UVA Game

How was Van Dyke ever considered an NFL QB? He is terrible!

Harrell… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

This team is SO fwiggin’ frustating!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Stupid kicking a field goal. No faith in our offense. On third down, why not run a couple more steps down the field past the first down marker. Stupid play. Fielding the ball inside the five yard line. Abject stupidity.

We’re intent on losing this game. Just waiting for Van Dyke’s 3rd interception of the day. If we just ran the ball and threw slants, we’d win this game.

Bad tyler van dyke is tough to deal with

1 Like

Here comes the 3rd interception guaranteeing we lose.

Kansas beats Oklahoma. KU has a great coach.

tie game, UVa getting the ball with 2 TO and 1:23…

The way the D has been playing today, Miami will lose this game on a FG

The way UVa has been running roughshod on the Miami D, and how the Miami O has been anemic, Miami will lose this game in OT.

If I were a head coach at a major school, I’d offer the bank trying to get Reuben Bain in the portal.

Load the backfield and run the friggin ball.

Just keep running the “tush push” until you score. :wink:

Stepped out

An undeserved win. Luck smiled on us. We’ve got Boregales, Bain, and Fletcher.

No he didnt. TD call confirmed

Absolutely. And to add to that, we survived TVD. He was awful.

Fletcher is some kind of talent at RB. Why did it take OT for us to rush the football and not go pass happy. Still think deception is poor. Put some motion and a second back in the backfield, and we’d be able to maul our opponents. And, damn it, we need to use our tight ends.

Six sacks and James Williams had 13 tackles, but Reuben Bain is the man on defense. I think next year Artavius Jones paired with Bain are going to be awesome.

Just checked the score hoping Miami didn’t manage to somehow lose to UVA.

Almost. They phoned in another home game against a weak team just like they did against GT.

I guess I called the outcome of the game in the first post but really, it was entirely predictable. If I knew how to bet on a football game on the internet, I would have taken UVA and the 18.5? points.

If we are lucky, Miami goes 2-2 in the last four games and finishes with 8 wins. Should have been 9 but Dawson or Mario made an incredibly retarded call not to take a knee and here we are. Loses to FSU and L-ville seem almost certain. BC and NC State seem like wins but who the hell knows with these clowns. Only one home game left, L-ville.

Clemson lost to NC State today so like TAM, Miami beat a big name team that turned out not to be so great. Clemson is 4-4, no one saw that coming.

I will say this… I am tired of having to get to OT with a UVa that is supposed to be overmatched