Looks like Biden will drop

Seems pretty difficult for you, most of he time.

Okay. Neat. Wasn’t that against the law? How dare she.

Funny, you seem to have a problem with a prosecutor prosecuting crimes, but no problem at all with creating a fake charity to benefit the opioid makers.

Never border czar. I thought you said it wasn’t hard to look things up.

Sounds bad. I wonder if she believes in the transfer of power or in a democratic republic in general. I know your two candidates don’t. If you ask GSC, it’s the media’s fault, not the rapist priests.

In March 2021, when the Biden administration faced the early stages of an influx in illegal crossings at the U.S. southern border, Mr. Biden tasked Harris with leading the administration’s diplomatic campaign to address the “root causes” of migration from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, including poverty, …3 hours ago

[image]

https://www.cbsnews.com › news

Not just went after them, went after them hard with sentencing.

DA’s have a lot of power over things like who goes to jail and for how long.

Her prosecutorial record shows that she was extremely political in the role.

Yeah, that’s not a border czar.

“Harris was not asked to be the administration’s “border czar” or to oversee immigration policy and enforcement at the U.S.-Mexico border. That has mainly been the responsibility of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and his department, which oversees the country’s main three immigration agencies, including Customs and Border Protection.”

I thought you said it was easy to look things up.
Basic honesty is all that’s needed really. You’ve yet to deliver.

Wow. So, you’re telling me she was a tough on crime prosecutor and you’re running a guy with 34 felonies and found liable for rape. Gotcha.

You must be so proud. You act like any of this is a point of order for you. Time and time again, you’ve shown the only thing that matters to you in any way is whether they have an R or a D beside their name.

I’m just tying to show the other side. You and 305 act like all R’s are Hitler and all D’s are altruistic.

Keeping the board informed on the scumbags on the Left. It’s pretty easy, really.

No, that’s not accurate. When Bob Menendez was indicted, everyone was thrilled. When Al Franken got his picture fake grabbing that slut’s tits, he was forced out in under a month.
You have a guy who calls Epstein 85 times, wishes Maxwell the best, says he forced little girls to get dressed in front of him, found liable for rape, tried to overthrow an election to stay in office and has 34 felonies and you couldn’t be bothered in the slightest.

No buddy, we’re not the same.

Who says I’m not bothered by any of that?

It’s been discussed ad nauseum on here. We have a new candidate for president (most likely) and we are talking about her past.

I don’t remember it coming up on the board here.

You’ve never once made a single comment regarding the negativity of it nor has it influenced, in any way, your opinion of your party or the other.

I mean, one of these should be a dis-qualifier in a normal person’s eyes. These are just the top of mind highlights. There are literally pages and pages. None of it appears to have even scratched the surface.

It’s not like we’re discussing even a Matt Gaetz, on tape stealing licenses so he can bring a 17 yr old to an out of state party and do cocaine all night. We’re talking about Trump.

Lol…No, everyone knew that long ago. No one needed that debate as proof. He got cooked on debates 4 years ago. That god his job description was simply to take orders.

Biden is choosing to place his country above his interests.

Lol…pure comedy. A true American patriot, Joe fucking Biden

Pot/Kettle

Hmmm…not how I remember that one at all

You voted for Trump in 2020, right?

Dick/your mouth

I mean you are only going to remember it one way, because that’s how you’re wired.

I mean It wasn’t quite as bad as the destruction of Kamala Harris by Mike Pence (who I could care less about) , that was an absolute body bag, but it was still clear Trump. All Harris could do was pull out that dumb smile and say something vague about “the American people deserve better”…EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

Dick/Your Whore Mother and Whore Libtard Chick’s mouth.

But you already hold the camera for the latter anyways…Little cuck boy. Penance for your “racist” ways…And you responded with a y"es ma’am I’ll do better I promise". Absolute spineless fucking cuck.

speaking of body bag…isn’t that where the Trump supporters wanted to put Pence after Biden/Harris annihilated Trump/Pence in the actual election…after the “devastating” performance you witnessed at the debates?

Awww…is the little man not able to control his emotions again? You poor thing. I’m going to buy you a security woobie. A cute one with Buzz Lightyear on it so you feel safe when you’re alone in the dark. So volatile. What’s your address?

Who gives a fuck? Non-pertinent.

Claims he’s not a racist

Libtard chick calls him racist

“Yes M’am I’m Sorry I will do better”

Absolute spineless little fucking cuck. Tell that little race-peddling whore to take a walk and go find another one.

So, only your opinion on the debates matter? How curious. Others thought differently and that was evident in the Biden/Harris win in the following election. Simply saying that’s not important doesn’t make it not important, but lends more to your comment being the less important aspect of the conversation.

You don’t seem to be able to control your emotions. We know you’re an incel to begin with. I’m worried about your state of mind and your ability to not lash out. Would you like a sticker that says your special, maybe, or maybe a pocket pussy? You can slap it and tell it how manly you are before you stick your flaccid little fella in it. Maybe you can write Mommy on it. It’s pretty evident you have severe mommy issues.

On a side note…do you think Corey Feldman is in on the joke?

No, you dumb cunt… I’m talking about your reference to some Trump supporters wanting to go after Pence

You don’t seem to be able to control your emotions.

Pot/Kettle, you’re a walking spazz and lash out at everything on this board…Fucking maniac.

And who needs a pocket pussy? I’d face fuck that little piece of shit twat girlfriend of yours and she’d get her nuts off while you film it in your little pink panties and profess to both of us what a racist you are while giving yourself 9 lashes… See, I’m not an intel! As open minded as the next guy…