Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

Was pointing to the level of defense. It’s a bad one as well

Obviously you fucking idiot.

THEY DIDN’T HAVE A AWFUL PERFORMANCE THEY HAD THE WORST OF ANY FCKEN TEAM IN 12 WEEKS……

Non-pertinent. Don’t be a fucking idiot. No Williams either.

Because the Big 12 usually has a bunch of teams that beat each other…The top 5-6 of the big 12 is usually in line with the top 2-3 of the ACC. Clemson was the best either league in most of those years for sure…but if you pick the worst 5 teams combined in the two conferences in most of the last 8-10 years…You will have Kansas… and 4 ACC teams

Clemson in a lot of those playoff years…Played a bunch of teams that had no prayer of beating them. While the big 12 teams canibalized each other.

Simple stuff…And if you follow college football and are a fucking moron, you would know this. What the hell does Clemson have to do with the rest of the conference when they’ve lost 11 in conference games in 12 years!! (and one of those was to a team in 2020 that was only in the conference that year!)

What the fuck does Clemson have to do with some of those horrible Cuse, Duke, Wake teams (more so this year as the bottom 5 in the ACC was abysmal…UM, BC, GT, VA, VT). The Big 12’s worst team WVU is better than all of them. Go look at any conference strength rating system…In the last 10 years…They are superior to the ACC in east least 7 of them…Probably close in a another 2, and maybe the ACC was better in 1. This is simple stuff, 51junior

One person or go back to the old forums

Quit picking on Kanye.

The best part is everybody on the planet would agree that McCaffrey has improved the Bills offense immensely.

It in no way proves that coaching coaching doesn’t matter at all. Only an idiot would think that.

WHAT ABOUT LARRY COKER, GENE CHIZIK AND COACH O?

SAME FCKEN RESULT……

Non-pertinent…

I also don’t understand what is your point about Oregon’s schedules? Oregon had a little better team this year and the same record?

NOW YOU ARE JUST MAKING UP SHIT……

SO THESE TEAMS THAT ARE SO GOOD ARE BEATING EACH OTHER CAN BEAT FSU OR CLEMSON NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS?

YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF KID……

No…Dickhead

It’s clear what I’m saying. I’m saying the Big 12 as a whole is better.

What is so hard to understand here…At least for anyone that isn’t a fucking idiot.

So by your half retarded logic…the years that Clemson won the national championship…The ACC was better than the SEC too right?

Special kind of stupid.

THEY HAD TALENT AMD WON DESPITE THEM NOT BEING GOOD COACHES….

COACH O BEAT SABAN RIGHT?

CHIZIK BEAT SABAN ALSO RIGHT?

LARRY COKER DIDN’T LOSE FOR TWO YEARS….

ALL TIME WINNINGEST COACH TO START A CAREER…

HOW IS IT NON - PERTINENT?

Because they could have good staffs, they could have had good coordinators, and because even with these results…It doesn’t mean that coaching doesn’t matter. It means that you don’t need the best coach in the world to win. Two different arguments.

Especially when I (and everyone here) is already agreeing with you need talent more than anything. You are arguing for no reason, and making an asshole out of yourself per uzh, while doing so. I never said that some teams aren’t so good that they can’t win despite less than stellar coaching. I’m saying that coaching matters too…And bad coaching can hurt.

That’s all anyone is saying…Got it you fuckin moron?

Just because this was the dumbest of your myriad of idiotic comments…Let’s say we rated the teams in a conference like this in terms of an imaginary power rating, lower being better… Which conference is better?

vs

It’s clearly the 2nd conference, correct? Even though the first has the best team.

That pretty much describes the Big 12 vs the ACC since ehhh 2013-2015ish

YOU SAID YOURSELF THE OC IS IRRELEVANT RIGHT HARBAUGH WAS COVERING FOR THE TOP ASSISTANT IN CFB….

OUR ELITE STAFF SUCKS HAVE YOU NOT READ ANGRY WILLY AND THE STUGOTZS POST?

IT IS HILARIOUS HOW ALL OF YOU CALL TRASH TO ALL THESE COACHES THEN YOU WANT TO DEFEND COACHING AGINST STORM……

HELL JUSTIN FROM STATE OF THE U WOULD BE A BETTER COACH….

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS BREAKDOWNS?

WE SHOULD HAVE HIRED HIM……

HELL DON BROWN THE BEST DC IN THE COUNTRY COULDN’T HELP HARBAUGH….

No I didn’t say that…I said he “could have been”…And many thought he was. You’re reaching here dipshit. I’d take a stud OC any day of the week.

Big difference, idiot…And stop putting words in my mouth.

Also…Note the word “COULD” and then note I provided other possibilities in the most recent post in response to Coker, Chizik, etc

Fuckin moron

BUT YOU ARE SAYING HE COULD HAVE WHICH IS THE SAME FCKEN SHIT IS IT NOT?

IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THEN THERE WOULD BE SOME VALUE BUT IF THE HEAD COACH JUST TAKES IT OVER WHAT DO YOU NEED HIM FOR?

AND TO THINK HE COULD HAVE HOODWINKED THE NATION EVERYONE EXCEPT SKEETER STUGOTZ AND THE FAKE OTHERS THAT YOU CAN’T SHOW OR PROVE…

SKEETER STUGOTZ?

FIRST TIME OC AND FIRST TIME DC RANDY SHANNON CANES FANS GOD OF DEFENSES……

THIS IS YOUR PROOF?

NONE OF THE 3 EVER WAS A HC OR COORDINATOR….

THEY DIDN’T LOSE FOR TWO YEARS….

YOU GOING TO GO DOWN TO POSITION COACHES?

SAWSEY?

STRENGTH COACH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COACH EXCEPT WHEN IT IS SWASEY LOSING TWO GAMES IN 3 SEASONS THEN IT IS TALENT….

STUGOTZ CLOWNS…

#BOXEDTHEFCKIN

#NOSMOKEJUSTVAP

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

STORM THE ALABAMA SC IS THE TOP IN THE NATION….

FEW YEARS LATER ALABAMA SC IS A FCKEN DRUNK……

STUGOTZS: THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CAN BE A DRUNK AND TOP IN THEIR FIELD AGAINST NON DRUNK COACHES….

BECAUSE COACHING IS HARD STORM….

Lol

Ummm

No it isn’t…Got it dickhead?

Next

WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE UM STAFF THAT HAD NEVER COACHED BEFORE AND LOST ONE GAME IN TWO YEARS?

Why can’t someone who is good at their job become a drunk? Joe Namath was a super bowl winning QB and he became a drunk. Lot of athletes become addicts

I don’t know many professions that are immune to substance abuse

So yeah, let’s foul this one under non-pertinent as well

Next