May as well get a running Portal list going

IF YOU DON’T START TO INSTALL YOUR SYSTEM YEAR 1 WHEN DO YOU START?

SO NEXT YEAR START WITH NO ONE ON THE TEAM KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT?

IT IS EASY TO TALK ABOUT COACHING WHEN YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE 90 STUGOTZS……

Ya it certainly doesn’t have to…Fuck a little meaningless award

We’ve already been over all of this. We don’t know what was going on during those practices, team meetings, halftimes, etc…

It was reported both publicly and by others I have a link to that Harbaugh took a bigger hand going into the season last year.

I’m not even coming to a conclusion…But the fact you want to wait 3 years til we have super elite talent on a guy that had his best year in a year where there were obvious stylistic changes, and when Harbaugh was likely taking a bigger hand in things… Is just stupid and as usual you are doing it to hear yourself yap and be contrarian on the board. Stop hijacking threads

I don’t even expect us to be good offensively right now…The injuries suck and TVD pretty much cemented us. I’m not even say the guys horrible. I’m just saying that Broyles award could actually be Jim Harbaugh’s…There are levels of bad, and we are near the very bottom. Then everything we hear about him being very abrasive (I heard this years ago)…Just not sure we can take the chance on keeping him.

There’s one person on this board and in this thread going out of their way to have tunnel vision and be an asshole.

We’ll see what Cristobal thinks within next couple weeks I guess.

WHERE IS THE LINK?

STOP AND THINK HOW THE PLAY CALLER IS CALLING PLAYS BASED ON WHAT ANOTHER COACHES CONCEPTS ARE….

NEXT LEVEL STUGOTZ THIS LITTLE SKEETER….

COMPLETELY CLUELESS ARGUMENTS….

Lol…Ummm…Because he is doing what is boss is telling him to do? And his boss just happens to be a very good coach that has succeeded coaching offense in CFB and NFL For a long time?

Also, for the 1000th time in a month

There
Is
More
To
Coaching
Offense
Besides
Play Calling

You fucking idiot…When I say a link, I mean word of mouth. There were people I know both personally and who I follow/listen to that literally laughed out loud when Josh Gattis won the Broyles award. I literally posted when it was hired that I loved the Mich offense last year, and that it’s definitely a splash hire but the question is is how much of that was Harbaugh becoming more involved (because that stance was definitely out there)

And as usual your stupid, arrogant ass hijacks another thread.

1 Like

https://michigan.rivals.com/news/the-stats-numbers-to-know-surrounding-jim-harbaugh-s-5-years-in-ann-arbor?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABncIw7w29yCaVebE8f5acap1DaOGD4HtSnyb9W6I01qVGiJMm3P8l5Xf7m8IwwxG6TjCAo-JUZh9erudpZdZIfFc4nFF1OtG8W2_dE3zua1kZOQo1o2yv9mlkFLjiuh1gNoRPTWZkXNo-ST-TS6iVdsG1Sz4mzIUX7jTJUUjKyv

YEP HARBAUGH’S FIRST 5 YEARS SCREAM OFFENSIVE GENIUS…

THE STUGOTZS CALL “HIJACKING A THREAD” WHEN STORM DOESN’T ALLOW THEIR BULLSHIT NONSENSE……

Lol…Are you really coaching Jim Harbaugh’s offensive accumen?

Fuckin clown show.

He also used “yards per game” lol…Comedy. Ever hear of adjusting for tempo you fucking moron? Talking to an uninformed idiot.

You don’t “allow” anything here storm…No one here holds your uninformed, overmatched opinion in that regard.

Lol? What is your point here?

You are just embarrassing yourself here.

The point is the man knows offense…And you can wait on someone with his track record. Pretty simple concepts here.

Also…This idiot, between politics and sports…Will post a LINK from any old source. Talk about an easily influenced donkey.

DON BROWN WAS HIS DC ANOTHER STUGOTZ FAVORITE……

WHY WERE THEY LOSING EVERY BIG GAME?

Depends what your definition of big game is. But a lot of it was because they weren’t good enough yet. Never said otherwise. But it’s non-pertinent

But there are many measuring sticks for what you are doing with what you do have…And you keep running and hiding on this.

You or I could have all the talent in the world

Not sure what your point is here, nothing I said either indicates or suggests Gattis isn’t trying to install his game plan or offense. I can accept he wants to install his offense from day one and still accept he hasn’t been very successful.

If you understand basic English, I merely pointed out he hasn’t adjusted well to what he is seeing on the field from defenses overall. Doesn’t mean he never adjusts but a lot of time he isn’t.

You get paid the same amount I do, so if you’re so intelligent and amazing at coaching…go show everyone how it’s done. :thinking:

The point is…The board idiot is just inflicting himself on us…Again

2 Likes

Stormy won’t even try to discuss how Miami with 45 blue chippers dropped games to 0 blue chipper teams of mtsu and Duke.

If someone can’t acknowledge that coaching matters at all, there is no point in having a discussion.

1 Like

It’s not that I’m even disagreeing with the clown. I would prefer we acquire the talent, AND have a good OC, because all coordinators are definitely not created equal. This is simple stuff.

NOW 90’S STUGOTZ WILL GO BACK IN HIDING……

:point_down:t2:

Ok cornball^^^

NOT SURE WHAT YOU READ BUT STORM HAS NOT ASKED FOR A COACH TO BE FIRED ONLY THE STUGOTZS HAVE….

STORM SAYS HOW ABOUT GIVING A COACH A FEW YEARS TO BUILD A PROGRAM?

LOOK AT HARBAUGH NOW AFTER THEY WANTED TO FIRE HIM IN 2020….

UM COACHES DON’T LAST LONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE THIS BECAUSE THE LOSERS THAT DON’T KNOW SHIT START COMPLAINING….

HEY THIS URBAN MEYER GUY WAS ONE OF THE BEST COACHES IN THE HISTORY OF CFB……

WHAT HAPPENED IN JACKSONVILLE?

WHERE IS 90’S STUGOTZS?

I can get on board with some of this…And I’ve been on your side before when people start screaming “fire him”.

But in recent years the complainers have been right a few times …and there are serious red flags, especially wnhen you factor in that that “Broyles Award”…May be a little bit misleading.

WHAT HAPPENED IN JACKSONVILLE?

Dumb argument. Different game. Not the first to fail.

THE DIFFERENCE IS YOU DON’T HAVE UNLIMITED FIRST ROUND PICKS……

THE EXACT WORDS JOE ROSE QUOTED SABAN SAYING WHEN HE LEFT……