Putin has already failed

You must not respect Zelensky. I’m puzzled by this comment.

Two things;

-not sure what you mean by girly emotions about Zelensky - but I can only assume you have girly emotions over Putin - considering you’re all but condoning his actions.

-Your comment was absolutely about my comments on a no fly zone - as you responded with the “starting WW III” comment.

I’m calling Zelensky what he is. A badass who’s not flinching against an enemy much stronger than him who wants to - completely unprovoked - to erase his country.

I thought most on the right were about taking the fight to the enemy. Where are your balls?

Don’t get me wrong. I’d hate to see a WW III. But please explain to me why we should all sit idly by while Russia consumes another country while knowing full well they won’t stop there?

NATO troops wouldn’t have been there by default, as that alone is an instigation to Russia. I would have placed NATO troops there as a response to Russia’s troop buildup. And they would stay as long as Russia’s troops did. It’s a stalemate where NATO would far outlast Russian money to pay for that troop presence. Once their troops go home, so does NATO.

Yes, he quoted your comment about the no-fly zone and everything he said was about the no-fly zone. But at least he’s backing away from a misstep instead of doubling down. It probably is incredibly confusing for him that he is agreeing with Biden and the mainstream media.

Well, that was the old right, but Bush screwed the pooch there and many have walked away from that. Especially since Trump has famously boasted about not starting wars.

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

I like how you make fun of this while condoning the actions of a war criminal.

Why do you support Russia?

I condoned what now? I would LOVE for you to find that and post it please.

I don’t support Russia or Ukraine. I think I’ve been pretty clear from the beginning.

Not our war. Not our business.

Says the biggest ideologist on this board.

Like he hasn’t gone on 10000 rants on this board in 6 years since 2016…Partisan sheep fucking commie cunt.

It’s pure comedy…

Another word the fucking idiot 51 does not understand the meaning of…“Condone”

He can’t do math…He doesn’t understand the meaning of many English words…“Condone” being the latest…Right up there with “prevent” and others

One stupid motherfucker boy

@Canes51 If you haven’t yet, watch Zelensky’s address to Congress. The guy is a modern day Churchill.

Cunt, meltdown-prone motherfuckers like you two will eat up any ole dramatic interview.

One idiot said “wilt”…The other said “Churchill”

You people live in bizarro world…Wake up you fucking gullible sheep

Yeah. It’s clear you don’t understand history.

Nice response. Typical from you - you won’t respond to the topic at hand and just attack the poster. It’s all an uneducated parasite like you can do. You don’t give a fuck about anyone outside of your circle. And based on who you are - there probably aren’t many people in that circle because no one can tolerate what an angry racist errant pubic hair you are.

A piece of shit like you would probably watch that video and say “fuck those cunt children getting bombed.”

That’s all. Because that’s who you are.

Go ahead and educate me. I’m always up for a history lesson.

Pure comedy. You call me a racist to my face and I’ll knock your teeth out of your skull… you race baiting fucking cunt…

And so would every black friend of had my whole life… Lifelong friends since I was between ehhh 5 and 10 years old. You dumb shit…Point to one racist thing I’ve ever said you cunt…I dare you. Sheep cunt motherfuckers like you find a trendy word like “racist” and take off and run with it to be in the cool crowd. That is you…

And clearly I did respond…You said he is “condoning”…Nowhere in this thread or any thread has he condoned Putin…You are a fucking woman the way you over-react to things…So you blurt out things like “Racist”…“Hard right”…You condone Putin"

Think before you blurt out you meltdown-prone emotional twat

Why would I say that

There’s 9000 fucking levels between “fuck those children”…“My god he’s Churchill, I’m so moved!!” I’m somewhere in the middle

Shocker your not

Emotional little extremist cunt

Zelensky, the Modern Day Churchill, has a personal fortune of over $500 million. I guess making Russian language films in Ukraine pays more than in Hollywood.

Trump, the modern day village idiot, has a personal fortune of over $500 million. I guess bankrupting (on daddys money) businesses and people in the USA pays more than Hollywood.

1 Like

Yet, you’ve praised Putin and repeatedly attacked Ukraine, while even parroting Russian talking points like calling Ukraine not a real country.

You’re dishonest.

False. $1.59 million is his net worth.
Bikki can’t go 30 minutes in his life without lying

You’re a big boy, and it’s not hard to find. Do it yourself.

The loudest people are usually the weakest.

At least this time you didn’t threaten to assault my children.

Because you’re excrement personified? You’ve already threatened my kids multiple times so you’ll pardon me for believing this to be your mindset.

So cry about it faggot

Hey 51…Did I say something bad about your kids? We didn’t hear you the first 500 times?

Crybaby twat

Let me guess…You’re gonna call me a racist again. Fuckin clown

No, I’m just going to say what everyone already knows - that you’re an uneducated dishonest parasite who takes joy in threatening children.