Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

WATCH THE SKEETER STUGOTZ AND 90 STUGOTZS DISAPPEAR….

Notice he leaves out the Saints game when posting the 90ers stats ^^^

Remember when he used “yards per game”

Fuckin clown doesn’t even know how to read a statistic and he tries posting them. And yes that’s what a run stuffer is for in the case of Jordan Davis

Your little bitch ass went crickets on TCU and Michigan real quick.

IF YOU NOTICE ASS CLOWN STORM DIDN’T MAKE THE STATISTICS TAKE IT UP WITH WHAT NFL SHOW THAT IS….

STORM USED YARDS PER GAME ON WHAT?

SEE HOW YOU SPEW RANDOM POINTLESS SHIT?

A ROOKIE NO LESS CHANGES THE TOTAL FACE OF A TEAM HUH?

YOU WANT STORM TO DO A DEEP DIVE ON MICHIGAN WHO STARTS A 5 STAR QB?

SKEETER STUGOTZ WHO DID UM TAKE THE LAST COMMIT FROM?

TCU THAT PLAYS IN A SHIT CONFERENCE AND BARELY BEAT BAYLOR?

Now he wants to break down wins and losses instead of speaking in blanket statements which is what this idiot’s whole asshead arguement is built on.

The point is…you don’t get to choose a convenient small sample size for Mccaffrey. They have since played a game where they scored 13 points. So let’s recalculate

And even then no one is arguing that Mcaffrey won’t help an offense improve. So why do you keep talking. No one is arguing with you avout talent. Not one person you fucking argumentative, stupid, drama queen asshole

And the BIg 12 has been better than the acc for a long, long time. You would have to be an idiot to think otherwise. You may find 2 of the last 10 years when the acc comes up the better conference. Get a clue.

Do you watch college football? Do you know how to inepret any number you see? Georgia beat Missouri…there i can play too.

Fuckin moron

AGAIN STORM DIDN’T MAKE THE GRAPHIC ASSHOLE BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS……

6 GAMES AGAINST 4 GAMES IS ENOUGH FOR YOU?

THEY PLAYED A GAME WHERE THEY SCORED 13 NOW WITH MITCHELL OUT 6-8 WEEKS AND MCCAFFREY WITH KNEE SORENESS?

AWESOME ANALYSIS CLOWN….

18 POINTS TO 28 POINTS IS NOT IMPROVEMENT IT IS ANOTHER FCKEN LEVEL THAT OBVIOUSLY COACHING COULD NOT ACHIEVE RIGHT?

WHICH MEANS THE GAP ON TEAMS ARE PLAYERS NOT COACHES RIGHT EINSTEIN?

SAME AS A ROOKIE TAKING YOUR RUN D FROM 28TH TO 4TH OVERALL….

STORM DUNKED ON YOU TWO HANDS BALLS IN YOUR FACE WITH CAPS CLOWN….

HOW MANY BIG 12 TEAMS HAVE MADE THE CFB PLAYOFFS CLOWN?

GUESS WHICH GAME HE HAD KNEE SORENESS?

GUESS WHICH GAME THEY SCORED 13?

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT SKEETER STUGOTZ….

WHAT DO YOU KNOW “DIPSHIT?”

WONDER WHY THEY SCORED 13?

Still equating college to NFL.

TCU 20% vs Bama 89%… then you take finished products to determine your results via NFL guys.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND PLAYER EVALUATIONS?

JUSTIN JEFFERSON WAS A TWO STAR……

THE “BLUE CHIP” MEANS YOU ARE GETTING 15-25 FIRST ROUND PICKS EVERY YEAR……

BAMA WAS NOT GETTING THE BOTTOM 5 STARS THEY WERE GETTING THE TOP GUYS….

WHEN YOU HAVE THAT MANY “BLUE CHIPS” YOU HAVE A GREATER MARGIN FOR ERROR….

DOES NOT MEAN YOU HIT ON ALL OF THEM….

DOES NOT MEAN SOMEONE MIGHT GET LUCKY ON A 2-3 STAR……

BY THE WAY YOU CAN CHECK THE PIECE ON JUSTIN JEFFERSON AND HIS PARENTS SAY ONE OF THE THINGS ABOUT HIM IS HE WORKS HARD……

THAT IS WHAT YOU STUGOTZ DON’T GET THAT ISN’T FROM “COACHING”……

BIG TIME PLAYERS HAVE SKILLS YOU CAN’T TEACH…

MAKE UP YOU CAN’T TEACH….

YOU THROW AROUND “DEVELOPMENT” LIKE SOME FCKEN COACH HAS THAT SKILL AND DOES IT WITH EVERY FCKEN PLAYER HE TOUCHES….

COACH O WON A TITLE AFTER ALL THE STUGOTZS LAUGHED AT HIS HIRE….

WHERE IS HE NOW?

GENE CHIZIK?

EXAMPLE AFTER FCKEN EXAMPLE……

WHAT DO YOU KNOW NOW RYAN DAY CAN’T BEAT HARBAUGH WONDER WHY?

