With the #Bills ruling out S Jordan Poyer, the expectation is that Damar Hamlin makes his season debut vs the #Dolphins, sources say

STORM THOUGHT HAMLIN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH POYER….

“PEOPLE WATCHED ME DIE ON THE FIELD” - DAMAR HAMLIN

:thinking:

HERE COME THE EXCUSES……

THEY ARE SHORT SAFETIES AND ARE PUTTING HIM SPECIAL TEAMS….

WHAT A CLOWN SHOW……

UPDATE: THEY ARE EMBARRASSING FAKE HAMLIN……

WEIRD THEY DON’T SHOW REPLAYS OR TALK ABOUT HIM……

BAHAHAHAHAHA……

NANTZ JUST SAID HAMLIN WAS IN ON THE TACKLE WHEN HE WASNT WITH 10 YARDS……

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE….

THIS IS THE REAL HAMLIN LAST YEAR…….

SEE HOW NOTICEABLE BOW LEGGED HE IS?

WATCH WHOEVER THAT WAS RUN OUT TODAY……

APPARENTLY HE LOST HIS BOW LEGGEDNESS WITH THE CARDIAC ARREST……

ONE OTHER THING THAT IS EXTREMELY NOTICEABLE IS HAMLIN’S INTENSITY EVERY PLAY WHICH THE FAKE HAMLIN HAS NONE OF……

WATCH HOW HAMLIN JUMPS UP AFTER THE PLAY JUST LIKE WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED……

Maybe his health is limited storm? Who thenfuck knows. He went through a serious injury.

Hamlin played special teams.

HOW CAN IT BE THE NFL TOOK OVER ALL HIS MEDICAL AND FULLY CLEARED HIM 100% SINCE MINI CAMP IN APRIL……

WHAT THEY DIAGNOSED HIM WITH IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE IT CAUSES IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST AND HE STOOD UP AFTER THE TACKLE……

https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/status/1614439162043850753?s=42&t=QNEYYtP3kR0_VpAq7bB92g

80% PEOPLE THAT HAVE READ AND HAVE READING COMPREHENSION 20% HAVEN’T READ SHIT OR UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY READ LIKE LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ….

https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.230743#:~:text=In%20a%20retrospective%20study%20of,%2C%204.6-5.1%20[IQRs%3A

HAMLIN IS DEAD SIMPLY WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE FROM BEFORE HIS DEATH AND LOOK HOW BOW LEGGED HE IS……

THEN WATCH WHOEVER THE FCK THAT IS RUN OUT THE GUY DOESN’T HAVE THE SAME LEG STRUCTURE……

Okay we now know Steve Kirsch’s opinion on whether it was commotio cordis…Do you really think anyone is going to change their mind or believe your bullshit because Steve Kirsch said so lol?

And we also know that he he polled a bunch of people who probably were anti-vaxxers to begin with.

And I’m cool with that…I can definitely believe it was either A. Mis-diagnosed…or B. We don’t know everything about that condition. Hell I’m even open-minded it was entirely vaxx-related and they are intentionally mis-diagnosed it.

But he’s not dead…Just that simple.

STEVE IS ONE VERY EDUCATED PERSON……

THE POLL HAS 3477 PEOPLE……

THAT IS NOT EVEN THE POINT JUST AN EXAMPLE……

THE POINT IS THE LITERATURE IS CLEAR AS EXPLAINED IN THE VIDEO……

IT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE DIAGNOSIS SIMPLY BECAUSE:

1. THERE WAS NO SMALL BLUNT OBJECT
  2. IT LEADS TO IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST ON IMPACT

NEITHER ONE IS BY ANY RULES OF PHYSICS IS POSSIBLE……

NOT STORM’S OPINION THE PHYSICS IS IMPOSSIBLE……

THEREFORE IT IS A LIE….

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE? TO COVER SHIT UP……

AGAIN THIS IS NOT HARD LOK AT THE VIDEO AND PICTURE FROM BEFORE THE EVENT AND ANYONE CAN SEE HAMLIN IS A BIG TIME BOW LEGGED GUY……

THE GUY THAT RAN OUT YESTERDAY IS NOT……

CARDIAC ARREST DON’T CHANGE YOUR LEG STRUCTURE……

THAT IS NOT HAMLIN HE IS DEAD……

I can see where you’re going here. You make a good point based off that video.

NEITHER ONE IS BY ANY RULES OF PHYSICS IS POSSIBLE……

NOT STORM’S OPINION THE PHYSICS IS IMPOSSIBLE……

No you are stretching that part of it.

THE DIAGNOSIS CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST AT CONTACT WHICH LEADS TO THE COLLAPSE WHICH IS WHY HE COULD HAVE NEVER STOOD UP….

THAT MEANS THAT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE……

THE DIAGNOSIS CALLS FOR A SMALL BLUNT OBJECT THE VIDEO SHOWS THE SHOULDER PADS WHICH MAKES THAT ALSO PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE….

AGAIN NOT STORM’S OPINION THEY ARE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE….

There’s a lot of irony in this attempt at a sentence.

always the same with you…it’s adorable

Ya could care less about someone being accused of spreading covid disinformation…Lol

Until they lump in that sick fuck Fauci, etc. in that category.

Maybe the shoulder pad chest protector acted as the blunt object?

Again I’m not arguing that the diagnosis could be wrong…I’m just telling you the guy is alive, and you have made a fool of yourself for over a month trying to prove otherwise, because…well…That’s what you do.

You’re right. I usually don’t give a shit about the right wingers spreading their covid misinformation. The more the better…I thoroughly support them injecting bleach as per Trump’s advice…as many as possible.

I don’t give a fuck what wing they’re on…Fauci was 0-for-life and clearly had an agenda or was pushing the agenda of those pulling his striings

This partisan goof always makes it about Trump? Who said anything about trump?

blah, blah, blah…Covid fucked your world up and you haven’t gone a day without it controlling all you think and say and do. Whine a little more and make sure you wipe up that cum for GSC and Storm, would ya?

Fauci is more accomplished than any soul in your bloodline. You want a nappy to wipe those tears away?

Look at the partisan cunt worshipping at the altar of Fauci? How are there people still this fucking stupid?

Covid didn’t fuck up my life any more than anyone else’s…And who said anything about either of those posters?

Then he starts yapping about cum…Partisan troll, nothing more, nothing less…Wifey must be letting him take a break from holding the camcorder to clean up the juice from that bbc she’s been taking in front of him to “make him realize his racist ways”…

Spineless little cunt really self-reflected because she told him to?!?! Grow some balls you little spineless cuck.

blah, blah blah…Covid victim. Whine, whine whine. Pussy.

“I don’t wanna wear a mask! Fauci is the devil!”
giphy-2534823789

Fucking pansy

Well at least it wasn’t a Vox link^^

Partisan sheep troll…From day one.