Holy Shit...Acheampong just flipped to UM

NO KID STORM SAID THE CONFERENCE IS TRASH AND CAN’T MAKE THE FCKEN PLAYOFFS WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THE REST OF THE CONFERENCE MAKE?

THE TOP CAN’T GET IN BECAUSE THEY SUCK….

BASED ON WHAT?

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO MORE MAKE BELIEVE LAND BASED ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING……

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE REASON THEY WOULD STRUGGLE MORE IN THE BIG 12?

COMPLETE NONSENSE….

THE KID IS A STORY TELLER……

NO YOU DIDN’T YOU JUST SPEWED MORE IF, MAYBE BULLSHIT……

Non-pertinent.

As for the rest of your post…I probably agree with 80-90% of it. Why can’t you just leave it at that with everyone on this board?

But I do think a better coach wins 1, maybe 2 more ships at UM or at least plays for them… And probably stay top 5-10 for another 2-3 years and make the fall more graceful.

I do think Larry Coker was a decent gameday coach, at least not like a Randy Shannon, for instance. He was just a shit CEO, and bad recruiter, probably not feared enough. His 2nd round of hires if I remember correctly were just terrible to go alone with recruiting less studs. If you were close to the program, you would know better than me in terms of his style… But from everything I read and from how he and the program looked, those seemed to be issues.

I’d say a good coach (and obviously recruiting is a huge part of coaching) is worth somewhere around .5-1 wins a year. For instance some of those 7-8 win seasons under a Randy Shannon could have been 9…But I will digress to you and say that would have only made so much a difference in recruiting. UM was up against with resources.

And I agree with you 1000% that NIL can put UM back in top 10, and money was the reason we lost many players

The problem is you can’t never leave it there on the parts we disagree on…Your narcissitic, obnoxious ass has to try to come off like some type of contrarian genius and attack anyone who respects coaching and sees it a little different than you.

Then you just blurt any old fucking thing out for 3 days like 51 does and I spend the rest of the time correcting you.

Now back to block land.

HOW WOULD IT NOT BE?

THEY ALL WON BECAUSE THEY HAD STACKED TEAMS….

JIMMY’S PENN STATE LOSS WAS PROBABLY THE BEST TEAM OF ALL TIME DEFINITELY THE BEST TEAM TO LOSE A TITLE….

TOTALLY PROVES THE POINT THEY WEREN’T GREAT COACHES…

EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT JIMMY’S STAFF YEAH HE TOOK THEM WITH HIM….

AGAIN THEY UNDERACHIEVED WITH THE TALENT THEY HAD HERE….

ONE TITLE….

LOST TO A NOTRE DAME TEAM NOT CLOSE TO THEM….

BAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FCKEN LYING MFER THIS GUY IS…

LETS SEE IF HE CAN BITE HIS TONGUE OR HE GIVES HIMSELF UP AGAIN……

ALL THE STUGOTZS RUN AFTER STORM DOGS THEM….

TO BAD HE CAN’T SEE THIS BECAUSE HE IS A PUSSY……

:shushing_face:

Can we end this once and for all? Find one person in the world that believes talent is the only factor. Until you do, there is no point in debating this any further as you are standing against the world.

Anyone see the irony in Stormy arguing this in a thread about a kid that has played 1 full year of ball in 2019? Talk about a raw athlete that will need coaching.

WHY ARE THEY TAKING THIS “RAW ATHLETE?”

BECAUSE HE HAS THINGS THEY CAN’T TEACH?

IF HE GOES TO MICHIGAN INSTEAD OF MIAMI AND THE KID WORKS DOES IT MATTER?

WHERE DID WATSON THE PACKERS WR GO?

DID HE STILL GET DRAFTED IN THE 2ND ROUND?

WHERE DID ROMEO DOUBS GO?

WHY IS IT SMALL SCHOOLS PUT OUT GREAT PLAYERS EVERY NOW AND AGAIN?

IS IT BECAUSE THEIR COACHES DEVELOPED ONE GUY?

USE YOUR BRAIN IT TOTALLY PROVES MY POINT….

HERE STORM WILL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU….

DID MANNY DIAZ DEVELOP GREG ROUSSEAU?

WOULD GREG ROUSSEAU BE A NOBODY IF HE DIDN’T GO TO UM?

#BOXEDINBITCH

Got it! This kid starts day one. No need to learn anything about football. Blahahah

YOU STUGOTZS LITERALLY COME ON HERE EVERYDAY TALKING SHIT ABOUT WHAT THE COACHES SHOULD HAVE DONE…

YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET ABOUT HOW COACHING WORKS AND YOU GUYS KNOW BETTER…

HOW HARD IS THE JOB?

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE POST SAYS YOU CAN’T ANSWER THE POST?

DOES GREG ROUSSEAU “DEVELOP” IF HE DOESN’T GO TO UM?

ED REED?

CLINTON PORTIS?