ANOTHER STUGOTZ LOVE AFFAIR MAGIC MAKER NOW LANDS AT FAU……

BUT BUT HE WAS UNDEFEATED AT HOUSTON!!!

circles! more and more circles!

FIND ONE MOTHER FUCKING PERSON THAT SAYS FOOTBALL IS ONLY ABOUT THE TALENT! YOU CAN’T SO YOU LOSE!!!

So can we count injuries for the other games up as well? Because one of the best tackles in the history of the game missed 3 of those early season games as well. How about the fact one of those 6 early games were against a top 3 defense in Denver?

Do we get to subtract out and adjust for the 5 quarters Trey Lance was the QB? And they scored 10 in those 5 quarters?

You don’t want this smoke storm. I will you pick the fuck apart.

STORM DUNKED ON YOU TWO HANDS BALLS IN YOUR FACE WITH CAPS CLOWN….

That’s that cornball faggot type trash talk.

Again, the similarities between him and 51 are uncanny. They are both Mitch Green…Telling people how they won a fight with half their skull hanging out of their face.

HOW MANY BIG 12 TEAMS HAVE MADE THE CFB PLAYOFFS CLOWN?

What does this have to do with anything lol? Clemson and a bunch of shit teams for the last 6-7 years? You can’t be serious? 5 of the worst 6 basically every single year in the two conferences combined were in the ACC.

This is one of the dumbest things you ever said and that’s saying something.

Then he shows a Mcaffrey missed practice lol…You fucking idiot. That whole league misses practice every Wednesday and Thursday every time they have the sniffles.

YOU THROW AROUND “DEVELOPMENT” LIKE SOME FCKEN COACH HAS THAT SKILL AND DOES IT WITH EVERY FCKEN PLAYER HE TOUCHES….

Nope, no one does that you fucking idiot. But some coaches do develop some players more than others.

WHEN YOU HAVE THAT MANY “BLUE CHIPS” YOU HAVE A GREATER MARGIN FOR ERROR….

No shit idiot…No one is saying otherwise.

BIG TIME PLAYERS HAVE SKILLS YOU CAN’T TEACH…

No shit idiot…No one is saying otherwise.

BY THE WAY YOU CAN CHECK THE PIECE ON JUSTIN JEFFERSON AND HIS PARENTS SAY ONE OF THE THINGS ABOUT HIM IS HE WORKS HARD……

Oh…That solves it then. Parents said something good about a child. My god what a show stopper of a statement…Mic drop time.

Also…I thought since he’s a mega talent he was going to make it no matter what? What does his work ethic have to do with anything? Can’t a coach help with motivation? Or that never happens?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW NOW RYAN DAY CAN’T BEAT HARBAUGH WONDER WHY?

I’m going with coaching here as at least part of the reason. Ryan Day has been clamping up play calling in big games for last few years…Many have been critical of it. Whatever it is, Ohio State had a nice lead on Harbaugh, and Harbaugh has blown by him. Harbaugh seems to be finding underrated talent and/or the gap isn’t as bad as people think or maybe close to even, developing talent, and then outcoaching him on game day.

The first statement would speak to your point…The latter two speak against your point. Which is what everyone in these threads is doing (giving and taking) EXCEPT YOUR OBNOXIOUS CANES51 TYPE BRATTY CUNT ASS. But you you can’t tell me Ohio State isn’t one of the top 4-5 most talented teams in the country, or that Michigan has more talent.

Also, it is worth noting…And this speaks to your side of the argument . OSU has been beat up at the skill positions all year. But then again future NFLer Blake Corum had 2 carries…So I’d call it a minor, but definite factor.

TWO OF THOSE 3 GAMES THEY SCORED 10 POINTS THEIR LOWEST OF THE SEASON…

DENVER HUH?

WHERE IS ATLANTA (14 POINTS) AND CHICAGO (10 POINTS) RANKED?

THE STARTING QB THAT IS OUT FOR THE SEASON?

NOT IN THIS LIFETIME KID……

BUD THE ACC TEAM (CLEMSON) WON MULTIPLE TITLES ASS CLOWN THE BIG 12 CAN’T EVEN SEE THE FINAL 4….

LIKE WHO PLEASE GIVE EXAMPLES BUT YOU WON’T BUD….

YOU THINK YOU CAN TEACH MOTIVATION AND WORK ETHIC?

YOU ARE CLUELESS KID……

THE FACT MICHIGAN HAS DOMINATED THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE THE LAST TWO YEARS AND DAY COULD DO NOTHING ABOUT IT SPEAKS AGAINST IT HUH?

THE FACT HARBAUGH COULD DO NOTHING UNTIL HE GOT HIS DL OL TO THAT LEVEL DOESN’T SPEAK TO WHY HE WAS LOSING HUH?

ELITE STUGOTZ……

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ALL THESE TEAMS WITHOUT ONE OF THE GREATEST TACKLES IN FOOTBALL SCORED MORE AGAINST THE FALCONS THEN THE 49ERS WITHOUT CMC….

EVERY SINGLE TEAM ON THE SCHEDULE……

MORE SMOKE KID….

DAMN EVERY FCKEN TEAM THAT PLAYED THE BEARS ALSO SCORED MORE POINTS THEN THE 49ERS……

EVERY FCKEN TEAM……

EVERY SINGLE ONE……

THEY DON’T HAVE FCKEN TRENT WILLIAMS EITHER….

DID THESE FCKEN COACHES GET SMART WHEN CMC ARRIVED OR WHAT?

STUGOTZS ALWAYS PROVE STORM’S POINT FOR HIM…

Yes he played 5 quarters…Since now you want to count every factor. Started against Chicago

What about one of the top 5 offensive tackles of all-time missing 3 of those 6 games…Since you want to all of a sudden count every factor

Atlanta and Chicago…How about Zone?

NOT IN THIS LIFETIME KID……

Already doing it…You’re an overmatched blowhard.

BUD THE ACC TEAM (CLEMSON) WON MULTIPLE TITLES ASS CLOWN THE BIG 12 CAN’T EVEN SEE THE FINAL 4….

What the fuck does that mean? It’s one team and a bunch of shit and has been for a while. There is no one in the world…Whether it be a computer, a handicapper, or even your mainstream media you love to quote so much that would put ACC over Big 12 the last decade…You may get 1 year, and then like 2-3 years the conferences were comparable. Every other year would be Big 12. Give a fuck about one team that never plays anyone that can beat them.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TEACH MOTIVATION AND WORK ETHIC?

YOU ARE CLUELESS KID……

What do you think “motivation means”…Yes sometimes kids do need motivation. Both those things can be improved or more accurately channeled.

You are making my point for me you fucking idiot. Yes, no Williams hurt them very badly. My point is, those numbers aren’t all Mcaffrey although obviously a good part it is, of course.

Garappolo not starting season and not being sharp for a couple games because he didn’t think he was going to be in SF

Then the fucking clown points to one outlier score a game where 49ers had 3 turnovers…Like it’s some type of proof. Like outlier performances don’t happen in an NFL season. Eagles had 17 against the colts last week.

Special kind of stupid here.

ZONE?

IS THAT A DEFENSE THEY DIDN’T PLAY AGAINST OTHER TEAMS?

SO THE 49ERS COULDN’T HANDLE A ZONE EVERY OTHER TEAM COULD UNTIL CMC AREIVED?

AGAIN YOU PROVE MY POINT….

ACC HAS WON TITLES CLEMSON AND FSU KID BIG 12 DOESN’T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO PLAY SO NOT SURE WHAT THE FCK YOU ARE SAYING….

YOU LIST ME THE PEOPLE (NOT EVEN COACHES) THAT TEACH MOTIVATION……

IF YOU THINK A PREGAME SPEECH IS CHANGING THE OUTCOME OF A GAME YOU ARE CLUELESS….

RYAN DAY COULD HAVE SAID WHATEVER THE FCK WANTED MICHIGAN WAS GOING TO RUN OVER THEIR ASS…

LARRY COKER WAS A GREAT MOTIVATION SPEAKER FOR TWO YEARS….

WILLIAMS PLAYED IN THE CHICAGO GAME KID….

SO HE GOT SHARP WHEN CMC ARRIVED HUH?

SO WHEN YOUR OFFENSE IS STRUGGLING TO SCORE IT IS NOT USUALLY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AND MAKE MISTAKES?

THE THING IS NOT ONE OTHER TEAM SCORED LESS ON THE SCHEDULE….

EVERY FCKEN TEAM SCORED MORE……

EVERY SINGLE FCKEN TEAM ON THE SCHEDULE….

Arizona…

Auto correct typo “Zon”

I’m saying the Big 12 is a much better confence

What kind of idiot would measure a conference by one team beating up on a bunch of cupcakes? That would be a real fucking idiot right?

SO HE GOT SHARP WHEN CMC ARRIVED HUH?

certainly helped, never said otherwise…But I’m sure having a HOF tackle back to protect him helped as well HUH?

SO WHEN YOUR OFFENSE IS STRUGGLING TO SCORE IT IS NOT USUALLY BECAUSE YOU SUCK AND MAKE MISTAKES?

THE THING IS NOT ONE OTHER TEAM SCORED LESS ON THE SCHEDULE….

EVERY FCKEN TEAM SCORED MORE……

EVERY SINGLE FCKEN TEAM ON THE SCHEDULE….

Yup awful performance. It happens.

THEY BEAT ARIZONA 38-10……

WHAT ABOUT THEM?

DID YOU READ THE SCORES WRONG KID?

THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY IS FROM THEIR CONFERENCE THAT IS HOW……

THE OTHER CONFERENCE CAN’T EVEN MAKE THE TOURNAMENT……

IF A BIG 12 TEAM THAT DIDN’T MAKE THE TOURNAMENT PLAYED THE ACC NATIONAL CHAMPION WHAT WOULD THE OUTCOME HAVE BEEN? THE MFER SAME…

BUT EVERY SINGLE FCKEN TEAM SCORED MORE……

THEY DIDN’T HAVE A AWFUL PERFORMANCE THEY HAD THE WORST OF ANY FCKEN TEAM IN 12 WEEKS……

EVERY SINGLE TEAM……

GO VAP KID YOU ARE NOT ABOUT THIS SMOKE……