Turnover Chain

It’s time to put it up. No one cares about it coming out if it’s not having an impact on the game.

1 Like

How about not letting it out if you are down 3 scores. Kam didn’t seem all that interested.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of this year’s addition.

I’m only a fan when winning. Lol j/k

Totally agree. Same goes for the TD rings. It looks pathetic celebrating when down 30+.

1 Like

And then having to put it back after the play was reversed. Talk about embarrassing

Bump

A frienemy just sent this to me

It’s not as cringe-inducing as the turnover backpack…but it’s getting to be the same level of a joke.

The chain has grown to be an embarrassment. Bring it out when the TO causes Uncle Mo to show.

I’m a fan of the chain

We’ve had lots of copy cats with belts and what not

Loses its luster when you bring it out while being punched in the throat though

2 Likes

SO EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT CULTURE THEN WANTS TO ABANDON SHIP WHEN YOU ARE DOWN IN A GAME?

LETS MAKE A RULE THAT ONCE WE ARE DOWN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POINTS WE SHOULD ALL GIVE UP…

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING…

They should make a “little bitch chain” and every time a guy can’t stick a tackle he has to wear it. But the problem is the entire defense would have qualified last week.

1 Like

When first introduced, it struck fear in our opponents. Once it came out, it kept coming out. Now when it comes out, it’s not having an impact. Why that is? We are losing. If Coach Diaz put as much energy putting together a quality staff and solid recruitment that he does chain design, we’d be much better off.

Any type of celebration prize like that is going to be awesome when a team wins and awful when a team loses.

It’s a “live by the sword, die by the sword” sort of thing. Like with JuJu’s dumb tik tok dances at midfield. No one says a ton when he’s playing well, then one game he get blown up by a LB and everyone is making fun of him.

1 Like

I like the chain. Never liked the rings. Keep the chain.

YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING WHY THIS WAS EVER CREATED…

“STRIKING FEAR” IN FOOTBALL COMES FROM A CHAIN?

SERIOUSLY?

Chain doesn’t bother me at all. I think it’s great.

I understand why it was created. It was created for swag. The fear didn’t come from the chain itself, it came from the chain appearing and appearing again.

I could not find a lie in this statement whatsoever!

First time panickedgsc and I have ever agreed