Where are our leaders?

Wow. My heart breaks for her.

Can’t find the rest. Apparently she’s being censored.

Can’t critique the emperor.

How’s she being censored? We’re reading her instagram post right now.

No- were reading someone else’s who captured it. When I go to the original it won’t load. Seems like it was removed.

These people are animals.

Why did I post this here?

Because our “leader” is leaving American women and children to this :point_up_2::point_up_2:

Looks like she set her account to private?

Thanks Joe!!! :call_me_hand:t2:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

BALLZOFSTEEL

trump couldn’t do it first term cause he was worried about getting reelected.

Thought he wasn’t a politician?

LMFAO. Weak Dick

Didn’t take long

For her account to come back? Yeah, that was fast.

I’m sure the pundit writing this story that got millions of views didn’t have any impact.

If true, awful. Gold start families are off limits.

However I find it odd you defended Trump with his treatment of the Gold Star family and are so appalled here.

Hypocrite.

And speaking of GSC’s full admiration for GWP and their “objective” reporting, here’s a small blurb from what he just posted above - which is in the title itself:

Blockquote
Account After She Attacks POS Biden —

Some real objectivity right there!

THE STUGOTZ STRIKE…

FAKE OUTRAGE: “THAT IS WAS APPALLING!!! BUT THERE WAS A FAKE TRUMP STORY WHERE THEY SAID HE DID THIS SO WHO CARES!!!”

#ELITESTUGOTZ

#STUGOTZPLAYBOOK

When did I say GWP was “objective” or “unbiased?” Ive always said I respect them because they declare who they are.

If you’re referring to Khan…. He was a democrat operative. He attacked Trump. And Trump never censored him or asked that he be censored.

So you’re point, as usual, is a stupid one.

Ahhhh. And who they are is who you want them to be, so you proclaim them to be truthful. Hilarious.

He did attack them. He made some quip about his wife not being allowed to speak.

That’s the difference between you and I. I can admit when either side is wrong. You just double down, hypocrisy be damned.

Zero integrity.

Where have they not been truthful?

Dummy- Khan attacked Trump first. Trump responded.

I’m talking about censorship. Not an argument.

When he picked her, I actually thought she’d cost him the election.

Nah. People don’t understand how this stuff works. They think there’s some mustache-twirling villain banning content. The reality is the vast majority of account disables are either automated or report-based (in response to user claims). When an account is disabled and then reinstated, it was likely an error that some human corrected after the fact.

When it’s rigged you don’t have to worry about this stuff you know.

But there is.

See Shiva Ayyadurai‘s lawsuit against Twitter
He discovered governments have a vip lane to request social media content be taken down.