Cyber symposium

I DON’T NEED TO WRITE TO SHOW YOU ARE COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT…

THERE IS THE REAL DATA SHOWING YOU ARE COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT…

YOU POSTED SHIT YESTERDAY AND IT GOT THROWN BACK IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE IN SIMPLE ENGLISH IT SHOWED NONE OF THE FCKEN TEST WORK…

BUT YOUR TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING AS YOU DEFEND THE CRIMINALS ALL THE WAY TO THE END…

Yet you kept on writing.

Real data, you mean the projection you keep posting?

That is 100% your opinion while the science backs up the testing of viruses via rt-pcr tests.

Where am I backing up anyone? I’m simply stating pcr tests work! You twist your little mind up to make everything into a cabal fight.

Ironically, Bikkis post about lambda should be ignored because they used pcr tests!

SAME PLACE THAT TRACKS THE COVID DEATHS…

ARE YOU SAYING THIS DATA ISN’T TRACKED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD?

HOW CAN THAT BE?

WHAT SCIENCE?

THE SCIENCE THE FDA AND CDC WON’T APPROVE?

IF THE SCIENCE IS THERE WHY THE REJECTION?

YOU ARE REALLY A DUMB MFER…

YOU KEEP ARGUING THE SAME SHIT YOU HAVE BEEN DUNKED ON BALLS TO THE FACE ALREADY OVER AND OVER…

WHERE IS PROOF OF THIS?

PLEASE POINT US TO THE LAMBA TESTING…

KEEP YOUR DIAPER ON AND PAY ATTENTION YOUR WORLD IS COMING DOWN VERY SOON…

Ask Bikki

EXACTLY YOU CAN’T…

BIKKI IS NOT DEFENDING ALL THE FAKE TESTING…

In a highly anticipated study that compares rapid antigen and laboratory PCR approaches for COVID-19 serial screening, researchers affiliated with the National Institutes of Health’s Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) initiative reported results from 43 people infected with the virus. They found that both testing methods were equally effective in detecting SARS-CoV-2 infection when tests were given on a regular cadence every three days. While individual PCR tests are more sensitive than antigen tests, particularly early in infection, the results showed that both testing approaches can give 98% sensitivity when taken regularly as part of a screening program. Because antigen tests at the point of care or at home can deliver immediate results and are less costly than laboratory tests, these results suggest that they could be a highly effective screening tool to prevent disease outbreaks.

Nope. He is just using all the data from pcr tests to claim lambda is worse.

IS THAT REALLY ALL IT SAYS OR DID YOU POST A PART TO FIT YOUR NARRATIVE?

AGAIN…

I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO COME CLEAN…

Here is another gem:

The sensitivity of PCR molecular tests and rapid antigen tests is highest when viral cultures are positive for SARS-CoV-2, as might be expected. Even beyond this infectivity period, though, PCR tests continue to detect particles of virus, when the virus is most likely no longer transmissible.

Thus viable and non-viable.

Dipshit, you asked for proof that pcr tests work! This study validates that they work better than antigen when someone is first infected. It also continues to find the virus even after the person is no longer infectious but still is fighting the virus.

Hey dummy, why would you only test for one?

I’m assuming doctors are (mostly) doing their jobs. we know what influenza is and actually do test for it. You. on the other hand, are assuming there’s a conspiracy and filling in the blanks to suit your agenda. But that’s because you’re a MAGA shill, propping up lunatics like Stormfront because at least they’re on your side.

Are you saying they were testing for flu simultaneously with COVID?

I know my doctors were actually testing for flu before Covid because it was easier, quicker, and cheaper.

KEEP YOUR DIAPER ON AND PAY ATTENTION YOUR WORLD IS COMING DOWN VERY SOON…

Soon as in the next week, next month. This lifetime…our next life. Storm, NOTHING IS CHANGING…NOT NOW, NOT NEXT WEEK, NOT NEXT YEAR, NOT EVER…You are wrong. Just come out and say…HEY I BOUGHT INTO THIS CRAP, GOT FOOLED AND I WAS WRONG. Just admit you were wrong, you will feel so much better about yourself. August you said was the month…Nothing is going to happen…Get real, you are the diaper face because you believe MY PILLOW GUY…You believe the true crap. I believe in reality…no some alternative world that does not exist…WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE…YOU WILL FEEL SO ALIVE…REBORN…Give it a try…

#ShitStorm…that should be your new name.

During Covid? Or before?

March 2020 and beyond (during covid). Same with my kids peds.

I was sick in March along with one son and no one could test for Covid but was tested for Flu. We had one son with Strep, another with Flu in the fall. December 2020, a son (step) got covid while traveling for Christmas.

Absolutely. If you have flu-like symptoms, you get a flu test. Influenza results come back in 5 minutes. I had one last year.

CDC data specifically lists people with both covid and flu because… doctors test for both.

Do you have any valid reason to think otherwise?

So
In the USA we have, to date, 37,000,000 reported cases of COVID (worldometers as of today).

I’m going to make the assumption that the vast majority of those cases were “verified” (used loosely) with a PCR or antigen test. Let’s call it 80% or more.

Are you saying that we have administered that many flu tests side by side?

Because according to this study, it falls far short.

https://pulmonarychronicles.com/index.php/pulmonarychronicles/article/view/839/1783

RESULTS

A total of 517,839 clinical influenza tests with 70,218 positive cases were reported between September 29, 2019, and January 4, 2020; 397,934 total tests with 925 positive cases were reported between September 27, 2020, and January 2, 2021. The percentage of weekly positive influenza tests showed a significant decline in the 2020–2021 influenza season compared to the 2019–2020 influenza season (Figures 1 and 2).

What am I missing?