Where are our leaders?

Man, that sounded bad until I actually watched the video.

As far as i can’t tell nobody is stranded because they’re still being pulled out… this was a quote from last week.

Also, they say “embassy staff” not Americans, which is different since local employment is a thing. At the very least we should be more specific or get more details.

OBAMA…

EVERY SINGLE GUY HE LET OUT OF GITMO…

THE GUY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT…

I WONDER HOW JUNIOR STUGOTZ IS GOING TO FEEL WHEN HE LEARNS OBAMA FUNDED AND HELP DIRECT ISIS…

WEIRD…

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

WEIRD…

WHY ARE WE ASKING PERMISSION OF THE TALIBAN TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE?

WEIRD…

@Canes51

Thoughts on this?

“Pres Obama had Taliban leader Abdul Baradar arrested in 2010 for killing US troops. Trump released him in 2018 in order make a “peace deal.” Now Baradar is the head of Afghanistan. The Taliban should thank Trump for putting them back in power!”

Yup, that’s what I was talking about.

RIGHT BUT THE OBAMA MAFIA FUNDED AND ARMED TERRORIST…

FREED THEM FROM GITMO…

TRUMP ASSASSINATED TWO AND FREED NONE…

WHY WOULD OBAMA ARREST THIS GUY AND TRUMP FREE HIM?

YOU REALLY CAN’T BE THIS STUPIDER CAN YOU?

Trump freed the leader of the Taliban.

I know it’s just to debate but I have no idea how 305 and Canes 51 are minimizing the disgrace and absolute debacle this is.

The world is mocking us and Americans are literally stranded right now. The government told them we have no way to safely give them passage to the airport.

Kamala met with the Singapore leader a few days ago and to her face he told her that America is not the leader it once was.

No way to spin this!

They are mocking us. Some of the Taliban were eating ice cream in mocking fashion of bumbling Joe. We are a f*cking disgrace of a country right now. So much more so than when bad orange man tweeted mean things.

Thanks for voting this empty suit in to the office.

Always dishonest as per usual.

She’s not laughing at Americans stuck in Afghanistan.
She’s laughing at the situation of the reporter bumrushing her expecting an answer in loud and difficult spot to converse. She then stops and seriously answers.

The issue I have with this is the answer is “duh.” Yet so many think their way or guy would have obviously done it better.

Is MJ better than Bron? Hell yes, without a question of a doubt. The real answer is we will never know.

Of course it is a mess, duh. But at least Biden had balls of steel to make a move in a first term. That’s when you know you have true leader.

Lol

Trump planned to have them out in May. Biden may not make the September deadline.

I would say they botched this but it’s so bad it looks like it was on purpose. They got everything wrong.

Because that’s what “unbiased” people do Indiana. Come on man. They “call it like they see it” bro!

1 Like

My god - what a complete fucking idiot this guy is.

You clearly haven’t read anything I’ve posted. I’ve said more than once that Biden has entirely F-ed up the execution of this exit.

1 Like

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT INDIANA?

HE SAID THAT AND MADE SURE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW TRUMP WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME…

THAT IS TAKING A STRONG STUGOTZ STAND!!!

Exactly. It’s the backhanded admission. He admits it to save face in one sentence and then writes a paragraph about how Trump would have done the same thing or worse and Trump is evil etc. He can’t help himself with Trump.

Is Trump not in part the reason where we are with Afghanistan? After all, he was president when this deal was made.

Seems to me like more excuse making in the defense of Trump.

Not at all. We’ve been in the country for 20 years. He made a pledge to get us out and had a plan. We will never know if it would have worked but we do know Biden F’d it up big time. It’s pretty simple.