Trump don’t F around

My lord.

I agree with the sentiment but he is going to get lambasted for this.

Yes- Colin Powell was a piece of garbage. A wolf in sheep’s clothing who repeatedly betrayed his party and their leaders to get a favorable headline…

But I don’t see the point in attacking him here a day after he dies.

This won’t bring people from the middle in. It’ll repel them.

But whatever. It is what it is and maybe Trump feels so pushed out and polarized that he doesn’t give a shit anymore.

I agree 2000% and brought this so many times during arrogant asshead Trump’s campaign

Trump will never win the people in the middle…Spoke and to some extent argued with you and Bill many times over this last year. That’s why I don’t want him to run.

Once again Trump shows his (lack of) class. Although I’m not surprised in the least.

The guy’s body is barely cold and he insults him. Same thing as McCain. Once a guy is dead, why does it matter anymore? Does he do it simply because he knows dead people won’t respond? Just zero respect.

Look at what all the other former presidents have said about him, then look at Trump’s.

And he wonders why he’s so despised.

WE WILL SEE HOW EVERYONE FEELS ABOUT THAT WHEN ALL THE TRUTH COMES OUT…

TRUMP IS A TRUTH TELLER ABOVE ALL…

HE KNOWS WHAT POWELL HAS DONE…

MAKE NO MISTAKE POWELL IS PART OF THE OBAMA MAFIA…

Hey @Stormfront - more proof - from Trump himself - that you will ignore (caps are mine):

Blockquote
President Trump brings this suit solely in his official capacity as a FORMER PRESIDENT under the PRA, associated regulations, the Executive Order, the Declaratory Judgment Act, and the Constitution of the United States," the lawsuit states.

The only problem is that Trump didn’t file the suit. It was filed on behalf of Trump by an attorney that works closely with Sidney Powell.

So it’s claims are not Trump’s claims.

Correct - I wasn’t referring to the suit specifically, only that Trump acknowledged under oath that he’s the former president.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT…

REMEMBER WHEN BIDEN FLEW IN ON A GOVERNMENT PLANE FOR HIS INAUGURATION?

OH THAT IS RIGHT HE FLEW PRIVATE…

IT IS ALL IN FRONT OF YOU ROCKO STUGOTZ…

He wasn’t president yet you moron.

So, Trump is president? If so, then he committed perjury by lying under oath, and should be impeached for a 3rd time.

So which is it?

Not much of an attack. More of a simple, factual statement.

The MSM hated Powell until he started spewing DNC talking points during Trump’s presidency.

EVERY ELECTED PRESIDENT FLIES INTO HIS INAUGURATION ON A GOVERNMENT PLANE…

BIDEN FLEW PRIVATE…

THE FENCE AROUND THE CAPITOL WAS NORMAL?

OPEN YOUR EYES TO ALL THE MADNESS…

But the MSM wouldn’t trash him if they didn’t like him either. As always, Trump is classless. If he were to die I wouldn’t be coming on here saying he was an asshole.

So? Who cares?

Sure wasn’t. I wonder why they put that fence up? Hmmmmm……

And as always, you ignore my question:

Blockquote
So, Trump is president? If so, then he committed perjury by lying under oath, and should be impeached for a 3rd time.
So which is it?

Beautiful quote, probably should expect crickets Storm…

That’s a long way of saying Trump’s lawyer.

Of course Trump himself didn’t file the lawsuit. His lawyer, Jesse Binnall, did. How is that a problem?

I wonder who’s flying on Air Force One and Marine One these days…

The dude doesn’t even pay attention to his own idiotic logic.

Because Trump didn’t make the claim.

Rule number 1 in legal disputes…. Your lawyer represents you but he doesn’t actually speak for you. That’s the entire point of an attorney. You’re shielded from the implication of your words because they are talking not you.

So Trump’s attorneys can say he conceded…. They can call him former President, etc…. But that doesn’t transfer to Trump. He never said it.

YOU SEE HOW FCKEN ESTUPID STUPIDER STUGOTZ JUNIOR IS?

DOES STORM NEED TO EXPLAIN?

LOL. QuackFront is lost. As always.

And by the way - do you know who had Air Force One during the inauguration? Trump. He was too much of a pansy to attend the inauguration and wanted the glory of flying on it one more time.

ROCKO DOESN’T KNOW EITHER…

Why won’t you answer my question? Let’s hear it:

Blockquote
So which is it?

Let’s hear it, pansy.

I’m not able to see his posts, but he will probably answer you with a question in all caps and never answer. If he answers, he will have to admit that he’s wrong, and he will never do that.