Those Anti-Covid Plastic Barriers Probably don’t help and may make things WORSE

You’ll be joining the trump Republican party in a few weeks? That’s odd.

Newsflash

It will be more than a couple of weeks. Most likely another school year. You can thank the unvaxed.

Imagine making this connection…

Progressive liberalism is truly a cult.

Actually thought I posted this in twitter thread…And I didn’t. My bad.

I started another thread on it.

Malone has said they are good for those at risk. He also believes the side effects aren’t being tracked correctly as the government is trying to push the vaccines as a way to end the pandemic. He himself caught Covid then got the Moderna vaccine. He believed the vaccine would help with the symptoms that didn’t go away. When it didn’t and he started getting hypertension, he blamed Moderna’s vaccine for both.

Malone is also not the founder of mRNA tech. He is one of hundreds of people involved in getting it from theory to vaccine. It is like saying the man that invented the carriage also invented the car.

Again, my position is pretty simple. See if the moderna can block transmissions after 12 months at 75%. If it can, it is likely the best solution we have at ending the pandemic in the USA even if a booster shot is needed after 12 months. Let those that don’t want to get the vaccine move on with life. Let 12 and under not get the shot until we have far more data (3-5 years) to show real side effects (there are some). Move the fuck on with life!

2 Likes