May as well get a running Portal list going

Quote of the year! :rofl:

1 Like

You just disagreed with the clown.

Everyone BUT Stormy wants to acquire talent AND the coaching. Stormy only cares about the talent. Remove all coaching from the equation and you would agree with the bitch.

The clown is 100% talent and 0% everything else and now has taken over yet another thread.

Percentage bluechippers
BAMA - 2 losses with 89% (16th year coach)
OSU - 1 loss with 80% (year 5 coach)
UGA - 0 losses with 77% (year 7 coach)
OU - FIVE losses with 71% (year 1 coach)
ATM - SEVEN losses with 70% (year 5 coach)
UT - FOUR losses with 68% (year 2 coach)
LSU - 2 losses with 66% (year 1 coach)
Clemson - 2 losses with 63% (15th year coaching)
ND - 3 losses with 62% (year 1 coach)
UF - SIX losses with 60% (year 1 coach)
Oregon - 2 loss with 60% (year 1 coach)
Michigan - 0 losses with 59% (year 8 coach)
PSU - 2 losses with 55% (year 9 coach)
Miami - 6 losses with 55% (year 1 coach)
Auburn - 6 losses with 54% (year 1 coach)

Average losses for coaches with 1-2 years at the school: 4.25
Average losses for coaches with >2 years at the school: 2

Like everything in life: momentum matters. This is why I’m willing to give Mario 6 years. IF he can keep landing elite talent and he keeps landing elite coaches while pushing out the under performers on staff and roster… he will win big like the others in years 6+.

BUT ALL THOSE STAFFS HAVE ELITE COACHES JUST LIKE US?

NOW WHAT?

WHAT HAPPENED HERE 90’S STUGOTZ?

SAME STAFF SAME PLAYERS SAME YEAR ADDING ONE FCKEN GUY?

WHICH 90’S STUGOTZ HEAD FOR THE HILLS….

Can we send these idiot discussions to the shelter?

@dallascanes your board idiot has left the shelter to mess up the rest of the board.

HERE WE GO ANOTHER LIBERAL PUSSY THAT CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT…

IT IS A MESSAGE BOARD PUSSY YOU CAN’T WIN THE DEBATE?

STORM BOXED YOUR ASS IN AND YOU HAVE NO ANSWER SO NOW THAT STORM EMBARRASSED YOU LETS BAN STORM……

WHAT A STUGOTZ CLOWN……

Oh I’m sooooo hurt. Lol

Your best talent team has two losses this year including one to an Ole Miss team that doesn’t have 50% blue chippers. I win, you lose!

Now what? You stop coming on to football threads about the portal and start talent vs coaching stupidity. Feel free to remain in the storm front where you spread your idiotic crap.

:point_up_2:t2:

THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL 90’S STUGOTZ….

YOU SAID GET RID OF GATTIS AND STORM ASKED YOU WHY HE WAS THE TOP ASSISTANT LAST YEAR IN THE PLAYOFFS?

DID HE FORGET HOW TO COACH?

AND YOU WENT INTO HIDING AND REFUSE TO ANSWER?

IF HE MADE THE PLAYOFFS AND COACHING IS IMPORTANT HOW DID HE DO IT?

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

#BOXEDINBITCH

The answer is this is a PORTAL thread. Start your own thread about coaching vs talent and discuss with yourself.

WHY DO ELITE COACHES (BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE PAYING THEM) NEEDTHE PORTAL FOR?

THEY CAN’T COACH THEM UP LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR AT OSU THAT YOU POINTED OUT?

#BOXEDINBITCH

You only wish someone would eat out your box Stormy.

Only you believe talent is the only factor. That makes you the one that is boxed in no matter how much you want to claim victory. Find us anyone else in the world that is involved in football. Anyone. Just one. That says it only is talent and coaching doesn’t matter. Until you produce this person, you need to STFU. There are coaches in the hall of fame for a reason. The players thank their coaches (including Brady) because they believe the coaches have impact their success. Surely you can find me one guy that says talent is the only factor.

As for why is the portal needed: you may have forgotten that transfers have been around for decades. Earl Little, Bryant McKinney… a good number of Miami’s best transferred in. The portal just puts a name on the list and makes it public.

Some kids need new starts. Some want to come home: Little Ts2… some hate their coaches or their position coaches leave, die, get fired…

Then you have COVID’s massive impact on numbers because the ncaa is stupid enough to give every kid an extra year AND remove all limits except the 85.

1 Like

HOW DOES ONE PLAYER IN THE NFL TAKE YOU FROM 4TH TO 28TH?

SAME TEAM SAME STAFF SAME YEAR?

SAME TEAM SAME STAFF SAME YEAR….

HOW DOES ONE PLAYER MAKE A 10 POINT DIFFERENCE?

DON’T RUN ANSWER……

BY THE WAY 10 POINTS IS MORE THEN HALF WHAT THE SAME STAFF WAS SCORING……

#BOXEDINBITCH

Again- find me ONE person that believe your position.

Otherwise- stfu and go back to the shelter bitch.

SO YOU CAN’T ANSWER HOW ONE DEFENSIVE PLAYER TAKES A RUN DEFENSE FROM 4TH TO 28TH AND HOW A PLAYER ADDS MORE THEN DOUBLE TO A TEAMS SCORING?

THAT SEEMS TO SHOW THE PLAYERS RUN THE SHOW BUD….

#BOXEDINBITCH

HE CAN’T ANSWER….

He’s living out a self-imposed ban to the shelter. He may as well leave this board.

1 Like

NOT FOR LONG BUD STORM WILL BE BACK SOON……

You still can’t answer why Bama with 89% blue chippers lost to Ole Miss or Miami to Duke and mtsu. Talent trumps everything per you.

Does this mean Miami needs 89% blue chippers to beat mtsu?

Wtf got him to self impose a ban? Now we have to deal with his stupidity here. How long is the ban? Just wondering how long it we can convert the shelter to a football forum.

I may respond when you tell us how Bama lost twice and Miami twice to 0 blue chip teams.

Remember the bet he begged for and lost? His ban is permanently in effect. He adds no value to this board or the last. I have him ignored and will never read what he posts ever again. If this were my board, he would lose privileges to this site.

1 Like

BUT BUT BUT STORM DIDN’T LOSE LOSER……

THE HEARTBREAK IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING……