Where are our leaders?

An “impediment.”

Where are our leaders?!

Tucking their tales and running as they leave Americans to face the Taliban alone.

YOU NOTICE NOTHING THE STUGOTZS SEE BOTHERS THEM?

THEY DON’T GIVE A SHIT AS LONG AS ORANGE MAN BAD ISN’T PRESIDENT…

NOT ONE ATTACKS BIDEN OR THE OBAMA MAFIA?

DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THEY DO…

Two things:

-Several of us have gone on record saying this withdraw has been a cluster.

-So………he’s not president (Trump)?

Someone previously pointed out that if Trump is in fact president, this shit is on him.

So since you believe he is, why no criticism of him? Based on your logic, he’s the one who fucked this up and you should have no reason to be upset with Biden.

I can’t speak for the stugotzes but I’ve seen a lot of criticism for how the pullout was handled on this board.

As far as Obama releasing Taliban members…

Trump-Taliban

WHO IS THAT JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

THAT INFORMATION IS KIND OF NECESSARY FOR YOU POST IS IT NOT?

WHY WAS HE IN JAIL?

Weird how you ask these questions of my Taliban prisoner but don’t disclose them about yours, no?

He’s Abdul Ghani Baradar, one of the Taliban founders, and probably the highest ranking Taliban leader at the moment.

Trump-Taliban

INTERESTING…

WHY WOULD HE RELEASE TERRORIST FROM GITMO YET ARREST THIS GUY?

I love it how Storm os completely ignoring me now.

He knows he can’t answer address my posts. :laughing:

A fucking disgrace.

Left behind because we couldn’t/wouldn’t get them, or because some chose to stay?

There are Americans there that refuse to leave without their Afghan counterparts.

There’s a difference.

If you think this number is in the thousands you’re nuts. Option A.

I never said that. You’re making a blanket statement.

1. Who is “he”?

2. Who is “terrorist”?

3. Who is “this guy”?

4. What are you talking about?

Which part is a disgrace? She said their commitment remains to US citizens, if they want to get out, they will help get them out.

We can stay as long as we want. Who’s going to challenge us? The Taliban? We can dispose of them in a day or two.

There’s no need to rush or adhere to an arbitrary deadline. The statement should have been,

“We are moving as fast as we can to meet the deadline, but we will remain as long as it takes to get every American home.”

Period. Done. Let the Taliban try something and give us a reason to engage.

That’s the problem with you live… all a bunch of pussies.

Just like how Obama used to drop fliers for Isis telling them to leave the area before he bombed it.

Weakness.

1 Like

That’s right, and the US over the last year or two has decided to leave, ergo we are staying as long as we want.

Pussies make excuses day in and day out in an effort to deflect having to man up and face the reality that is in front of them.

Sound familiar?

Keep talking 51- your guys is a fucking coward who deserted Americans.

But at least he did t bring the Taliban to Camp David. That would have been a travesty.

You’re talking like this is already over.

You realize they’re still evacuating people right?

And let’s not forget it was your god who negotiated all this.

And that’s not to say that Biden has fucked up the execution of this. I get that. Because I admit when sides are at fault for certain things. Unlike you.