Keep telling us this is a normal legitimate

WHEN MARICOPA FALLS MI IS COMING…

THEY ARE TRYING EVERYTHING TO STOP IT…

Lmfao

Break out the tinfoil!

We will start here. Who was trying to achieve something?

You don’t believe the Indian government wants money and supplies sent to them?

You don’t think our progressive govt is dying to send them something in order to launder some back to themselves?

That’s how this works bud. Get with the program.

Yes, which is why they’re not sitting 60 feet away. MIT established it would be no safer than 6 feet, so they’re keeping to the 6-feet rule.

What does programming have to do with it? We’re not even the ones distancing, we’re just explaining to you what happened. Are you denying the event had social distance restrictions? Rubio publicly complained about them. So what are you talking about again?

Lol…hell of a lot of establishers nowadays isn’t there? And you people just keep signing up for more.

No and no

Both thoughts are complete and utter BS conspiracy theories.

I believe they do. You know, oxygen, ventilators and vaccines.

GSC brought up the establisher, not me. I was just responding to his point. Take it up with him.

Dj’s right guys…none of the bad people in the world belong to his favorite political party.

Us crazy conspiracy theorists.

Didn’t think you would be interested in an actual fact.

Oh I am. But you don’t normally post facts. Just things that you choose to believe.

Well then refer to one of the 500 curves I’ve posted that prove it’s fact…

Your response will be “no”… Because you can’t handle a fact that disproves your little fear agenda.

There is ample evidence that proves your “data” wrong.

I can’t make you believe it.

No there isn’t. No difference between republican states and Dem states. I believe a 1.7% difference in deaths between max policies vs. more relaxed policies/earlier reopening? Which definitely is a fair tradeoff to stop the ridiculous ockdown damage, abuse of children, etc…

Agree to disagree. Continue to believe only what makes you happy.

Disagrees with a fact…You love the narrative, can’t get enough of pointless mitigation apparently. Pure comedy. The numbers do not agree with you dummy

Just posted the full in class comparison, and the Texas/Cali comparison in the twitter thread…You lose, as usual.

India would disagree with you.

And for the record I’m not for locking down. We’ve had enough. Infections are down and the vaccine is available.

It’s time to start getting back to normal. We couldn’t say this 6 months ago.

Yes we could…Curves were the same then. You lose.

DJ DUMB’S LIFE WILL BE CRASHING SHORTLY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE STUGOTZS…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING…

We were averaging 200,000 new infections a day 6 months ago. No vaccine available 6 months ago. 3,000+ people per day dying 6 months ago. You lose.

It’s be easier for you to just say you don’t give a fuck about protecting the vulnerable.