Those Anti-Covid Plastic Barriers Probably don’t help and may make things WORSE

GET READY FOR MASKS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY IT IS COMING…

YOU HAVE BEEN DIAPERING UP FOR NOTHING MORON…

LETS SEE THE STUGOTZS COME INTO THIS THREAD…

No one cares

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Who didn’t know this though Storm.

Haha. I heard this. Total joke.

SAME STUGOTZS THAT THINK CLOTH MASKS ARE STOPPING THE SPREAD…

FCKEN T SHIRTS…

Even your (fake) god Trump once said to wear cloth masks.

He’s even vaccinated - I don’t see you going after him for getting the jab.

We’re to going after anybody getting the jab.

We just want left alone

Cunty type ideologists like yourselves cannot help yourself…You simply can’t leave the rest of us alone.

Apparently this includes health experts who want to save people’s lives - regardless of political affiliation.

You’re so smart.

I’m all for their suggestions…But let’s leave it at “suggestions”. I’ve never said a bad thing about anyone getting a vax either…Do you

And if you’d ever pull yourself away from CNN and The NY Times you would see that there are a ridiculous amount of doctors that both question the vaccine and are anti-mandate.

Suggestions? These are medical doctors who know what their talking about.

Show me one virologist who says the vaccines are bad and that this virus isn’t a big deal.

A virologist. Not an ophthalmologist.

And BTW - I’m not a fan of the mandates. I told my kids they didn’t have to wear a mask (our district has gone back to requiring them). My kid just recovered from COVID. Mild symptoms.

Robert Malone, the founder of the MRNA technology. A vaccinologist.

I have 50 other names I can find but I don’t feel like looking it up.

Check 1.5 years of message board…

And many doctors have spoken out…Many have been silenced… And any virologist or medical opinion should be weighted against all risks of mitigation…And and and

I told my kids they didn’t have to wear a mask

Very nice

My kid just recovered from COVID. Mild symptoms.

Very nice…Glad to hear it was mild

(our district has gone back to requiring them).

Hopefully you are fighting this bullshit…These people are fucking sick.

LOL! That moron who “claims” to have invented the technology is making statements - hard data be damned.

Next

Arguing aside - thanks for wishing my kid a healthy recovery. She’s good.

They’re saying masks for another couple weeks and are “revisiting” them. I’ll be raising a stink of it continues past this.

One thing is clear - kids that are getting it by and large aren’t spreading it - and their symptoms are mild. There’s a lot kids are missing out on when having to wear masks. Seeing people enunciate. Social interaction. There’s data indicating higher rates of isolation/depression with you kids wearing masks.

They need to go.

Made this point last year and many other times on this message board…If you look in the new twitter thread (one of the first 3-4 posts in it I believe?)I post more facts and numbers about pediatric deaths…AND IN THAT FIGURE THEY ARE EVEN GIVING an extra 6 months to accompany covid as one “season”…And you can even infer for sake of a caution argument that every child’s death is covid related…Which it clearly can’t be…

Kids aren’t dying…But what they are doing to them is sick and unforgivable.

W

I get the idea that they could get it and spread it to those who are more vulnerable. But damn it - the vaccine is readily available. Those who are vulnerable should get it to help protect themselves.

I think we all did what we had to do in 2020. It’s time to move on.

DIdn’t say otherwise…Anywhere. I have no opinion on anyone getting a vaccine and probably would side with high risk people getting it.

@Canes51 is the perfect democrat shill.

If they drew a portrait of the kinds of compliant, drone citizens they needed to pull off their plot, it would be an identical portrait of him.

And if I drew a portrait of GSC it look like this. Someone who also claims to know everything - despite zero experience or education in the subject.

Really not that funny you fuckin cheerleading dork