Cal Berserkly

So is the secret to the Canes’ success is my not watching? :joy:

Both Bama and Ga should be behind Miami after last night. But theyre SEC so you know it won’t happen. Hope I’m wrong.

If you were to look on all the sports sites you would not see Miami winning mentioned. :grinning:

Now if the 'Canes had lost it would have been a banner headline.

Probably because the game ended at 245 am Eastern…

In 18 minutes, Ward & Co. scored 29 points. That’s incredible.

It’s almost they they only play when needed. Why not do it all game.

I have no idea if Miami will win every game or not. That being said with cam Ward at qb Miami is a top five team. I have watched everyone play this year and the reality is there are no great teams. Boise State can make a run in the playoffs. Outside of Texas and maybe Ohio State the rest of the teams all have major flaws. Bama OL, secondary and Milroe are all question marks. Georgia has issues at WR and TE this year. Penn State has a good defense and their backfield is stacked. Their QB is very inconsistent. Indiana - yes Indiana may make the big ten title game. They are actually legit and so is their coach. Clemson barely beat fsu. They have no play makers. It is crazy but Miami just needs to find ways to win.

1 Like

Not sure about that but if you don’t watch the games live, you are no longer volunteering to be tortured by a group of too often indifferent teenagers and 20 somethings. Watching the games live made me miserable so I stopped doing so. And I don’t have cable anymore so that helps.

Condensed games are great, I highly recommend them.

Bama dropped to 7 in both polls. Seems about right.

This!!! It’s all quite laughable

https://x.com/unpingazo/status/1842989756118171903

No Ohio State picture!?!?!

:laughing:

:cry:

I don’t know how we fix our defense. We are getting gashed by average ass offensive teams. Heaven forbid when we play talented offenses. YIKES

1 Like

I just watched the full game on YouTube. Even though I knew the outcome, I would have had major emotional swings watching this game live. :laughing: Glad we won it. What an epic comeback.

Maybe the greatest Canes game of the last decade.

What else is up there? Notre Dame? Maybe a state rivalry or two?

1 Like

I cannot tell you how many times I watched that game when Richt was the HC. That was one of the most beautiful beatdowns ever. That’s when the Turnover Chain was feared. Sidenote: I’m glad Cristobal did away with it. Had they just kept the original chain, I might consider advocating its return.

1 Like

The problem with the chain was they would bring it out when Miami was losing badly,
Rather stupid like the all celebrations when down 20+.

It belongs in a frame at the Hecht Center or the Lowe, it’s a museum piece at this point.

1 Like