Cal Berserkly

No freaking chance Cam is not in the lead for the Heisman.

I canā€™t believe we came back.

I took Miami and the moneyline in the second half. Not smart but there is something special about this team. Gosh damnā€¦You got me hooked.

2 Likes

To beat this team you have to put more points on the scoreboard than we can, and that is damn hard to do.

Miami has never had a player like Camā€¦Damn I cant even type I am so excited.

1 Like

Itā€™s 2:39 am where I amā€¦ NO chance I fall asleep for the next hour or soā€¦ My heart is racing and I feel like I could run through a wall.

Cam is friggin unflappable.

I keep waiting for him to do a Gladiatorā€¦

ā€œAre you not entertained?!??ā€

I donā€™t know how this team got it together in the 4th quarter and managed to pull it out. It should have been physically impossible.

The Comeback in Cal? Whatā€™s the name for this legendary game? It will be replayed for 50 years.

They believeā€¦ they believe in each otherā€¦ They believe they can do it. They believe they can win.

Even when we doubt them.

We were lucky on the targeting call.

Cardiac cane comeback

bikki, we are getting to old for this.

The haters will say the ACC brass saved Miamiā€¦ again. :roll_eyes:

Fuck 'em. Go 'Canes

Like someone said, itā€™s about 2:45 am right now. Just nuts having a game this late. I was actually nodding off at 38-18 and finally fell off after that. When I got up I thoughtā€¦ā€œOh, the game, geez how bad they beat usā€?

Unreal. Where can you watch this thing now this early A.M.? Need to watch the 4th Q.

For us older folks. As Fred Sanford would say. I coming for you Elizabeth. Itā€™s the big one.

3 Likes

The Woke Choke?

Man, I ainā€™t got nothing. Insanity WINā€¦our defense still sucks and we canā€™t run consistently. Weā€™ve exposed our weaknesses to any elite team, as well as the average shit we still gotta play.

1 Like

Heh