Who Do You Like?

I think Bama is about a TD favorite? Haven’t looked at the line but I’m guessing that’s about right.

Edit: UGA is actually a 3 point favorite. I imagine on the strength of UGA’s victory over Michigan and the fact that Bama looked a bit flat against Cincy even though they won decisively I figured they were just looking past Cincy to UGA so I didn’t read too much into that.

I have my doubts that UGA can play two games in a row that well. Against Michigan, they had one of those “we can do no wrong” nights.

To me, this seems very much like a toss up game that could go either way.

Despite Bama’s recent victory over UGA, I’m going to guess UGA wins tonight. Mostly because they haven’t won a NC in 40 years and Kirby has never beaten Saban in 4? attempts. Bama is due to lose a NC game IMHO. Or, can the ball bounce their way every time? I won’t be shocked at all if Bama wins.

The last time UGA beat Bama, Richt was their coach (in 2007?)

I imagine it will be a fairly close game and, as is typical, will hinge on things like turnovers, red zone opportunism and stupid ass penalties in key situations.

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/georgia-alabama-odds-january-10-2022-1610756

I don’t see how Georgia can win. They were destroyed by Bama in the SEC Title game. If they win, I think it’s cause Alabama had a complete meltdown.

UGA has better HS talent. Bama has a better QB and better college player development. I’m not likely to watch more than the first quarter as I really don’t care.

Hard to beat same team twice in short period of time

I have Bama. Saban proteges don’t beat Saban. Plus, I hate listening to my UGA fans talk like they are all high and mighty - so their loss will shut them up until next year.

One of the weirdest lines I can remember.

I like Georgia. Alabama has some injuries and I think Georgia game plans this differently.

Hard to go against the team with the better coach and qb.

Rooting for Georgia but expect Alabama to win. If Bama scores first and has UGA coming from behind then likely Bama by around 17 in the end.

I’m about the same as rationalcane. Hoping for a UGa win, but expecting Bama to take it.

It’s more of a dislike for Bama than any linking for UGa.

I want the Dawgs. We’ll see if they can pull it off.

1 Like

It’s half time. Going to bed. Expect Bama to win.

Wake up, Pine! The Georgia Bulldogs won the national championship!

Smart has just shown the way for Mario, who in my opinion is a similar coach in terms of style and ability/competence. recruit lights out starting with emphasizing monsters on the OL and DL and elite speed at LB/DB.

Hard to beat same team twice in short period of time when they are good

1 Like

Great win for Georgia. I love it.

I do wonder what type of game it would have been If Williams hadn’t gotten hurt.

I have a strong suspicion that fully healthy Bama wins that easily.

1 Like

Williams and Mechie out left Bama weak.

1 Like

Very hard to win a game when 2 of your studs are out.

3 Likes

I was happy to see Georgia win. I have a lot of family in and around Atlanta so they were going nuts.

1 Like

Not really for Bama