Where's Bikki?

Your reasoning was prescient, Stork. Never has there been a vaccine that caused so many problems. I regret submitting to the so-called science. Hardly a day passes that we don’t hear of blood clotting, myocarditis, or turbo cancer. When I got Covid, I was cured rather quickly with hydroxychoroquine, zinc and the monoclonal antibodies treatment authorized by Gov. DeSantis. DeSantis saved a lot of lives. I’d rather have had him than Trump as the Republican nominee for president although Trump in his own way is a rather formidable political incarnation, a true populist.

1 Like

This…And also, for me…I just wasn’t worried about it and didn’t find it necessary. I was and am cool with getting covid.

Welcome back

Glad you are alright.

Glad to see you are OK, Bikki.

I for one am grateful to see you @bikki228. I will keep praying for you my friend.

I like how bikki gets covid, has heart problems, and then blames it on the vaccine.

But hey, glad to see you back my man. You worried all of us.

I was afraid I wouldn’t get to see you comment on your hero Putin making alliances with North Korea and Iran.

See? I can’t stop. Look at all this ribbing you missed out on these last couple months. :smiley:

My man! Happy to have you back.

Glad you’re doing okay. All the best