Well, it finally happened, Stormfront finally cracked

If anyone’s confused, Stormfront is a poster who spams the board with conspiracy theories every day. He started getting mad recently when other people post threads because only his threads deserve to the at the top of the page.

So now he’s throwing a tantrum and posting politics on the main board. He literally announced it by saying he’s going to “ruin” the football board. I think he wants me to argue with him over there, but I don’t post politics or drama on the football board. That’s only for talking football.

Since then Stormfront is extending his fan fiction by saying I’m flagging his posts or whatever. For the record, I have not flagged a single post.

I’m not even reading them.

Surprise, surprise, the world does not revolve around Stormfront.

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHA…….

WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING ABOUT THIS FOR DAYS NOW THIS FCKEN LOSER ACTS LIKE WE HAVEN’T TAKE ABOUT A THING……

HOW FCKEN SICK IS THIS LOSER?

Blockquote

@dallascanes
@GardenStateCane
@Silentobserver
@bikki228
@IndianaCane

HE POST THAT BULLSHIT ABOVE THEN ANSWERS WITH THIS……

EVERYTHING STORM POST IS DOCUMENTED……

STORM STARTED GETTING UPSET BECAUSE YOU KEEP RESETING THE BOARD WITH THE SAME 4-5 THREADS EVERY FCKEN DAY TO HIDE STORM’S POST……

Setting: Office of the Internet Police

A detective is combing through reams of screenshots.

internal monologue: “This is good stuff, but we just haven’t been able to nail 305 yet. If only someone could take EVEN MORE screenshots of his posts, then perhaps we could bring out the big guns.”

Looks directly to the camera, breaking the fourth wall.

“But who of us is smart enough and brave enough to pull it off?”

Dramatic Stinger. Fade to Black.

1 Like

Dramatic Stinger Intensifies

1 Like

@thre305ive
@Warden84
@Elite80

NO ONE ANSWERS THIS HUH?

NO ONE ANSWERS THIS HUH?

1 Like

THERE IS NOTHING TO ANSWER SINGLE WHITE FEMALE….

the wimpiest of wimps

Storm has a mental illness which is a serious problem right now in this country.

1 Like

His narcissism makes it hard to be sympathetic.

1 Like

WHEN WOMAN ARE THIS OBSESSED THIS MEANS FOR SURE THEY WILL LET YOU COME IN THEIR MOUTH……

It’s almost like he’s hitting on me.

305, I am dead serious. The guy has a mental health issue and it needs to be checked out. He post in riddles. He basically says things that condradict everything else that he said. My concern is he hurts someone else first.

2 Likes

THE STUGOTZS MELTDOWN CONTINUES….

So? Who fucking cares?

No one gives a shit about your posts. He’s not doing anything you don’t do

1 Like

Eh, all that means is he has literally zero integrity or honesty. We all know that by now. It’s not JUST that he’s mentally handicapped and overwhelmingly dense…it’s that he has nothing inside of value, no integrity, honesty, morality, etc…

We think he’s this way because he’s dumb and has mental problems. That’s not why he’s like this. That’s just an accessory. He’s like this because he’s a bad soul, worthless inside, a Nazi. His Qanon horseshit is nothing but old school Antisemitism and this Israel thing has shown it more acutely. It’s nothing new…the same shit he’s saying all the time is the same stuff the John Birch Society said in the 50s and 60s, the Christian Front and American Bund said in the 20s and 30s, and the same shit Hitler used in Mein Kampf.

“I’M PUTTING STORM ON BLOCK” - SKEETZ STUGOTZ

THEN RESPONDS TO EVERY POST….