Well, it finally happened, Stormfront finally cracked

Warden, I am agree. The guy is a racist, anti-semite pos…no doubt. He also has a mental illness. When you think that the owners of a building in surfside took it down by a bomb…That is crazy talk.

THE MELTDOWNS CONTINUE……

RACIST, ANTISEMITE, ETC……

IMAGINE BEING JEWISH TALKING ALL THIS SHIT TO THE GUY CALLING OUT “BARACK LIKES THE COCK OBAMA” WHO FUNDED THE “TERRORIST” THAT ATTACKED THE JEWS?

THE SAME “BARACK LIKES THAT COCK OBAMA” THAT THE SAME JEWSIH GUY STILL DEFENDS…

costanza-popcorn

@Silentobserver
@GardenStateCane
@bikki228
@IndianaCane
@dallascanes
@Go_Canes_89

BE AWARE IT IS COMING……

THE STUGOTZS DEFENSE IS GOING TO GET MORE OUTLANDISH……

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…….

:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

I’m not going with the mental health angle. I just think he’s a blowhard who only feels important by lying online.

So now obama hates Jews…ok. This guy makes shit up. He does not even hide his racist views. Puts them out there for all to see.

HAMAS WAS FUNDED BY IRAN WHO WAS FUNDED BY BARACK LIKES THAT COCK OBAMA AND JOE BIDEN WHICH IS BARACK LIKES THAT COCK OBAMA AGAIN……

ARE YOU SAYING THE GUY RUNNING ADMINISTRATIONS FUNDING THE SAME TERRORIST THAT ATTACKED ISREAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE?

WHICH PART IS RACIST THAT IS ALL FACTS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY?

Yes storm is a sick fuck

But I would argue sick fucks like you are a big problem in this country right now

Pretty much. I mean, we got 2 options here:

1. Stormy actually has a window into the biggest conspiracies of the global elite BY CHECKING TWITTER SHIT POSTS

OR

1. Stormy just wants to feel important.
1 Like

A good case can be made that Obama not only is antithetic to Israel’s behavior as a nation, but personally dislikes Neytanyahu. Obama’s foreign policy was an egregious failure, and he bombed other nations with impunity, started a war in Libya and inadvertently became “the father of ISIS” which would never have grown into regional menace had Trump been in the White House.

Always got to hand it to bikki for another smooth segue straight into propaganda

1 Like

Well it was nice while it lasted!

1 Like