Where are our leaders?

Which I have acknowledged - yet you indicate I have not.

These rag head idiots would have never taken land while Trump was President. Never. They would have waited until we were fully gone.

They marched because they sense weakness in the office. Or if my theory is correct, because Biden actually told them too.

I think it’s an awful situation, but anytime GSC or Storm posts misinformation, I will counter it. If Silent posts a fake picture of the USA shuttling Afghan men only and it turns out the picture if from 2018 of turkey deporting men back to Afghanistan, then I will point that out.

The Taliban have always mocked us. Let’s not be so fragile about it that we care what some backwater warlords think.

Yup, and his plan was releasing the leader of the Taliban who is responsible for all of what you see now…

Did Trump put his faith in the wrong guy? It’s obvious the Taliban played Trump. They sensed weakness and pressed forward.

How would you know?

I have to admit. I did laugh at this one. It sucks that it is true but the photo is pretty funny.

WHAT MISINFORMATION JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

PLEASE SHOW US AND EXPLAIN HOW IT IS “MISINFORMATION?”

Man vote for who you will, but you have to be one predetermined biased sheep to think Joe Biden is a “true leader”…There isn’t a realistic person anywhere in the world, including DC, who believes. This guy has been a laughing stock of DC for a long-time. And I preface this all with repeating that I’m not overly critical of his Afghan decision, I don’t know wha the right answer is. I have no idea Trump would have executed it better, but I know he couldn’t have done worse.

She’s not laughing at Americans stuck in Afghanistan.
She’s laughing at the situation of the reporter bumrushing her expecting an answer in loud and difficult spot to converse. She then stops and seriously answers.

Again more blind partisan sheepdom…Imagine thinking that Kamala Harris knows where Afghanistan is on a map?

I have and will continue to do so.

EXACTLY YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT…

YOU CAN’T POST AN EXAMPLE…

I post them in response to your posts. You still haven’t responded about Trump letting the leader of the Taliban out of jail…

Not has he responded to numerous questions of when all this shit is going down that he claims is going down.

“Soon” stops being an acceptable answer when he’s been saying “soon” for years.

He’s a joke.

I ABSOLUTELY DID…

OBAMA LET THEM ALL OF THEM OUT OF GITMO AND ARRESTED THIS ONE GUY…

LET ISIS RUN WILD THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST…

TRUMP WIPED OUT ISIS IN A COUPLE MONTHS…

KILLED THE TWO TOP TERRORIST ON THE PLANET…

YET HE RELEASED THE ONE GUY OBAMA ARRESTED…

WHY IS THAT?

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

LETS KEEP IT TRUE INFORMATION RIGHT YOU FCKEN CLOWN…

Trump killed Bin Laden? Was he president in 2011?

Moron.

THE GUY THAT WAS KILLED RIGHT BEFORE THE OBAMA MAFIA’S ELECTION?

WHY DID OBAMA SEND ARMS TO THE MEXICAN CARTEL ON FAST AND FURIOUS?

WHY DID HE LET ISIS RUN WILD THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST?

WHY DID OBAMA GIVE MILLIONS TO IRAN?

OBAMA GAVE MILLIONS TO PALESTINE…

WHICH TERRORIST DIDN’T OBAMA FUND?

None of this answers my question.

THEY ALL DO…

Do they? It answers my question about Bin Laden being killed? In 2011? By Trump?

Jesus you’re stupid.

No, it doesn’t make any sense. The question is why would Trump release the leader of the Taliban. You haven’t answered it.

Then you act like Obama only ever arrested one guy, which is total bunk.

Trump-Taliban

Uh oh….facts are getting in the way of the point Storm is trying to (incoherently) make.

More vague pictures and unrelated questions are on the way I’m sure!

Joe Biden- the leader of the “Anti-American Party”

Disgusting.