Cyber symposium

How many died or had their lives ruined by the extended lockdowns?

Can’t really put a number on that one.

Torturing kids for no reason.

People die, everyday. Many of the COVID deaths were likely attributable to folks not getting their regular screenings and dying of other things. Long term, we’re in a bad spot.

Lmfao at this embarrassment of a human being.

1 Like

Go fuck your whore mother

On top of all the points GSC just made…How many would have been dead within 6 months without covid…A year?

1 Like

You dummy, the PCR tests were too sensitive but still accurate. Those might inflate the case count among asymptomatic people, but if someone dies in a hospital from covid, you can be sure their viral load was heavy.

Huh? What if they died from something that wasn’t covid but yet came up positive for covid

You can’t be “sure”…you’re making a leap that may not be there.

Yes but this is the doctor’s call to make. If someone is dying of respiratory failure and they’re positive for covid and the doctor concludes their cause of death is covid…

THEN WHY DO WE NEED A NEW TEST YOU FCKEN DUMBASS?

STUGOTZS ARE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST IN THE POPULATION…

But the fact that hospitals were getting funding for COVID deaths and it was shown that at least some of the coding was for COVID even if it was a homicide throws the numbers into question.

1 Like

NOTHING IS HAPPENING…

MATTER OF TIME STUGOTZS…

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

The tool that the doctors were relying on to aid in their call was flawed- admittedly flawed- undeniably flawed… you dummy.

If I’m a doctor and I rely on a test… it tells me “Covid positive” Ofcourse that’s going to be my diagnosis in the middle of a pandemic- you dummy. (Especially when I’m further invented to do it when they shut the rest of my hospital down).

But that doesn’t mean my call was correct. It calls into question every single Covid death.

Period… full stop… you dumb fuck.

If the pcr is so flawed then why are they still using it? Why haven’t doctors pushed back?

You two are reading that press release wrong. They are wanting facilities to use antigen tests so they can run multiple tests on one sample. That isn’t possible with Pcr tests.

1 Like

Ummmmm- I’ve made no comment on it.

I only commented on the NY Times article that states there’s up to a 90% false positive rate on PCR’s.

If we cut that in half… 50% of all deaths that were determined by PCR should be thrown out.

If we take the high number it’s even worse.

It’s bad data. Period. End of story.

After Biden came to office they made 2 changes… they lowered sensitivity on the PCR and they mandated that if you test positive once you must retest to confirm.

It’s all a game. You want to fall for it? So be it. You’re free to do so.

You want to believe the vaccine is the answer? So be it…

I’ll treat this thing like I’ve treated flu the past 40 years.

I can assure you it isn’t a game. People are getting sick and die from this. It may be political but what isn’t at this point?

I agree the vaccine isn’t going to end this. At least not in the next year. Just to much globalization.

Anyone that got moderna is far better off against Delta. I’ve heard breakthrough cases are almost all Pfizer and it is only 42% effective.

1 Like

STORM IS READING IT WRONG?

PLEASE SHOW WHERE IT SAYS THIS?

IT VERY CLEARLY SAYS TO FACILITATE DETECTION AND DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN COVID AND INFLUENZA VIRUS…

IF IT WAS DOING THAT WHY WOULD THEY SAY THAT?

STUGOTZS IN PANIC MODE…

Putz, I’ve tried to help you understand. Either you don’t care to or just don’t want to. The end.

Here is the article with links to the study on why Pfizer will likely get pulled.

“ Pfizer vaccine (known as BNT162b2) was 42% effective”

That’s 100% false, Indiana White Bread. 100% false.

90s, GSC is a piece of trash as a human being, literally zero integrity in any way. It’s a waste of time.