Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

Non-pertinent.

That’s a once in a lifetime team. I’m all for building a team like that. Never said otherwise. But since those teams are tough to build. I would like, in the meantime, to find good coaches. I think there we have some…But I also am worried about Gattis

Extent of my argument.

You have done nothing to refute it except point to a Broyles Award. Which, WHEN THE MAN WAS HIRED…I think there may be more than meets the eye to.

Now you could have just kept your stupid, uninformed mouth shut…But instead you ruined how many threads now and made yourself look like a fucking idiot over

You got fucking problems man

You are the bratty cunt 51 of this message board, congrats bratty cunt.

WAIT A GUY THAT SPENDS THE MOST TIME WITH PLAYERS CAN BE A DRUNK?

SUB MONEY BALL OF CFB IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS CRIB……

YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THE SC IS?

HE IS WITH THE PLAYERS MORE THEN ANY OTHER COACH……

HE EFFECTS THEM EXCEPT WHEN THEY LOSE 2 GAMES IN 3 YEARS….

My proof of what?

Do you understand the word “could”…You gave three different teams. I gave some possibilities…Next

SO UM WON WITHOUT A QUALITY HC, OC OR DC?

IS THAT CORRECT?

LONGEST UNDEFEATED STREAK EVER……

TWO NC GAMES AND A TITLE?

What if he wasn’t a drunk earlier in his career?

What if he isn’t a drunk and just got a DUI?

Why are you pretending we know all this to further a bratty cunt type argument

YOU BRATTY FUCKING TWAT

YOU NOTICE ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE FICTION?

THAT IS HOW BAD STORM IS BEATING YOUR ASS…

IT IS EMBARRASSING KID……

You do realize that offensive coordinator did end up coaching in the NFL many years including head coach?

Sounds like a pretty good coach to me.

And again…What exactly are you arguing with me about

All I’m saying is there is some coaches are better than others…Pretty simple stuff. Never said talent didn’t matter

No idea why you continue to have a bratty cunt type argument with the whole message board.

Why is it fiction?

Do you know the man personally, cunt?

HOLD ON JIMMY G HAD TO GET WARMED UP TO DO WHAT HE HAS DONE SINCE HE WAS A KID AND OUR OC THAT HAD NEVER BEEN AN OC LEADS US TO A TITLE WITH LARRY FCKEN COKER AND RANDY SHANNON?

AND SWASEY?

BAHAHAHAHAHA……

#BOXEDINSTUGOTZ

How are the two related?

Non-pertinent

Look at this little cunt reaching now

STORM IS ARGUING THINGS THAT HAPPEN YOU ARE ARGUING MAKE BELIEVE LAND WHAT IF THIS WHAT IF THAT….

YOU GOT NO FACTS KID……

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE SMOKE KID……

COME WITH FACTS KID….

Notice how Bratty Cunt, Jr…

Picks the greatest or at least a top 3 college football team of all time…And tries to build an argument around them like it’s the norm

Just stomping this little twat’s head off now

1 Like

What happened? He got a dui?

That’s all we know.

That’s the extent of the facts here cunt…You know nothing about whether that man is a drunk. Yet you’ll make 20 bratty cunt posts about it.

YOU WANT TO KEEP GOING?

Little faggot ran and hid with Trent Williams
Little faggot ran and hid when we add the Saints game to his stats.
Little faggot ran and hid when I broke down indisputable facts about the ACC/Big 12.

Countless pleading the 5th from this little cunt. Then he calls a guy that got a DUI a drunk and acts like he won and argument

Fuckin clown.

STORM DESTROYED THIS…….

YOU ARGUED MAKE BELIEVE BIG 12 LAND……

ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE MAKE BELIEVE LAND……

Yes, you are still aren’t making a point. Also, you do realize Ted Roof has been coaching defense since the 80s? You do realize that wasn’t Mazalhn’s first coaching job and he is one of the more influential offensive minds of the last 20 years right?

You do know this right?

YOU ARE COUNTING HIGH SCHOOL NOW?

SERIOUSLY?

ROOF WHAT ABOUT THE HC AND OC?

Stupid mfer really going to try to argue with me about Big 12 vs. ACC… Based on the ACC having 1-1.5 teams worth a fuck all year

Just dealing with a dumb Ofer, no two ways about it.

Special kind of stupid.

No…Where am I counting High school?

(This ought be good)