Cal Berserkly

That’s why they line em up man…Enjoy the wins, nitpick later.

2 Likes

Pronouns Go Down?

You’re welcome.

ha ha I like what you’re doing here but I think the sportswriters tend to focus on the winning side. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So… with all the teams above Miami losing… where does Miami end up?

Only 2 teams, right? That should put us at 6. I don’t think we’re jumping anyone after almost losing to unranked teams 2 weeks in a row.

1 Like

I guess that’s the question. Do Bama and/or Tennessee drop below Miami?

Okay, I was wrong the first time, but NOW I think everyone learned their lesson. :rofl:

Most definitely. They actually lost to unranked teams.

Alabama has a big problem stopping the run. The run is back in college football. We’re unbeaten and should be ranked higher. To beat Miami, other teams will have to score forty or maybe fifty points, because the Canes can really put up the numbers. If we improve our defense, it will be that much harder to beat the Canes.

What were Cam’s final stats?

Cam Ward#1

C/ATT YDS TD INT
35/53 437 2 1

And a rushing TD.

Cam for Heisman.

Well, I’m glad I didn’t watch that game; it must have been exhausting and infuriating. You guys are gluttons for punishment.

I woke up around 2:30-ish, preparing myself to be disappointed as I figured it was 50/50 that Miami lost, I checked the score, the game had just ended and thought to myself FFS!!!

To win after being 25 down late in the 3rd quarter is great. Being down to Cal by 25 late in the 3rd, not so much. But, a great comeback nonetheless.

Miami will get torched by a really good team. Too many issues. I figure two more really good classes and the team will be stupidly stacked (like UGA) and among the Top 5/10 for the rest of Mario’s tenure. Then it just comes down to how good the QB is.

With the playoff system, it will be much harder for Miami to win an NC compared to the days of just go undefeated as an independent or in the Big East and win your bowl game.But, it could still happen if the stars line up for Miami. But, it’s so much more difficult now. .

I’ll be surprised if Miami finishes in the Top 10 this season, Top 25, yes, but not Top10. I hope they prove me wrong. We’ll see.

I’ll watch the condensed game on Youtube later today; it takes only 10 to 15 minutes to watch the highlights sans the nothing plays and the commercials. Plus, I already know the outcome so no stress and I don’t feel like hanging myself by the end of it. All good.

A win is a win no matter how FUGLY. :grinning:

1 Like

Where do we rank? We ARE rank!

You’re not really gonna complain if we’re 11th or something like that are you? Easily this team could be 4-2 right now after the last two weeks.

Don’t forget everyone…Jets vs Vikings at 9:30am EST from London! :grinning:

Bama probably drops to 5 or so.

Miami stays the same or moves up one because of Tennessee?

Bye week next week, then L-ville away. Another very lose-able game for Miami.

The rest of the schedule.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=miami+schedule+hurricanes

If Bama was at 1 they better drop to more than 5. Vandy is not great. A top 5 team doesn’t lose to them at all, no matter how many others lost this weekend, they can’t only drop four spots.

You might be right that is why I wrote “or so.” But a narrow loss on the road coming off a big game, it happens. They might drop to 7 or 8? Still one of the best teams in the country despite screwing the pooch today. Not many teams would beat UGA.