The Pubs have a Kamala Problem

Bikki recently asserted that The Dems Have a Kamala Problem but it’s become clear that things are the other way around.

Trump is becoming more flustered and disconnected as more polls show a gaining advantage for Harris.

Claiming she isn’t black was pretty bad, but Trump just can’t let go with his insane criticisms.

His words at a recent rally:

“Kamala Harris. You know, it’s interesting, nobody really knows her last name. If you ask people, do you know what her last name is, nobody has any idea what it is. Harris. It’s like Harris. I don’t know, how the hell did this happen?”

This guy is losing it in real time.

Your whole post 305 is predicated on accurate polling. Kamala is not winning and will not be elected.

Right, right…and Russia is going to win in 3 weeks.

He’s implying it’s a fake name. I don’t think that was hard to detect.

Not about polling at all. I don’t know who is leading or who will win.

I’m saying TRUMP is hearing about the latest polls, whether accurate or not, and he’s flustered and scrambling for something and saying dumb stuff.

Fake name? What does that even mean in this case? Tell us how this makes sense. Please.

1 Like

Trump is done unless something big happens. This is George Bush vs Clinton. People are tired of trump and all his whinny shit.

I really don’t believe a single poll right now

But the last name thing is just another example of pure Trump stupidity and impusliveness. Grow up

Easiest election in the world to win…And GOP (and Trump) going out of their way to not win it.

1 Like