Miami vs FSU 2022

Agreed. This game is over. No need to play the second half. This team is done.

I donā€™t mean Garcia should not play the rest of this gameā€¦ I mean he should never play a down as a Miami Hurricane ever againā€¦

For the life of me what the fuck was that series? Run 2 running plays with JB. Now itā€™s 3rd and long inside the 5. Throw in a different (green) QB on a must convert passā€¦

Just fucking awful

We knew the O sucked!

The D is much better than this. Show more heart!

Oh I know you meant that. Iā€™m also saying there is no need to play the second half of this game for the whole team. This is a really bad football team.

And for 3 more years itā€™s going to get so much worseā€¦canā€™t believe this school with this rich history in football is ok with this. Dude should be fired at halftime, donā€™t care what they paid him. This should not be acceptable to any program at this level.

This is like a MAC team playing a Power 5. We donā€™t look like we belong on the field.

Cristobal has no clue what heā€™s doing.

Yea- putting this product on the field each week is going to do harm to recruiting and our reputation.

I donā€™t think Cristobol should be fired but he should definitely fire Gattis before they come back out to play the second half.

Put anyone in there besides this fool. Canā€™t watch another play.

2 Likes
  1. Gattis is gone!
  2. I would expect 40 new kids. 25-30 HS and 10-15 portal.
  3. My biggest concern: really bad personnel decisions. Where is Brantley? Why is Skinner has to block a DE?
1 Like

Mario will close a BIG elite class. I would be shocked if they have a decommit. I expect 5-10 more big time kids to join the class and man do we need it.

1 Like

Only bright spot of this game is there is no way Gattis survives.

2 Likes

Mario has to be sick with the personnel he has. Itā€™s really bad.

It will be interesting to see how he improves the team with personnel changes.

Fire Gattis after the game.

Mario needs to stop listening to Sports agents about the next hot assistant coach. Use your football men in house to chose the next OC.

1 Like

Will need someone to run #s but is that even possible with counters?

I would assume Gattis is fired after the end of the year. The end of the game would be awesome, but thatā€™s a pipe dream.

1 Like

Wonā€™t matter the size of the class or how many big time recruitsā€¦itā€™ll be the same thing different year. Miami has become the cupcake/doormat that they used to destroyā€¦:expressionless:

The question is why was Gattis hired in the first place?

This year and next- yes!

The 25/yr is GONE for 23-24 classes. It is only about 85 on campus so expect 20 transfers.

Mario needs Highsmith to vet his OC hire.

1 Like

Watch Mario pussy out and keep Gattis on another year.

Watch him blame the lack of talent for Gattisā€™s issues.

This is the Broyles Award winnerā€¦ he had this O in the playoff last season. It is mind boggling this is the same guy.