May as well get a running Portal list going

Lol…Who the fuck cares about this little subjective trophy?

Cory Raymond. Literally the best in the business.

Word is it’s going to happen.

3 Likes

Thanks Cat, any good news for this team is truly appreciated right now…:+1:

I read recently Manny Diaz at Penn State may be named best defensive assistant this season.

Manny has always done well as a DC so long as he doesn’t have to evaluate players. He fails after 3-4 years because he doesn’t have a good eye.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this is now the world of college football. NIL is the necessary evil that pays the entitled brats to play. It’s all about the money now and kids chasing the bling. Every year we will lose X amount of kids and then replace them with X amount of kids, lather, rinse and repeat. It’s sad, truly. So, college football is now a mini version of the NFL with the portal being FA. Recruiting will never be the same again. Still necessary but it won’t be the same again.

SO BAD COACHES WIN THE AWARD?

WHAT A ESTUPID ARGUMENT……

THE DUDE MADE THE 4 TEAM PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR……

YOU CAN’T ARGUE COACHING MATTERS AND THEN SAY THE NEXT YEAR THE SAME GUY THAT MADE THE 4 TEAM PLAYOFFS CAN’T COACH….

THIS IS ELITE STUGOTZISM……

Definitely possible…Why wouldn’t it be?

THE DUDE MADE THE 4 TEAM PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR……

So? Already addressed…May have had daddy Harbaugh holding his hand. He had 9 players drafted from his offenses the first 2 years.

WHAT HAPPENED TO DADDY HARBAUGH’S GENIUS THE 6-7 YEARS BEFORE THAT?

WHY DID HE GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO PROMISE GATTIS FULL CONTROL TO GET HIM AWAY FROM…….

ALABAMA AND SABAN?

https://sports.yahoo.com/harbaugh-hires-gattis-away-alabama-michigans-oc-232622335--ncaaf.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

STORM LOVES THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS YOU GUYS HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH TO KEEP UP THIS ARGUMENT ABOUT COACHES….

NOW YOU HAVE TO DISCREDIT EVERYTHING GATTIS HAS EVER DONE TO JUSTIFY YOUR STANCE AND KEEP THE “COACHING MATTERS” NARRATIVE……

You do realize 2021 comes after 2019 chronologically don’t you you fucking idiot?

1 Like

YOU REALIZE YOU ARE CREATING A “MYTH” ABOUT GATTIS THAT IS SUPPORTED BY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

YOU SAID YOU HAD A “LINK” AND THEN IT CHANGED TO SOME BULLSHIT SOMEONE SAID……

WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DISCREDIT THE GUY……

THAT IS WHAT YOU PEOPLE DO MAKE UP SHIT AND WHEN STORM CALLS YOU ON IT YOU COME WITH CRYING….

Still waiting for one more person in the WORLD that agrees with you. Until you get us person two, this debate is over and you lose!

YOU CAN’T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW ONE PLAYER ADDS 10 POINTS TO A TEAMS SCORING 18 AND ONE PLAYER TAKES YOUR DEFENSIVE FROM 4TH TO 28TH?

AND YOU NEVER WILL BECAUSE IT PROVES STORM’S POINT LOSER…

Loser- you are the ONLY person who believes it is only talent that wins.

You realize I’m not “Creating” anything…It’s been out there both publicly and from others I know who really know Big 10 football. And it matches up with some stylistic differences. And use some common sense

It’s Jim Harbaugh for god’s sake and they struggled since the hire before 21 (in all fairness before it as well)

You don’t think that’s Nick Saban is calling shots or at least very hands on with Bama defense? Especially off a year with a dip, or especially in crunch time of games or off of a poor performance? Come on man, you can’t be this stupid.

When I say “link” I told you I did not mean an exact online link although I’m sure if you googled and snooped around you would see the rumors. And I mentioned it IT WHEN THE MAN WAS HIRED.

And I’m not even discrediting him, I started this with an open mind and knew Gattis was going to be one of the top names on the market…But it came wish some risk, and I simply mentioned that that Broyles Award maybe should have had Gattis/HArbaugh name tag on it. Basically just a little more severe week-by-week as the offensive ugliness has added up. I didn’t expect great offense at all in a transition year. As the injuries mounted, I expected less… But what we’ve seen at time is below expectancy for what we do have healthy and on the field.

May be too risky to keep him right now. A good bit of it deserved, and maybe a little bit not.

As for Ponce…I don’t see anything in his resume that was that great to begin with

WHERE?

SO US SOMETHING IF IT IS “OUT THERE?”

HAVEN’T SEE IT ONCE OR BEEN TOLD THIS……

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS MARIO (WITH DIRECT TIES TO BAMA) GOT HOODWINKED?

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

MARIO KNEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE HE WAS HIRED?

SO HEAD COACHES GET INVOLVED IN OFFENSE AND DEFENSE BUT NOT HIRING AN ASSISTANT?

“MENTAL GYMNASTICS”……

SO HARBAUGH DOES NOT NEED AN OC?

IF HE IS DOING THE JOB HOW HARD IS IT?

WHY PROMISE HIM TOTAL CONTROL AND IF YOU DID AND YOU TAKE IT WHAT DOES THE NEXT GUY YOU HIRE THINK BEFORE YOU TELL HIM HE HAS TOTAL CONTROL?

YOU GUYS SPEW SHIT WITHOUT THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING……

Like I said, if you google and look deep probably find it.

And again these are simply people that whose handicapping I respect, and even on a non-handicapping level, people that know big 10 football. It’s a legit question. And that’s all I ever posted it as, a legit question…And it has played out worse game-by-game.

HAVEN’T SEE IT ONCE OR BEEN TOLD THIS……

SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS MARIO (WITH DIRECT TIES TO BAMA) GOT HOODWINKED?

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

MARIO KNEW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS BEFORE HE WAS HIRED?

SO HEAD COACHES GET INVOLVED IN OFFENSE AND DEFENSE BUT NOT HIRING AN ASSISTANT?

I’m saying it’s possible unfortunately. I didn’t think it would happen either. And I hope it didn’t.

SO HARBAUGH DOES NOT NEED AN OC?

Who said that? Not me. Every team in America has an OC.

Would you not agree that there are good OC and bad OCs? And don’t even change the subject…Every single person here knows that talent is the most important factor…So let’s say we have a very talented offense, top 3, top5, top 10…Whatever you want to call it. …Do you not agree that Sean Payton or Lincoln Riley would do a better job than the average offensive coordinator with it?

Hint… If you say no, you’re a fool.

DEEP ENOUGH EVERYONE COACHING AND VOTING ON COACH OF THE YEAR DON’T KNOW?

IMPRESSIVE EVIDENCE……

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HARBAUGH IS HANDLING IT?

HOW WOULD IT CHANGE THE LINE?

:point_down:t2:

WHAT EXACTLY IS HOLDING HIS HAND?

CALLING PLAYS?

TELLING HIM HOW TO HE WANTS TO RUN OFFENSE?

TELL US WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING?

LOOK HOW EMBARRASSING THIS IS THE GUY CAN’T ANSWER HOW ONE PLAYER CHANGES THE SAME TEAM FROM BOTTOM OF THE NFL TO TOP IN THE SAME SEASON……

#BOXEDINBITCH

What if Gattis knows the offense but is just really rubs everyone the wrong way like Storm? Who wants to help someone that is a jerk? Who wants to lay it all on the line when you hate your coach?

Gattis lost everything when his scripted play call was an INT vs MTSu. Talk about predictable! When you don’t have good relationships with coaches and players, you better be an elite schemer, innovator, and play caller that earns you respect.

1 Like