Hey Skeeter - Educate Yourself

Prove there wasn’t.

They really came close huh?

You were probably sitting at home scared to death…Masked up…Your old lady holding you tightly…Telling you she will always protect you from those “racist” mags

Prove I killed this person!

Junior Detective Skeeter: You need to prove you didn’t.

Idiot.

Oh, so the fact they didn’t makes it ok that it happened.

Cool.

1 Like

Nope…Just makes it no worse than this summer…And do you think they really thought they were gonna succeed? Like their real plan was to really take over Washington DC huh?

Hey this piece of shit professional message board moderator just edited me again…Someone takes their job a little too seriously…Do you have the trademark libtard bumper sticker for your proud position.

Cane 51…Moderator of all boards

Engage in the debate without calling posters cunts.

Or leave.

It’s very simple.

1 Like

No message

One thing this board has revealed is the dark, stained souls of Trump supporters and the unmitigated lack of integrity on their behalf. Learned nothing except to reinforce previous beliefs and fears…very little to feel other than pity.

I think what it has actually revealed is your perception of Trump voters. And it’s also revealed how much moral prosthelytizing you like to do.

How many times are you going to tell us how dark we are? Or how it’s better not to engage with us.

Dude - no one is forcing you to engage and write rebuttals.

No no… the truth is - you enjoy it. And that kind of shows how dark YOU are to engage with such creatures.

Come on, GSC - you like to argue as much as anyone else. I know I do. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

They do exist. They are small in number.

You soul is pure as the driven snow huh?

BLM isn’t small in number anymore. Although a lot of their “black supremacy” is disguised. But make no mistake about it they are a pure fucking hate group.

What?

There are tens of thousands of Black Panthers

There are tens of thousands of “Black Hebrew Israelites”

There are tens of thousands of “Nation of Islam” members

There are thousands of “NFAC” members (Not F***ing Around Crew”

And not only are they large groups… they are vocal and unashamed. They evangelize in the streets, openly.

It’s interesting how y’all have turned this around by saying there are so many black supremacists - but very few white ones.

Who is burning cities? Who is participating in urban combat in Chicago? Who are destroying statues? Who are killing people every day? Who are doing billions of dollars worth of damage?

It’s not white supremacists. Compared to those mentioned above, white supremacists are severe underachievers.

1 Like

They never tried to stop a presidential election.

Lol…That was a sincere try huh. Let’s walk into a congressional room and take selfies

You must have forgotten that 5 people died.

Or do they not count?