Wait what is this now?

SO THIS IS A DISINFECTANT HUH?

BLEACH SAID SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…

THE SUN?

WAIT SO TRUMP WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME?

ISN’T THAT SOMETHING…

LOOKS LIKE THE STUGOTZS ARE THE CLOWNS NOW…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING AND SO IS THE END OF SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…

No. He wasn’t right. At all.

Quack.

1 Like

Yes, Trump indeed was right about Covid. Trump got us the vaccines in the shortest time in history. Trump saved more lives than any human on the planet. Trump is a true global hero. Stormfront sees this clearly. All humanity should be profusely thanking the Great American President.

Trump ignored the pandemic. Until he couldn’t. He made fun of masks. He said it would go away.

And his behavior cost him re-election.

As it should have.

2 Likes

This really is such a moronic position.

His public statements and private actions are not identical. He acted extremely early. You only focus on his words to calm the nation.

Trump was light years ahead of Democrats in reacting to the Pandemic. But that is not what is important. What is important is he spearheaded the development of vaccines. In so doing, he is responsible for saving thousands perhaps millions of lives around the globe. This makes him a hero of world stature, certainly one of the best president in U.S. history. And, he did all with a bunch of liberal Democrats who tried every dirty trick in the book to defame him, and they only succeed through a rigged election. Stormfront is right on Trump being great and robbed from serving another term. He’s also right that slowly but surely the truth will bubble to the surface and a lot of people will be vindicated.

In just a few more months, Biden will have failed miserably. The high gasoline prices alone will augur in discord as poor people will be throttled by high prices, entirely due to Biden who is just a puppet behind which a bunch of young Marxists are pulling his strings. Kamala will take over, and no one is more unlikable as Kamala although she did sort to speak blow her way to the top in California thanks to Willie 'Brown.

Bikki, you should write comedy professionally. Your superb skills are wasted here.

They were impeaching him. Lol!

Lol!

Yeah, they absolutely are. You act like him shutting travel from China solved everything.

His response - top to bottom - was a complete train wreck. And you know it. And his staff knows it. Hell most have already spoken out about it.

But I get it. Trump is your god.

Trump screwed himself. He’s a joke. And any objective thinker would clearly see that.

He lost because of him. End of story,

Yawn :yawning_face:

He did more than this. Do we need to go to the timeline?

Oh we can go to the timeline. Ignore ignore ignore. That’s the timeline.

And all that karma resulted in him getting it. And the most pathetic and hilarious scene ever was him coming back saluting Marine one from the portico. You were probably saluting him in your living room, but I was laughing my ass off. Then that idiot - clearing having trouble breathing, walked into the White House maskless to expose more people.

Complete douche.

MAN THE END OF SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM IS GOING TO BE A HISTORICAL MELTDOWN…

:popcorn:

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING AND SO IS THE END OF SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…

BIDEN 2024! IM SO INSECURE I CANT ADMIT I LOST A BET!!!

Will it? So historical you refuse to explain how it will happen.

Clown.

Zero integrity

So, when is Dallas coming to save you Storm? Did you click your little red heels together, yet?

@Warden84 - Storm is referring to his apparent belief that treason trials will happen this year, as well as Trump coming to power and being sworn in, also this year.

Never mind that with Trump, minus the suspension of the constitution, a military coup and the complete takeover of all 3 branches of government, there is literally zero mechanism that would allow that to happen.

And even in the face of this Storm has pledged to either leave the board altogether (as of 12/31), and if he doesn’t, he’s given the mods full permission to delete/edit any post he makes.

Storm clearly has too much time on his hands.

This is the Storm Shelter. Storm Front has every right to post what he perceives as the truth. You have the right to disagree with him. Dallas lets the forum more or less self-moderate. I have never had a post altered by 51, and I have publicly advised him to avoid editing anyone’s posts. I believe civility should reign in discourse because reverting to incivility detracts from drafting cogent arguments. I admittedly smile at some craftily-written insulting posts by some posters who exhibit keen minds not filled with mutton.

@bikki228 posts are only edited when poster grotesquely attacks another. Storms posts have stood otherwise, no matter how nuts I find them to be.