May as well get a running Portal list going

SO NOW WE HAVE JUMPED FROM OUR COACHES ARE NOT GOOD BECAUSE WE DON’T PAY TO MARIO GOT HOODWINKED BY HIS CONTACTS AND SABAN?

WHAT IF THE PROBLEM ISN’T STORM BUT THE MORONS THAT POST UNFOUNDED INFORMATION TO FIT A NARRATIVE?

YOU SIT HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT COACHING IS YET YOU WANT TO FIRE GUYS ONE YEAR IN?

HOW IMPORTANT A PROCESS IS IT IF YOU CAN DO IT THAT FAST?

THEN YOU WANT TO SAY IT IS IMPORTANT BUT CAN’T ANSWER HOW ONE PLAYER ADDED TO A DEFENSE AND ONE TO AN OFFENSE CHANGES THE TEAM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM OF THE NFL THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF FOOTBALL….

Bitch- go find us the one person that believes it is only talent. Until then, stfu!

For the record, I am fine with bringing Gattis back. Do I think we win the CFP with him, zero chance…see Michigan 21. Clearly we should see improvement as this years team was BAD. Gattis rubbing everyone the wrong way like Stormy Daniels is the real issue. If you can’t work with your assistant coaches and connect with the players, you are going to struggle no matter how long you are in the position.

STORM JUST PROVED IT THAT IS WHY NO ONE INCLUDING YOU CAN ANSWER……

STORM GAVE YOU THE FACTS BUD THAT IS WHY YOU GOT NOTHING….

IF STORM IS DRIVING A BMW AND YOU DRIVE A YUGO DOES IT MATTER WHO IS THE BETTER DRIVER?

UM HASN’T HAD THE TOOLS TO COMPETE IT HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT COACHING….

YOU COULD HAVE HAD SABAN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME THAT IS WHY HE NEVER LEAVES….

YOU KNOW WHY HE IS CRYING ABOUT NIL?

BECAUSE NOW HE CAN’T GET ALL THE TOP TOP GUYS HE HAS TO HIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE….

THE FINAL 4 LOOKING VERY DIFFERENT NOW SUDDENLY….

NO BAMA, NO CLEMSON, NO OSU……

What evidence do you have that Jim Harbaugh…And excellent qb…And excellent offensive mind. Did not take a bigger part in the offense? You can’t be serous.

Also as far as everyone voting lol…You do understand there is “fake news” in sports media as well right. Many of these people have no clue.

WHAT EXACTLY IS HOLDING HIS HAND?

CALLING PLAYS?

TELLING HIM HOW TO HE WANTS TO RUN OFFENSE?

TELL US WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING?

You mean tell you AGAIN? I’ve done so 3 teams in the last few weeks? Why do I have to tell you again

Offseason playbook changes
More hands on with QBs
More communication between drives
Half time adjustments
Changes in the way execution is taught, bigger hand in teaching it
Calling plays in big spots of games
Bigger/different role in weekly gameplay

1 Like

Just when you think he can’t get any stupider…Have you ever heard of sample size? Have you ever heard of adjusting for schedule? I mean earlier this week your stupid ass used “yards per game”

Figured he’d run and hide. Crickets.

NO ONE SAYS OTHERWISE ANYWHERE BUT YOU BUD….

YOU SAID IT IS AN EASY FIND FIND IT SUPPORT THAT BULLSHIT….

SO AGAIN THE OC’S JOB WHAT DO YOU HAVE HIM FOR?

YOU PROMISED HIM TOTAL CONTROL AND IN A ONE LOSS SEASON YOU (“SECRETLY”) TOOK IT?

HILARIOUS….

HOW IMPORTANT IS THE OC THEN?

2 seasons dickhead

And MANY MANY people have said it…Just because Scott Van Pelt doesn’t doesn’t mean it isn’t out there.

Maybe you forgot that Bama has 89% blue chippers?
Maybe you forgot that OSU and Clemson are 60-75%?
Maybe just maybe you forgot that Miami was 55% yet is 5-7?
How about Michigan with 55% at 12-0?

If this is about talent then how come one team is 12-0 and one is 5-7 with comparable blue chip ratios? The outliers are Miami and ATM at 5-7 and TCU with limited blue chippers at 12-0.

You can’t explain the outliners if it is all talent. You can’t tell us why TCU has beat Texas and OU who clearly have more talent.

If it was 100% about talent the results would be directly tied to the level of talent on the team. That would mean Miami would have 2-3 losses and TCU wouldn’t be ranked. It would mean atm would be top 10 not 5-7. It would mean OSU would have beat Michigan.

The end!

1 Like

Hearing Williams and Stevenson gone as well.

1 Frankin
2 Frierson
3 Roberts
4 Huff
5 Haye
6 Harrell
7 K. Washington
8 Avante Williams
9 K Smith
10 TS2 - NFL

Plus 10 Seniors

1 Like

Yup…Stevenson to NFL. A.Will to portal

Pretty much predicted by everyone in this thread.

@Category6 …Still standing by this?

First I’ve heard. Man that would be huge.

1 Like

I only asked about that because a few of the YT channels were talking about a high profile name and going to Miami. Hoping Cat6 is correct as well. That would be an amazing move for Miami.

If you scroll up, I posted the same thing. Heard the same thing along with 1-2 kids wanting to transfer to Miami.

1 Like

Blades entered the portal…I never included him as a portal kid because I honestly just figured he was graduating.

Yeah I’m surprised 2018 kids are going into the portal. Should just be able to ride things out and graduate. The likelihood of making an impact as a stepping stone to the NFL in 1 remaining year of eligibility is vanishingly low.

I’m kind of surprised Garcia did not enter the portal honestly, gotta credit the kid for wanting to stick it out.