Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

STORM IS NOT THE ONE COMING ON A MESSAGE LYING…

MIAMI USE TO BACK OFF HIGH END GUYS DEPENDING WHO GOT INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T COMPETE WITH THE OFFERS….

THIS IS WHY STORM ALWAYS HAS LAUGHED AT IDIOTS SAYING “WINNING MATTERS” WHEN AS YOU CAN SEE YOU CAN TOTALLY TANK IF YOU HAVE THE RESOURCES IT DOES NOT FCKEN MATTER……

DECOMMITTING FROM MICHIGAN TO COME HERE NOW……

“WINNING”…….

THINK ABOUT THAT….

Seriously, get help.

NOTICE YOU CAN NEVER CHALLENGE MY CONTENT ALL YOU DO IS SAY LITTLE BITCH THINGS….

ALL STORM IS GOING TO SAY IS THIS FOR THE EDUCATED THAT HAVE READING COMPREHENSION……

UM IS NOT A “HOT MESS?”

YOUR GARBAGE SOURCE TOLD YOU THAT?

IT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE OUTCOME…

You still haven’t produced a SINGLE PERSON that agrees with your POV. Not ONE! Thus, you are the little BITCH Daniels.

ATM is a mess because Jimbo has been there for 5 years and just had the #1 class in the country only to go 5-7. Mario hasn’t even been HC at Miami for a full year .

When you actually produce real content vs all caps nonsense, people may actually care what you say. Until then, get yourself some help.

https://twitter.com/gabyurrutia247/status/1598126642316001281?s=42&t=448ku6fTVUEXjSYrAsKiGA

IS HE SAYING WE NEED MORE COACHING?

ARE THEY CURRENTLY 5-7 WORSE THEN THE COACHES THAT WERE HERE LST YEAR?

NIL BECAME LEGAL LAST YEAR…….

YOU REMEMBER SABAN CALLED HIM OUT THIS YEAR BECAUSE NOW SABAN CAN’T GARB ALL THE TOP GUYS?

SO HE HAD A TOP RECRUITING CLASS THIS YEAR WHICH MEANS THEY ARE ALL TRUE FRESHMAN…

T AM BEAT MIAMI THIS YEAR……

I’m not going in fucking circles cause Mario has also said hundreds of times “we have to coach better.”

You win. I’m done posting here. You will drag this place down like you did in the last forum.

MARIO FORMER OC WAS QUOTED AS SAYING “MARIO BELIEVES TALENT / RECRUITING IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN COACHING……

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU SAY YOU WANT TO WALK AROUND AND SEE ELITE TALENT EVERYWHERE?

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ABOUT YOUR CURRENT PLAYERS?

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE HE THINKS COACHING IS TURNING THIS AROUND?

YOU’RE TAKING THE L BECAUSE STORM SMASHED YOUR NONSENSE……

YOU GOT IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH THE GUY YOU PRAISED LAST YEAR FOR BEATING OSU AT OSU……

Read what you posted dipshit! Every fucking person agrees that talent is more important than coaching. Only you, our special bitch Stormfront, believe it is 100% talent and all coaching is interchangeable. The fucking end!

You win because I’m tired of the circles. I can have better discussions with my kids who actually don’t use definitives. You on the other hand love definitives as if the world is black and white with no middle ground.

OUR ELITE COACHING STAFF IS 5-7…….

ALL OUR PREVIOUS COACHING STAFFS COULD DO THAT….

First year…Results have a lot of variance.

But I can make an argument a lot of staffs would have better than 5-7. And not lost to MTSU.

Not one person here is saying talent doesn’t matter…You’re embarrassing yourself per usual. And you look like a dramatic little cunt with all that caps lock

Thread number two or three this week. Maybe a Mod can start a topic for Coaching vs Talent for the bitch to discuss with himself while blocking him from all other threads as he adds ZERO.

:point_down:t2:

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KEEPS BRINGING IT UP STUGOTZ….

He keeps responding to you, jerk off

NO YOU HAVE IDIOTIC STUGOTZS THAT KEEP WANTING TO ARGUE COACHES CAN WIN AT AN ELITE LEVEL CONSISTENTLY WITHOUT ELITE TALENT AND THAT NONSENSE….

COMPLETE NONSENSE……

USC HAS THE #1 QB IN THE NATION……

HE WAS #1 COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL BUT SURE HE WAS DEVELOPED……

:point_down:t2:

WHERE IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT COACHING AND TALENT IN THAT POST SKEETER STUGOTZ?

Nobody said that at all.

Coaching matters too…Just shut the fuck up and quit making an asshole out of yourself. Also, why the caps lock, drama queen?

Scroll up and look at the other threads you’ve ruined too

Caps lock cunt…

Crickets on TCU? Crickets on Michigan?

Thought so

You need talent to win…But coaching also matters, and some coaches are better than others. Why can’t the argument end there? The answers? You are the 51 of this board…Overly dramatic, argumentative, bratty little cunt.