With the #Bills ruling out S Jordan Poyer, the expectation is that Damar Hamlin makes his season debut vs the #Dolphins, sources say

Perennial, whining victim of Covid. Oh my goodness, little tyke…are your little feelers hurt bc someone told you to wear a mask?! Put your mask on and shut your mouth, little pansy

Hahahah

There it is^^^

“Put your mask on and shut your mouth”….The anthem of the sheep. The sick part is these dumb motherfuckers are begging for more, they would line up, believe every fucking Fauci command, and do it all again no regrets. Remember that speech about how he moved on from covid and wanted to let people live long ago? His libtard badge of honor is now proudly displayed, he can’t hide it anymore…He’s back to saving us all for the greater good.

That’s how stupid this partisan sheep useless little fuck is

Fuck you, your whore mother, and that little libtard twat girlfriend you hold the camcorder for. Absolutely pathetic.

The funny part to watch is how you gobble up Trump’s cum so easily. Nobody even mentioned his name despite joining the NIH in 1969 until Trump started making shit up about Covid, saying it’ll just go away next month and then you could inject disinfectant and because he corrected him…he became the enemy. You, of course, simply gobbled it up, wiped your chin and asked for more.

Let’s see, here…
Maxwell Finland Award 1989
Ernst Jung Prize 1995
Lasker Award 2007
Presidential Medal of Freedom 2008
Order of Merit of the Italian Republic 2020
Public Welfare Medal 2021

Served the American health sector for more than 50 years, an advisor to every President since and including Ronald Reagan, spanning 7 administrations, director of NIH in 1984, at the forefront of HIV/AIDs. SARS, Swine Flu, MERS, Ebola, Covid 19, developed the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDs Relief, developed biodefense drugs and vaccines following the 9/11 attacks, discovered how to re-dose cancer drugs in a way that turned a 98% mortality rate of the disorder vasulitis into a 93% remission rate, was the 13th most cited scientist from 1983-2002 amonth the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals…

BUT…he told the truth when Trump simply made shit up so now…he’s 0-million, huh? He’s the devil. It’s all a global conspiracy and he answers to his secret “masters.”

You’re only curb level above Storm…a total cuck to the far right, just waiting to wipe your chin of their cum before asking for another splat. Men stand in reality. You’re a pansy and a cum receptacle all because you couldn’t get their nut in your mouth with a mask on.

You stay with the bureaucracy long enough sure they’ll give you some awards…Maybe even make up some for you.

And if any of that was accurate, or done with good intentions…It’s a shame he threw it all out the window for his disgusting beaurocrat-agenda driven performance during covid

Then you talk some more about men’s cum…You’re little twat girlfriend really turned you when she cucked you with all that bbq in the name of…“anti-racism” huh? Don’t you think she went too far with it you little pathetic little cuck? You can’t enough of it…Craving it…Projecting it in every post??

You sick little faggot

What agenda was that?

Biden Win
Great Reset
Further push for power shift left towards communism
etc, etc…

Sounds like you’re as far right as the rest of them. Next thing up, lizard people and a secret moon base.

I mean if you’re a blind idiot OR a biased idiot…Well, you will believe anything

I mean you literally were made to believe you became an overnight racist by a piece of libtard cunt…

Mask up and fix your racist ways cuck boy

@skeeter
@Warden84
@Elite80

HE WAS A “KEY” SPECIAL TEAMER NOW BACK ON THE BENCH….

YOU SEE WHEN YOU KNOW HAMLIN IS DEAD AND FAKE HAMLIN CAN’T PLAY NFL SAFETY YOU CAN SIT BACK AND WAIT BECAUSE THE GIG IS UP AT SOME POINT AND THE LONGER THIS GOES ON THAT NEVER HAPPENS REALITY WILL HIT YOU IN THE FACE……

I didn’t call him a key special teamer

THE REPORTER SAID HE WOULD BE A “KEY SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER” THAT WEEK……

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A “KEY SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER” THAT DOESN’T PLAY EVERY WEEK AS A HEALTH SCRATCH?

OBVIOUSLY NOT….

HEALTH SCRATCH AGAIN……

BECAUSE DEAD PLAYERS CAN’T PLAY……

I don’t give a fuck what the reporter called him nor should you

Who cares what he/she writes?

BECAUSE SHE WAS TOLD THAT FROM THE COACHING STAFF?

YOU STILL HANGING ON TO THAT IS HIM HUH?

YOU’LL LEARN….

Skeeter, this guy is never going to believe the truth. You are wasting your time arguing with him. I am friends with many of the coaches on Pittsburgh coaching staff. They are a client of mine and each of them have seen the guy in person, said he is alive and think people who believe he is dead are idiots. You can’t win with storm. We are all wrong at times…This guy is never wrong. There is no way he is a man…

The liability to put him in uniform alone…would cost the NFL millions. If this so called fake was standing on the sideline and got run over…What does he think that fake family is going to charge the NFL with…Give me a break.

WHAT DOES IT COST THE NFL IF THEY FORCED THEIR PLAYERS TO TAKE A VACCINE THAT KILLED THEM?

WHAT WOULD IT COST PFIZER THEIR BIGGEST SPONSOR?

THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN ARGUMENT……

THEN THINK ABOUT HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED FAKE HAMLIN IS PEANUTS….

FACT IS THE GUY RAN DOWN AS A GUNNER A FEW PLAYS ONE GAME AND HAS BEEN A HEALTH SCRATCH ALL SEASON….

NOW LETS SEE HOW HONEST DIAPER FACE CATFISHY CAN BE……

IF YOU HAD TO PLAY A SAFETY THAT WAS CLUELESS WHERE WOULD YOU PLAY HIM?

GUNNER THAT RUNS OUTSIDE AND NO ONE SEES….

over and over…all you do is lie

Warden, they are all in on it…The big lie and cover up. There is zero reason for the NFL, everyone associated with the NFL, the entire Bills orginization and his friends, his family to all be in on the coverup of a mans death. You can’t even make up how stupid that sounds. Storm is gone…I once in awhile to make him feel better respond to his stupid post. He is a waste of time and honestly should be banned from this site.

IS HAMLIN PRACTICING?

DID THOSE COACHES “YOU KNOW” TELL YOU SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HIM THAT HE COULD ONLY PLAY SPECIAL TEAMS ONE GAME?

DID THEY EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THE HEART GOT RID OF HIS BOW LEGGEDNESS?

https://twitter.com/clutchpoints/status/1708507165860708549?s=42&t=4wWkFfUyGwTyHHV9EPxP0A

https://twitter.com/themozknowz/status/1612122965633826817?s=42&t=4wWkFfUyGwTyHHV9EPxP0A

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HAMLIN IS NO LONGER BOW LEGGED?

He’s not. Never was in any way.