Ukraine request, confirms that peace deal negotiations ended because US administration blocked peace deal to pursue proxy war in Ukraine in order to weaken Russia & not because of Russian war crimes

I didn’t read much of either article…It just caught my eye that the quote was as blatant as I’ve seen that some of Zelensky’s advisors are basically telling him they can’t win.

So I was wondering if you saw it differently.

Zelensky does have political enemies, and there might be an election next year, so there is some public smack talk in that sphere.

It is true that, without some drastic change, it is going to be very difficult for Ukraine to advance to their coast. Warfighting is cyclical just like football as there are new rules and advances. Without an air force, defense trumps offense right now, so it’s hard for either side to move.

POOR LITTLE JUNIOR KEEPS STEPPING IN SHIT TALKING ABOUT THINGS HE IS CLUELESS ABOUT……

UKRAINE MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME IS ENDING……

THEY NEEDED A NEW ONE……

Sorry Juniorface Stugosling, keep mushing that shit around in your pants… …

1 Like

@Silentobserver

IF PUTIN WENT INTO UKRAINE TO TAKE OUT THE BIOLABS WHILE TRUMP WAS “PRESIDENT” WHAT DO YOU THINK THE CIA NEWS WOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING?

LITTLE JUNIOR STEPPING IN SHIT STUGOTZ JUST GAVE YOU THE EXAMPLE……

THIS IS PART OF WHY IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY……

Sorry junior face stugosling, I believe he stopped talking to you…

HOW MANY TIMES DOES STORM HAVE TO PIN THE TAIL ON THE LITTLE PONY STEPPING IN SHIT?

LITTLE PONY JUNIOR STUGOTZ HAS NO SHAME……

WHERE IS LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ AFTER EMBARRASSING HIMSELF ALL OVER THIS THREAD?

WHAT DID STORM TELL YOU KITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-11-06/it-s-not-the-right-time-for-elections-in-ukraine-zelenskiy-says

NOW ZELENSKY IS REFUSING TO ALLOW ELECTIONS….

@Warden84
@Elite80
@thre305ive

WILL THESE THREE DISHONEST STUGOTZS SHOW THEIR DIAPER FACE’S IN THIS THREAD?

Please point out where I embarrassed myself in this thread.

It is hard to imagine Ukraine in a worse bargaining position now than at the beginning of the invasion when Russia occupied more land, but of course I agree with the statement: Ukraine should not get a worse deal now.

:point_down:t2:

SERIOUSLY WHICH POST WASN’T EMBARRASSING?

You were the one who said they were in control. It’s obvious Russia was never and still isn’t in total control. Retreat is not a sign of control.

This is true, no? Russia never penetrated the majority of the country or the majority of the biolabs. What are you disputing about this?

Russia DID retreat from the Kyiv axis. They admitted this. Again, I’m not sure what you’re disputing here?

Yes, you already quoted this topic, and I already answered factually. Which part do you dispute?

Which post was? You have yet to dispute any facts… …

I’m here if you want to put forth some kind of argument… …

RUSSIA IS NOT THE ONES ASKING FOR A WAY OUT……

RUSSIA IS ALL OVER CENTRAL AMERICA……

YOU THINK THEY COULD DO THAT IF THEY WERE HAVING TROUBLE IN UKRAINE?

ZERO SENSE….

RUSSIA WENT IN AND OUT AS THEY PLEASED……

PUTIN WAS WALKING AROUND UKRAINE AND BIDEN ASKED PUTIN PERMISSION TO GO THERE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER VISITOR DID…

YEAH THEY LEFT IS WHAT THEY DID BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO….

EVERY SINGLE POST IS WRONG……

EVERY SINGLE ONE….

Neither side is asking for a way out at the moment… …

Yes. that’s like saying the US can never have trouble anywhere because we’re all over the world. Yet Korea happened. And Vietnam. And look at Afghanistan.

You just have zero idea of how the real world works.

Lol they retreated as they pleased? They tried to storm Kyiv and failed!!! You have to be a joke to believe that was their plan.

They annexed Kherson oblast and then retreated from Kherson city. You think that was their plan? They have annexed territory that Ukraine still occupies!!!

They wanted to retreat, of course, because they had shitty logistics and could not sustain the front. They never made it into Kyiv. They never cut off Western supply lines.

EVERY SINGLE POST IS WRONG……

EVERY SINGLE ONE….

FICKEY FOCKEY STUGOSLING… …

HE IS NOT ASKING FOR A WAY OUT?

RUSSIA ISN’T ASKING ANYONE TO END IT……

LET ME SEE IF STORM UNDERSTANDS YOU BRAIN DEAD SO IF THE UNITED STATES IS AT WAR ON OUR BORDER LOSING WE ARE NOT PULLING TROOPS FROM OTHER PLACES TO DEFEND OUR HOMELAND?

LITTLE JUNIOR STAY IN YOUR LANE KID……

THEY WENT IN WITH A GOAL JUST LIKE ANY WAR THAT IS NOT TO LAUNDER MONEY……

YOU ONLY GO TO WAR TO WIN THE WAR……

THEY WENT IN ACHIEVED THEIR OPERATION GOALS AND GOT OUT….

THEY WERE NEVER TRYING TO OCCUPY UKRAINE……

EVENTUALLY THE PEOPLE WILL CHOOSE TO JOIN RUSSIA AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WANT TO….

No he is not.

Trump: “If I’m president, I will have that war settled in one day, 24 hours. I’ll meet with Putin. I’ll meet with Zelensky. They both have weaknesses and they both have strengths. And within 24 hours that war will be settled.”

Zelensky: “If he can come here, I will need 24 minutes – yes, 24 minutes… to explain (to) President Trump that he can’t manage this war. He can’t bring peace because of Putin. I think [President Biden] understood some details which you can understand only being here. So I invite President Trump.”

WHICH PART OF THIS EXCHANGE IS CONFUSING TO YOU???

WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR HIM TO INVITE TRUMP?

WHAT IS THE US CORPORATION?

THIS IS NOT HARD YOU GUYS MAKE IT THAT WAY……

He literally says it in the quote above. Trump says he could make peace in 24 hours, and Zelensky disputes that and says “If Trump comes to Ukraine, he will see that he can’t solve this with quick peace talks.”

In case you’re autistic and don’t get subtext, Zelensky is not genuinely inviting Trump to come to Ukraine so much as challenging him to put up or shut up.

But he’s actually smarter than that, because he’s not being coarse with Trump at all. He’s being pretty diplomatic actually. He’s saying Biden understands the situation because he’s been to Kyiv, and for Trump to understand it as well he should visit.

At no point is he begging Russia for mercy. Zelensky’s demands for peace are the same - get out of Ukraine.

This is not hard, you make it that way… …

https://twitter.com/marionawfal/status/1721216954310988087?s=42&t=Q3MTQ6hlWESoaKJ4xE7CdQ

WATCH THE VIDEO READING IS NOT YOUR THING….

Bro you just posted a video of Zelensky saying that Trump couldn’t end the war.

Is this not exactly what I said?

Maybe you are autistic… …