Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

Lol…

I hate NIL…But I’m glad my team is benefitting from it.

1 Like

No idea if this was the Wed. good news that was expected, @90scane ??

I said it was probably not gonna be on my list. Right about that lol

its sad that bags are the only way we can get kids to sign for us but i’ll take it.

its the only way left until we show something on the field.

1 Like

Yup…It’s not CFB at all. I mean Michigan just off a monster win to put them in playoff

Same with the Mcleod DT from SoCar…South Carolina literally off 2 program defining wins for a home state kid. And he may flip to UM. Just weird recruiting right now.

But in a way…Like asshead storefront always tells us. It’s begin going on a long time, so at least it’s a little bit of payback for teams buying so many Sofla kids for so long.

1 Like

Nope. Not 5star.

Bigger to come. Samson will be nil battle as another 5star.

I still want Bain and or Wilson but they aren’t joking with 3-5 DL on the hook.

1 Like

I think the Wilson ship has sailed…but honestly has any ship sailed with Cristobal backed by Ruiz lol? We need Bain in this class, but it seems like he was really effected by the on-field performance. I think it’s anybody’s guess right now, if I had to call it I’d say UM.

1 Like

Robert Bain is a GA. Crazy to think we wouldn’t land him but NIL makes it possible to cover up this miss.

1 Like

Ya in the end I think the ties to UM with some NIL sprinkled will be too much. But kid has had a 1000 chances to commit.

1 Like

Sure but like Samson, he has always said he wants to enjoy his recruitment.

Would be a massive DE haul if we get him as the 3rd. I want two DT as this kid will bump inside on passing downs.

For 6’7, this kid has crazy bend.

We end with 4 5star kids with a chance at 5… rankings change so that will be another factor.

McClain
Francis

• Samson
    Plus 1-2

Wayne was a 5* but I doubt he gets bumped back to 5*. Sites tend to bump kids that aren’t committed vs looking at tape.

1 Like

Acheampong is likely an EE. I like this kid more than Harbour. He is an NFL type of DL prospect. Harbour is an unknown.

1 Like

Stuff like this is the only reason that I think Mario will probably work out given a few years to build up the team. Teams win championships because they have the best players not because they have the best coaches. That said, I think Gattis has to go.

2 Likes

So the big flip is a 5*

And is it definitely a “flip”?

Tcu, Michigan, and usc say hello. UGA 77%. Michigan 59%. Tcu and usc aren’t above 50%. Miami is at 55%.

Evaluate talent
Develop talent
Adjust scheme to fit talent
— all coaching related —

Now with the portal, the pool for talent is massive.

We are in discussions with multiple 5* kids that would be flips. We are in discussions with two non committed 5 stars with Samson being one.

3 Likes

Based on what you are hearing or just feeling, where does Miami currently stand with each if you objectively look at them right now?

Samson better than 50%
Baxter- not likely but Fletcher is A Miami lean now
Hill - Texas vs Miami was ATM
Hicks - Atm vs Miami, atm is a hot mess!
Innis - Hartline vs Miami, if he leaves then we likely win. Still a good chance we win.
Dickey - last I heard was this wasn’t happening

I talk with my sources on Fridays so shit changes so this was as of last Friday.

Just as important will be the 10-15 portal kids. We will land some elite kids.

3 Likes

HILARIOUS……

HE GIVES YOU PERCENTAGES DOES HE……

IS THIS YOUR DADDY THAT DOES AIRPLANE CRIME SCENES STUGOTZ?

You clearly have mental issues. Seek help before you do something stupid and end up in jail.