Cyber symposium

WHERE IS IT?

YOU PROVED MY POINT TODAY BRINGING UP TWO OTHER VIRUSES WITH NO EXISTING FUNCTIONING TEST JUST LIKE THE FAKE COVID…

Do any tests work in your opinion?

Let me start from ground zero for you.

IF EVEN EVERY FUCKING COVID TEST WAS BAD THIS YEAR’S BAD FLU HELPED KILL 600k PEOPLE IN THE USA!

IT WAS EITHER AN ENGINEERED SUPER VIRUS FROM CHINA OR THE FLU. IF WE CAN’T TEST FOR IT THEN IT WAS THE FLU AND CHINA WASN’T AT FAULT.

YOU PICK DIP SHIT!

I DON"T KNOW WHERE YOUR PROOF IS. I ASKED AND YOU DIDN’T PROVIDE IT.

THAT IS THE POINT…

DO PREGNANCY TEST WORK?

ARE THEY APPROVED?

WHERE ARE THE DEATHS?

AGAIN YOU HAVE AVOIDED ANSWERING THE ENTIRE THREAD…

WHY CAN’T SHE ANSWER THE DELTA TEST QUESTION?

Clearly, the GC licensing test didn’t work! Blahahahaha

You really need help with your communication skills. I’ve answered almost every thing you’ve thrown at me. How is that avoiding to answer the entire thread?

Why would someone ask a press secretary that type of question?

What do you expect her to start talking about the molecular RNA differences between the strains that allow them to test the different strains?

Putz

THE PRESS SECRETARY WOULDN’T KNOW ABOUT THE DELTA TEST THAT IS SWEEPING THE UNITED STATES?

HOW THE FCK WOULDN’T SHE KNOW?

WHAT WAS HER ANSWER STUGOTZ?

CHECK THE LEVEL OF STUGOTZ STUPIDER FROM FRAUD IT MILLIONAIRE 90’S STUGOTZ AND JUNIOR STUGOTZ…

FRAUD 90’S WANTS TO PAINT THE COVID TEST AS “TOP SECRET” LIKE THE FCKEN PRESS SECRETARY WOULDN’T GET BRIEFED ON BASICS LIKE FCKEN TESTING…

JUNIOR STUGOTZ WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE WE HAVE THE “COVID DEATHS” THEY JUST COULDN’T WORK THEM IN TO THE YEARLY STATISTICS…

WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE FCKEN FAKE MAYBE?

WHAT POSSIBLE REASON COULD THERE BE?

THE GREAT FAKES ARE OVER KIDS YOUR REALITY IS COMING HARD AND FAST…

Does this mean the discussion is over when you just start claiming everyone is fake?

Fake tests(all)
Fake President
Fake poster
Fake covid
Fake economy
Fake fake fake

Just because you can’t understand something or someone doesn’t mean it is fake!

This is comical!

It is so true tho. Like banging your head against a wall with spikes. The cloak of the internet let’s them hide. There isnt any right or wrong, it is purely the ideology of hate.

Hide from what?

What are you proposing?

There is no point to argue with Storm anymore…His credibility is GONE…It is ok because he probably needs to be put in a padded room and let him bang his head against a padded wall. I can’t even believe he put his faith is a crack addict.

Your image literally says to save time and resources… (you fucking dumbass)

Doctors don’t just rely on tests, you dummy. They rely on symptoms, complications, etc., you dummy.

The problem is, Storm has literally no idea what he’s saying. He makes wild accusations without thinking them through.

Hey shithead…

If you have 3 or 4 pathogens that can cause the exact same set of symptoms but you only test for one… and that test is set up to give you a predetermined result in favor of that pathogen…

What do you think your going to do? Call it one of the other 3 or 4 it could possibly be?

Are this much of a shill?

The tests weren’t providing false positives for people that didnt have covid in the body. The tests were providing false positives for people that had Covid in the recent past but could have something else. Those poor fuckers are likely doing fine because they survived covid then got flu, sinus infections…

Now IF the covid test came back negative, they tested the other things. This still includes people that had Covid but it was cleared from this sinuses.

I’m not for this approach as I as a patient would prefer to know I’m flu negative and covid positive or flu positive Covid positive OR any combo.

You can’t even write a paragraph to communicate your thoughts and you want the world to take you serious.

1 Like