Wait what is this now?

Totally does. I’ll never try and get him kicked off, nor have I. This is ya’ll place, not mine.
It would be nice to be civil, have actual discussions.
I’ll admit when I got into here, I threw crass attacks when I probably shouldn’t have. But, most of the shit on here is that, just shit.
How do you have a cogent argument with a Qanon follower who thinks Trump is still President, though?

As for the forum…I don’t get the impression anyone is getting kicked out of anything. From what I gather, the mods seems to go a good job and the guy who started it doesn’t give a shit either way. He likes football. He put this together for ya’ll…not me.

So, with that said…I have no reason to be here. There isn’t cogent discussion. The ones who are capable aren’t honest enough to have them. I only cheer for Miami because a really close friend loves them.
None of this talk, for literally any of us, is healthy.
I’ll have the mod delete my account.
All the best Bikki. You can craft a beautiful sentence, that’s for sure.

Don’t leave Warden. You’ve written some very provocative post. I rarely agree with you, but I have fewer disagreements with you than I have with my girlfriend, late wife, or women in general. You actually think about things, research them; you’re curious, and I admit that I will miss you should you decide to leave the forum. I regard you guys as friends who all follow Canes football. Don’t bail on us.

Warden, Bikki will have an honest discussion with you.

DON’T FCKEN LIE…

THAT CENSORS PEOPLE FOR PLAY AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I WANT YOU REMOVED AS MODERATOR…

AND YOU WILL BE SOON…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING AND SO IS THE END OF SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…

Again, you don’t know the definition of censorship.

How about you go into detail on how the treason trials and Trump’s swarming in this year will happen.

I won’t “censor” that. Promise. The problem is, you won’t write it.

Ironic that must be to you.

IF YOU TOUCH ANYONE’S POST FOR NO REASON OTHER THEN PLAYING THAT IS CENSORING…

HOW COME YOU ARE THE ONLY MOTHER FUCKER DOING IT ONLY

WHY ISN’T DALLAS OR FIRE ACCUSED OF IT?

THE ONLY FCKEN CHILD IS YOU…

TIME TO END THAT GAME CLOWN…

But I’m not touching your posts for no reason.

That’s what you refuse to acknowledge.

Keep talking shit - I really don’t care.

You talk a hell of a lot for a guy who when asked, refuses to answer actual questions.

I’m doing my job as a mod, QuackFront?

I don’t know what else to tell you.

If you don’t like it, leave.

Please. Leave. If not now, you’ll definitely be leaving after 12/31.

NOT FOR MUCH LONGER SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…