Texas COVID

I thought masks work guys?

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb here guys and assume that flu is still way way down too.

No 305- I didnā€™t research the flu number.

JUNIOR:

They do. That, and about 14 million TX residents are either partially or fully vaccinated.

I think that partially explains it. That and a lot of people are still doing things like wearing masks and keeping distance.

But no, youā€™re right. Itā€™s some government conspiracy.

YOU REALIZE WHEN THIS IS OVER SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM WILL BAN HIMSELF IN SHAME RIGHT?

After you lose this bet and continue to post here, your posts, all of them, will be deleted, per our agreement.

6 FEET OR 3 FEET?

WHAT IS IT NOW?

#MORESTUGOTZPRETZELS

Iā€™d imagine most people would like to keep as far away from you as they can.

And itā€™s got nothing to do with COVID.

THERE ARE ROWS OF HOMELESS NEXT TO EACH OTHER DOWN NW 20 STREET IN MIAMIā€¦

BEEN THERE FOR MONTHS IF NOT MORE SINCE WE STARTED A PROJECT THEREā€¦

THEIR TENTS ARE ZERO FEET OF EACH OTHERā€¦

THEY ARE FINEā€¦

ā€¦and this has what to do with Texas?

Oh- thatā€™s right. Itā€™s the vaccine. Silly me. :joy::joy:

Why didnā€™t Fauci give that answer?

Is it because itā€™s a silly answer?

Youā€™re right. Iā€™m going to stop trusting everyone, especially those with licenses to give advice/recommendations and put all my trust in you.

Iā€™m just asking why Fauci didnā€™t give that answer?

Is it because heard immunity requires more than 90% immunization?

Is it because this vaccine is not proven yet?

What is it?

He said something like ā€œTexans go outdoors moreā€ lol.

1 Like

CLASSIC STUGOTZā€¦

CANā€™T THINK FOR HIMSELFā€¦

I think he was being honest. He isnā€™t sure.

Why does him being honest about not knowing make him an asshole in your eyes?

Fauci is a fraud.

Complete goof.

Since I am scientist, I believe in vaccines. Also, I am nearly 78 years old, my risk of vaccine reaction is not an actuarial factor of concern. Vaccines have been some of the most successful advancements in the field of medicine and saved millions of lives. Thanks to Trumpā€™s Operation Warp Speed, I think we get the pandemic under control, but it will return because of mutation just as the flu returns each year. Wearing masks doesnā€™t do much good for the wearer, but it may help others inasmuch as it keep individuals from aerosoling the virus.

Again, it gives me great pleasure to praise Trump as one of the great saviors of human life of this century. He is truly deserving of Rushmore treatment.