Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

THIS IS LIKE ARGUING THE NFC BUCS, SAINTS, PANTHERS, ATLANTA ARE BEATING THEMSELVES UP……

WHILE THE CHEIFS WIN THE TITLE……

BUT BUT THE CHEIFS ARE IN A BAD DIVISION……

DUMBEST STUGOTZ ARGUMENT EVER……

I’m convinced him and 51 are the same person…

Bratty Cunt storm shelter vs. Bratty Cunt UM football

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SMOKE KID?

STORM WIPED THE FLOOR WITH YOU EVERYTHING IS FANTASY LAND……

IF, MAYBE, ETC……

Why can’t a team win a title…

And be in a bad division?

Where’s the co-relation?

I never said Clemson wasn’t better than those teams… Look at him reaching. I said the Big 12 is better than the ACC.

Every conference ranking in the world will say the same thing in 7 or 8 out of 10 years. With the ACC clearly being better in ehhh 1.

It’s so much fun arguing with someone who has no clue what they are talking about.

I beat the brakes off you little boy

Look at you still reaching with the chiefs shit

MITCH
GREEN

NOTICE SKEETER STUGOTZ JUST ADMITTED THE CANES TEAM DIDN’T NEED COACHING?

Yes they still needed coaching

No they didn’t need a great coach…They needed a coach not to fuck things up but needed less coaching

But why are you picking one of the 2 or 3 greatest teams ever and passing them off like they grow on trees.

Also they still had a pretty damn good OC that ended up in the NFL For a long time and even became a head coach.

(Watch him run and hide)

WHAT WOULD CLEMSON HAVE DONE IN THE BIG 12?

WOULD YOU NOT BE SAYING THE SAME THING?

HIW DO YOU KNOW?

WHO WAS THE GREAT COACH?

Non pertinent

Already explained.

Best team in either conference but most of those years…But other conference is better. You started this whole part of the convo talking about the conference, not individual teams or Clemson.

TOM HERMAN WAS UNDEFEATED HIS FIRST YEAR?

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

STORM CAN GO ON AND ON……

So?? Lol?? What in the living fuck does this have to do with anything? You absolute loon

Non-pertinent.

So storm…When UNLV had the best hoop team in the nation…Was the Big West the best Conference?

When the 91 Canes won a ship?

Was the Big East the best conference?

Thought so…Owned…And now blocked. Hold that L, 51junior

Did they overturn that Senate yet? couple days = 22 and counting?..Ticky Tockey

WERE THEY STILL THE BEST TEAM?

WHAT THE FCK DIFFERENCE DOES THE CONFERENCE MAKE WITH THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP?

WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU ARGUING KID?

WHAT THE FCK DOES THAT ARGUMENT MEAN?

IF CLEMSON WAS IN THE BIG 12 THEY WOULD HAVE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THAT CONFERENCE….

WHAT DID YOU PROVE EXACTLY?

COACHES GO UNDEFEATED AND IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING….

THAT IS THE FCKEN POINT KID……

IT WASN’T COACHING BECAUSE IF IT WAS THEY COULD MAINTAIN IT YEAR IN YEAR OUT……

HOW IS THE BEST COACH OF ALL TIME DOING?

DID HE MAKE THE BILLS PUNT IN THIS GAME?

THE BILLS HAVEN’T PUNTED AGAINST HIM IN LIKE 3 GAMES DESPITE HIS ALL TIME DEFENSIVE GENIUS….

NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS CONFERENCE IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE ACC?

Just curious, but are you saying that for example in the same scenario as Coker, that a Saban, Meyer, Tressell, hell I’ll even throw in Cristobal. Do you think the outcomes for each would be the same basic destruction of the Miami football program after years 3 to 5 from the 2001 MNC? I mean after 03 you could see the proverbial writing on the wall in real time.

Coker was gifted probably the greatest chance to take over a dynasty in the history of football and for lack of a better word…destroyed it.

I don’t think any of those other coaches do that, I argue that 3 out of 4 would win at least 2 if not 3 trophies to go with the 01.

And the only difference would be the coaching as we all know the talent was there during that timeframe.

Absolutely talent is number one, but I’ve yet to see a team without a coaching staff in any sport win a title…

WHAT UM COACH THAT HAS WON A TITLE DID ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AFTER BEING AT UM?

JIMMY BECAUSE OF THE HERSCHEL TRADE THE TEAM WAS SO GOOD BARRY SWITZER WON A SUPER BOWL……

WHAT DID HOWARD DO?

NOTHING….

WHAT DID ERICKSON “THE DRUNK” DO?

NOTHING….

WHAT DID BUTCH DO?

NOW BACK TO YOUR QUESTION NONE OF THE ELITE COACHES WOULD COME HERE BECAUSE THE WEATHER AND LIFE STYLE SUCKS……

UM DIDN’T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO SURVIVE NO COACH WAS CHANGING THAT….

STORM TOLD YOU GUYS WHEN NIL WAS COMING THE GAME WOULD CHANGE…

NOW WE HAVE CASH AND WEATHER AND LIFE STYLE……

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

DO WE HAVE COACHES?

WHAT DOES THE RECRUITING CLASS LOOK LIKE?

IT IS NOT AN ACCIDENT….

ALABAMA HAS HAD CASH WE NEVER HAD……

SABAN IS CRYING BECAUSE NOW HE CAN’T TAKE ALL THE TOP GUYS BECAUSE THERE IS CASH OTHER PLACES AND ALABAMA IS FCKEN ALABAMA….

AMARI COOPER WASN’T GOING THERE……

Beautiful question…The type I used to ask this clown.

Expect either A. Crickets or B. Torture

You’re the fucking moron who brought it all up

with “TCU from the shit Big 12”…So if you are telling me now conference doesn’t matter? Why’d you bring it up? Absolute fucking idiot.

IF CLEMSON WAS IN THE BIG 12 THEY WOULD HAVE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THAT CONFERENCE….

I definitely don’t think wipe the floor not at all. I will give you that during that period, they would have been the most consistent, best program. But the gap would have been closer and they would have had more tough games and more losses than they did the last decade owning the ACC.

How many playoffs were they in? 5-6? I’d say they were probably in definitely 1, maybe 2 less…BC they would have been far more likely to lose a game in the Big 12. They had what I say earlier…9 losses in 11 years in the ACC? They would probably have somewhere between 11 and 13. Can I prove it? Of course not…But any handicapper worth his name, and any power rating computer system will tell you the ACC was inferior to the Big 12 in those years.

NOW PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS CONFERENCE IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE ACC?

Already did…

You sound like a delusional ACC fucking homer. I can’t believe I even have to explain this to you.