Hey Skeeter - Educate Yourself

Quick edit. Extremely important distinction.

Keep believing the false narrative GSC. Your boy lost. He’s crying himself to sleep every night in South Florida.

I’ll give Trump this: he’s great at getting his supporters to believe a lie by repeating said lie 1,000 times.

He’s already back in business.

Is he? Must be getting his elite strike force of lawyers together for the impeachment trial.

That impeachment trial is dead on arrival 51. Everyone knows it. It should embarrass you.

In any event, Trump has already announced his “Office of the Former President” initiative along with 2 think tanks to be launched to promote Trumpism and Trumpist policies.

It’s not embarrassing at all. After all, your ayatollah is the only president to be impeached twice. You should be embarrassed that he extorted Ukraine and incited a riot.
And the GOP should be embarrassed that after all this, they’re still kowtowing to him.

Oh, and Office of the Former President. Sounds prestigious.

Trump is literally doing anything he can to prop up his ego and failure of a reputation.

Pathetic.

Neither of which he did.

The first impeachment resulted in a quick acquittal. This one will be quicker.

It will result in acquittal because the Republicans continue to bend over to him - even though it was them who were in danger on 1/6.

Talk about pathetic.

So by your logic the only reason there were 2 impeachment’s is because there were enough partisan democrats frothing at the mouth to indict their political enemy.

I wish the founders would have been very specific about having a certain number of opposing party members approve an impeachment motion.

It should be purely bi-partisan. That’s how serious the charge and result is. Your party has made it a political tool to go after their enemies. Not to protect the constitution.

He will be impeached twice. The second time will hopefully end the nonsense once and for all. WOAT gets crushed which is exactly what the founders planned for.

Two things:

While I agree with what you say the founders intended, an impeachment - 99% of the time is political. Minus Nixon (who obviously would have been impeached and convicted had he not resigned), impeachment votes have all been on party lines. The Dems were fiercely opposed to Clinton’s impeachment if you recall.

So while I agree with you on the intent, those who vote are human and are thinking of their own political careers first. I think that is obvious.

This is entirely separate from my opinion that Trump deserves all of this, because he is guilty.