WHO DEVELOPED THEM SHANNON AND COKER?

ALL THE FIRST YEAR COACHES DEVELOPED THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME AND THEN COULDN’T DEVELOP ANYONE AFTER?

THE IRONY IS STORM NEVER COMES ON HERE BASHING COACHES AND ASKING FOR THEM TO BE FIRED……

STORM IS PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE……

SO IF THIS JOB IS SO HARD WHY IS IT YOU GUYS HAVE THE KNIVES OUT YEAR 1 EVERY TIME?

ALL OF YOU KNOW BETTER……

WHY IS THAT?

LETS SEE WHO HAS THE BALLS TO ANSWER THAT……

ANGRY WILLY LISTEN TO JUSTIN A FRAUD THAT ALLOWS MISINFORMATION ON HIS SITE AND DOESN’T RETRACT IT…

BY THE WAY DID MARIO EVER GET HOODWINKED ON HIS GATTIS INTEL….

NOW SKEETER STUGOTZ WILL COME UP WITH ANOTHER WHAT IF, MAYBE SECRET SHIT HAPPENED WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT AND ALL THE REPORTING WORLD AROUND THE TEAM DAILY GOT HOODWINKED….

I absolutely agree on quite a bit of this. All I’m asking for you to answer is given the same talent, the same timeframe and the same coordinators, does Miami go down the rabbit hole with any of those coaches at the helm? Just a simple yes or no…

For me with Saban no we don’t, I say over the next 10 years he would win 3 more.
Meyer no we don’t, I say over the next 10 years he would win 2 more.
Tressell no we don’t, I say over the next 10 years he would win 2 more.
Cristobal obviously not those guys yet, but based on his overall record I don’t think he sinks the ship, possibly wins another over 10 years.

I’m not saying Miami would never lose a game again or would win the trophy every single year, but I’m saying those coaches would not have lost control of the program by the time 05 comes around. Would we go through a decline, I agree we would at some point all programs do…but would the floor just fall out from underneath? No way with those guys at the helm.

It just simply means that coaching does matter, talent will always be number one…but coaching matters, and as Skeeter said coaching isn’t just how they coach players but their management skills, hiring skills, etc.

If it doesn’t why are they paying coaches millions of dollars to do nothing?:thinking:

YES BUT IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED BECAUSE NO SMART COACH WAS TAKING THIS JOB….

LOOK AT THE SCHOOLS THEY WENT TO……

NONE WOULD SUCCEED HERE BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE CASH / RESOURCES TO DO IT….

YOU WANT TO HAVE “HIRING SKILLS” PAY GOOD SALARIES AND SEE HOW GOOD YOUR HIRING SKILLS ARE….

ONCE RECRUITING WENT INTERNET AND ALL THESE PLAYERS ARE OUT THERE IT BECAME MUCH HARDER TO “FIND GUYS” SO ALL THE TOP SCHOOLS KNOW THEM AND ARE THERE WITH BAGS……

THAT IS A BIG PART OF WHY WE TANKED….

WOULD YOU WANT TO LEAVE MIAMI TO GO TO ALABAMA?

WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?

STORM BUT YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORSE SEASONS OF ALL TIME……

HOW IS RECRUITING?

YOU GUYS LIVE IN THAT BULLSHIT LOST IN CONNECTICUT WORLD OF NONSENSE….

WE HAD A TOP WR COMING FROM NORTHWESTERN UNTIL A DUDE CAME AND DROPPED A BAG……

THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME WAS BELOW .500 BEFORE TOM BRADY…

TOM BRADY LEFT AND WON A SUPER BOWL….

THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME IS BACK BELOW .500 IN LAST PLACE…

HIS DEFENSE CAN’T STOP A FCKEN THING….

I don’t agree that they all fail but your opinion is yours so I’ll accept you feel that way.

They would eventually move on or see the writing on the door when it starts to fall off but I don’t believe for one second that if Saban was at the helm instead of Coker the exact same thing happens.

So we agree to disagree…fair enough.

Good luck w that lol

1 Like

Just curious Skeeter, you think they all fail or do you think those coaches continue a wining program going forward?

I am one that believes talent is the number one most important thing is talent. That being said look at fsu and duke this year. Both programs are winning because of coaching. You need more talent but coaching is also important. Coaching will get you a win or two. Coaching gets your program to 7-8 wins maybe 9. You want to get to 10-11 or 12 wins that’s talent.

1 Like

If money mattered you would have Texas A&M, Texas and ole miss 1-2-3 in the playoff rankings.

WHERE WAS TEXAS AND TEXAS A&M IN RECRUITING LAST YEAR?

THEIR COACHES SUCK?

THIS IS HILARIOUS COMING FROM YOU THAT SPENT FROM 2007 TO PROBABLY AT LEAST 2020 SAYING UM FOOTBALL WAS DEAD BECAUSE OF MONEY AND FACILITIES….