Cyber symposium

I have more integrity, morality, and humility in my pinky than you do in your entire body.

I admit I am biased.

I admit when I’m wrong.

I admit that I am drawn to anti-mainstream thoughts and ideas.

You on the other hand do nothing but insult, lie, change the meaning of articles, and disengage when you are shown to be in error.

You’re a simpleton. Even people on your own side or open to your ideas disdain you. Except for Djrion, who is your personal friend who everyone here agrees is an irrational lunatic.

I already answered this. PCR isn’t a multiplex test. You run one test on one sample to see if someone is positive/negative for Covid. Antigen can be multiplex allowing them to get the data you and everyone else wants! Did they have Covid and flu, Covid, flu, or something else…

I DON’T WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK…

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?

I’M SPEAKING FROM THE FDA AND CDC AND YOU ARE JUST SPEWING BULLSHIT…

You have zero respect for real information. I posted exactly that information before. Go find that thread.

1 Like

YOU DIDN’T POST SHIT…

WHY IS THE FDA AND CDC REJECTING THE APPROVAL?

I would say this is a flawed description.

The PCR simply locates and then replicates a strand of rna (over and over depending on the sensitivity set). That strand can be from a non-active virus. It can be from another organism that simply has that same strand of rna.

It doesn’t actually confirm the organism (SARS-Cov-2).

It confirms a constituent material within an organism.

And that is why it shouldn’t be used.

HE IS MAKING UP SHIT HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT…

THE FDA AND CDC ARE REJECTING APPROVAL BECAUSE IT DOESN’T WORK…

THE PROBLEM IS THAT BLOWS UP EVERYTHING THAT IS WHY HIS MODERATE ASS IS FIGHTING SO HARD TO SPIN ENGLISH…

90s - Why do you waste your time on these pieces of shit? These two are just trash as humans, no concept of integrity, no care in the world about lying, just the bottom of the gutter in terms of humanity. Every word spent is a word wasted.

I needed a reminder…reminder taken. It’s good to come back once in a while to remember what gutter trash, immoral shit stains populate the other side.

90s, 305 and 51 - Laters. See you in a while the next time I need a reminder of the filth the conservatives have become.

Wahhhh! He’s taking his ball again and going home.

Don’t come back next time. But if you do, be accurate. That way you don’t shame yourself again.

You are so lazy that you now say I didn’t without even looking. Maybe your kindergarten writing skills leaves me to guess what they fuck you are trying to communicate.

You must live a Miserable life. I have yet to see you post a single comment that is positive!

Not sure if either of you two noticed it is only the rapid PCR they are trying to replace.

Gsc- pcr tests for a very specific rna molecule. You would be claiming that they have selected a common molecule vs one only found in Covid. Let’s see your proof that they picked the wrong molecule to test.

I guess the pcr tests will continue to get used into 2022. Just rapid tests will get moved to antigen multiplex.

Here is the article explaining PCR:

Peace out.

What a loser.

White flag accepted…Run along and play you delusional bleeding heart bitch. You’re a true “carer”. we get it

Was there anything funnier and more pathetic than that faggot ass bitchmade motherfucker @djrion acting like he was surprised warden came back when they were actually sitting next to each other sharing a woke moment taking selfies while playing with each other’s nipples on true woke shit.

And look how he tries appealing to to other libs on here…So funny how badly these progressive idiots wanna censor and control this board.

I’m not a lib but whatever makes you guys happy. LOL

You weren’t who I was talking about 90

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MrsT106/status/1421190490058334210?s=20

WHY CAN’T SHE ANSWER?

Are you trying to say that we can’t determine Covid-19, MERS, the Cold, SARS apart from each other via PCR because they are in the same Corona family? Should we through out all DNA and RNA testing because you guys won’t believe it?

Is this all just to claim that this isn’t Covid? That it is all a scam to make millions for big pharma for vaccines? This is the Flu?

WHERE DOES IT SAY THERE IS A TEST FOR EACH?

IS THERE A BAD FLU SURE…

ARE THE NUMBERS FAKE ABSOLUTELY…

IF YOU STICK A SICK PERSON WITH ANYTHING ILLNESS ARE THE PEOPLE AT THE NURSING HOME AT RISK?

ANY ILLNESS?

WHY WOULD 5 GOVERNORS GIVE AN ORDER TO STICK SICK PEOPLE INTO A NURSING HOME ON PURPOSE?

THE OTHER GOVERNORS KNEW NOT TO DO THAT…

WHY DID THE 5 OBAMA MAFIA GOVERNORS DO THAT?

Here are articles discussing the RT-PCR tests for MERS.

https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/know-our-programs/microbiology/resources/resp-virus-coronavirus

IT (the article you posted) doesn’t need to talk about other viruses since it is focused on the RT-PCR test for Covid.

Not even going to get into your other stuff because that is open-ended. You believe what you believe and no one will ever change your opinion because you aren’t reasonable.