Miami vs FSU 2022

He was pretty far down the list. The issues are multiple:

Players under manny didn’t have to practice.
Players always had one foot out the door thinking a few highlights made them NFL material.
We have a bunch of injuries especially along the OL.
We are NOT elite along the lines. OL has 3!
Gattis was not the 1st or 4th option.
Gattis plus the other O staff aren’t a good mix.
Gattis plus the Lashlee players aren’t a good mix.

No excuses for HOW bad this team is BUT they have been quitters for life so don’t expect that to change. That has been the Miami way for years. The culture will take years to change.

This 100%

What does this mean?

1 Like

Not sure how much clearer I have to make. A bunch of starters literally did not practice last year!

Agreed. What are you saying here?

In other news. ND 28 Clemson 0

Gattis… :roll_eyes:

I stopped watching. I don’t even know why I started.

The kids that leave will mostly be kids that don’t want to WORK. Some coaches also don’t Want to WORK.

I expect Nelson to go to the NFL.
I expect Stevenson to go to the NFL.
TVD will be the big question mark. IF he leaves, I expect a portal QB.

There isn’t a kid on campus that has worked hard enough to play on Sunday in the last 2 years. You wonder why kids don’t develop? They come on campus and work to win the starting job then stop working!

I think it’s pretty safe to say that Harbaugh had him on a tight leash.

So, does this mean Miami isn’t winning the Coastal this year???

Tan Enos has failed in the most epic way conceivable. The offense is literally pointless.

Go through all the OC’s are the end of the year. Pick the best three, the ones that score points, focus on them and have Ruiz write one a big check.

Had no expectation Miami would win. But three points, really?

1 Like

:rofl::laughing::joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_diagonal_mouth::thinking::weary::tired_face::confounded::pleading_face::sob:

I will say it for the 3rd time this thread… Jake Garcia should never play another down in a Miami Hurricanes uniform.

Start looking kid…Bye

This kid plays quarterback like he doesn’t realize there are defenders on the field.

Did TVD get hurt again or did they yank him?

I guess Brown is the new starter? Probably a good thing, let’s see what he can do.

Didn’t watch the game, just looked at the box score.

Hurt…Shoulder…Tried to play through it.

Not game related but I am still thoroughly impressed by the amount of people that still have a positive outlook going forward. I hope you guys are right…I really really do.

In other news. LSU 23 Bama 21 with 1:47 left

If I’m TVD I transfer to SMU. Garcia needs to transfer for a fresh start.

Mario has to fire Gattis just to field an offense next year. No portal QB is coming to play in this trash. 8 quarters without a TD. Against mediocre teams.

1 Like

He kinda had to get yanked. He was just way too hurt to play and it was getting ugly. Frankly, he probably should not have played in the last couple series he was in.