Ukraine request, confirms that peace deal negotiations ended because US administration blocked peace deal to pursue proxy war in Ukraine in order to weaken Russia & not because of Russian war crimes

@thre305ive
@Elite80
@Warden84
@WillyBurz

HOW MUCH TREASON DO YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT?

IMAGINE THESE STUGOTZS REALLY THINKING THE OBAMA MAFIA HAS A WAY OUT OF THIS……

YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO EXCEPT IT AND BE A SLAVE BUT 99% OF THE PUBLIC DOESN’T……

YOU CLOWNS WILL BE SIDING WITH STORM SOON….

…always the same

The funny thing about leverage, it only works if you’re in a strong position.

Russia’s position was strong in March. In April in Istanbul, the cracks were already widening. By May they had an entire failed front and it was clear they could not make good on their threat of toppling Ukraine’s government.

Is it any surprised Ukraine continued to fight?

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1719066647431201197

@thre305ive …Does this change your opinion on the current state of affairs with Ukraine ongoings? My apologies if you have address this or changed your stance on this already….Admittedly I have only read a few tweets with a few quotes on this…Not meant as a flame.

POOR LITTLE JUNIOR STEPPED IN SHIT AGAIN……

@Elite80
@Warden84

THEIR WORLDS ARE FALLING APART……

I read both those articles when they came out. I don’t think there’s any new information in them?

@skeeter If you’re asking about my view on the war, it’s pretty obvious both sides are in a place where they can’t go on successful offensives. Russia cannot breach hardened Ukrainian positions, and Ukraine cannot pull off combined arms operations to get past extensive Russian minefields.

The war is not TECHNICALLY at a stalemate yet, but it is more or less there now.

What happens next depends on support, supply, and manufacturing over the next couple years. Neither country is in a great position - Russia needed to buy 3 million artillery shells from North Korea for chrissakes! - but despite staggering losses the Russia war machine can continue fighting in the medium term.

Russia would like to open talks for ending the war, and they’ve signaled that several times recently, but their terms of annexation are impossible for Ukraine to accept in the near term.

When the war first started, after Russia retreated from the north and gave up their failed goal of toppling the Ukrainian government, I wondered if we would end up with an East/West Germany situation along the Dnieper River. Or it could end up being more more like North/South Korea with a DMZ in between. To Ukraine’s credit, they didn’t fall all the way back to the river and still have some offensive potential left. But it’s too soon to tell.

Russia’s economy is not doing well, but nobody should have illusions of their government collapsing or anything like that. Sanctions hurt, but countries like Iran and north Korea can survive without them. Especially Russia who is more self sufficient.

ONLY IN CLOWN WORLD CAN A STUGOTZ THINK THE UKRAINE MILITARY CAN STAND UP TO THE 2ND STRONGEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD ON THEIR OWN LAND NO LESS….

THE FUCKEN POST SHOWS UKRAINE WANTED TO STOP THE WAR AND THE US SAID NO……

RUSSIA WENT IN TO TAKE OUT THE BIOLABS (LIKE THE ONES FAUCI HAD IN THE US WHICH THE STUGOTZS WILL IGNORE) MONEY LAUNDERING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, ETC….

LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ JUST STEPPING IN ALL KINDS OF SHIT…

That’s what Russia thought before they retreated from the Kyiv axis.

So by your own metric Russia failed to reach the majority of Ukrainian biolabs The term “failed goal” still applies.

BUT KEEP PLAYING WITH THAT SHIT IN YOUR PANTS LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOSLING.

NO LITTLE JUNIOR THEY WENT IN AREAS AND PULLED OUT OF AREAS WHEN THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED……

PUTIN FCKEN FLEW INTO THE COUNTRY AND WALKED AROUND……

FAKE BIDEN ASKED PUTIN PERMISSION TO VISIT UKRAINE….

RUSSIA WAS IN TOTAL CONTROL….

I understand they retreated from some areas. What I’m saying is they never even entered the majority of areas or biolabs.

Most of the world doesn’t care about Fake Biden or the “Sorta President.” But when you wanna talk about Real Biden we can do that.

They were probably in total control when Wagner was driving to Moscow too…

FICKEY FOCKEY…

HILARIOUS……

AGAIN THE UKRAINE ARMY STOPPED THEM HUH?

https://twitter.com/mjtruthultra/status/1716576001965130038?s=42&t=44ePNZSuJ5GTHYrGf-k1jA

The 2nd largest army in Europe? Absolutely.

FICKEY FOCKEY STUGOSLING…

Don’t waste your time with storm. Guy is wrong on every subject. He probably still thinks the process worked out for the sixers. Guys a moron.

1 Like

Agreed. He has zero redeeming qualities as a person. Not worth a modicum of effort

AS THAT WHY YOU AVOID THE POSTS YOU AVOID?

SEE STORM CAN GO IN ANY POST AND RESPOND BUT YOU HEAD SHANKER, DIAPER FACE CATFISHY AND LITTLE JUNIOR HAVE TO SEE IF YOU CAN STEP FOOT IN POSTS……

IS THAT YOUR REDEEMING QUALITY BEING SCARED AND STICKING UP FOR CRIMINALS THAT SET UP ATTACKS ON JEWISH PEOPLE?

YOU GUYS DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT BARACK LIKES THAT COCK OBAMA AND HIS IRAN DEALS HUH?

THE GUY YOU HATE BROUGHT PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST WHILE YOUR HEROS TRIED TO BURN IT DOWN……

NOT A WORD ABOUT PROTECTING JEWISH PEOPLE SINCE STORM BROUGHT THAT UP HUH?

Warden, the guy lies. No wonder he likes trump who lies about everything- he has ruined this site.

1 Like

GUY HAS TOTALLY ABANDONED JEWISH PEOPLE NOW THAT BARACK LIKES THE COCK OBAMA’S POLICIES HE EXCUSED ARE EXPOSED……

NOW NOT A WORD….

80, it’s really that simple. People like him think being sure of something is the same as being right. It works in his head at least, but he’s clueless about how everyone looks at him.

1 Like

STORM COULD GIVE A FCK WHAT ANYONE THINKS THE FACT IS STORM WILL BE RIGHT……

WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING THE ELECTION FRAUD CAUSING THE ELECTION BEING OVERTURNED THAT YOU SAID NEVER HAPPENS?

STORM SMACKS YOUR BITCH ASS WITH FACT AFTER FACT……

YOUR BOY BARACK LIKES THE COCK OBAMA IS COMING WITH BIG MIKE……

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY LITTLE STEPPING SHIT JUNIOR STUGOTZ……

When have you ever been right though?