Travis Hunter flips to Jackson State

Done Deal

Deserved it’s own thread… Probably the biggest Signing Day shocker in 25 years.

So is Sanders really coaching him or does he have a DB coach there? Jackson State? Good luck, son!

I mean…I guess this means Deion will be coaching FSU in a year or 2?

That is outstanding…. I’m chuckling in my office….all my coworkers walking by trying to figure out what’s so funny. Haha

Sounds to me like he’s afraid of D1 competition. Odd choice if you ask me.

I said in another thread

Barstool Sports NIL deal for a million

That will do it!

Yup.

There’s a thing on Twitter Spaces

Fire Mike Norvell…its epic

He can make the NFL from JSU. Props to Neon Deon !

1 Like

This NIL thing isn’t going to end well.

2 Likes

I am sure he sold the kid on playing both ways.

1 Like

So, he’s a bisexual???

LOL.

As for your NIL comment….yeah…I get the side of wanting to profit off your likeness - especially when the team/school/sport make billions per year…I’m not a Lane Kiffin fan but I agree with him that there is absolutely free agency in college football right now……and players looking to sign with a school will surely look at where they can make the most money………

And there is truly limited difference between 2020 pay and 2021 except now that it is above the table everyone can do it which drives the price up. It is now a free market VS illegal market. This will continue to drive the prices higher until those paying don’t see the return on the NIL deals or they can’t match the highest bidders. Miami has 3 billionaires looking to help for the first time. ATM has more and they have more cash to spend.

Texas ATM???

yes.
atm

1 Like

As a long time New York Rangers fan, I can attest to the fact that having the most money doesn’t necessarily lead to championships. I think they’ve won one whole Stanley Cup during my lifetime in 1994. Before that, the last one they won was during the 1940’s.

I don’t follow the team or hockey any more, but on rare occasions I check the scores during the playoffs. Like all of my favorite teams of yore, I know the names of exactly zero players.

The same is somewhat true for the Cowboys who blow away other teams’ budgets but just can’t seem to put the right team of coaches and players together to win. MLB & NBA are a little different with their budgets.

The most accurate logo in all of sports.

1 Like