Texas COVID

Nice to see bikki adhering to science here. It must be hard against all your conservative brethren.

Iā€™m not against vaccines. Iā€™m vaccinated.

Iā€™m against THIS vaccine because it was rushed.

Is that anti-science 305?

Not at all.

Itā€™s not at all. I completely respect someoneā€™s personal choice to get vaccinated and I understand the concerns people have over this one - as it is only in use via emergency authorization.

Same for me, but I got it anyway. My final determinate was people losing smell and taste, for extremely long periods of time. In fact, havent heard if they have regained it after month long bouts. Having to go to some kind of smell therapy to relearn how to smell. No beuno.

A buddy of mine got it last fall - ran into him a couple months later over Christmas. He was COVID free but said two months later he still couldnā€™t taste/smell anything. He eventually got it back. Really weird symptom.

I can report that my girlfriend had what we thought was Covid before the outbreak began. She had high fever and lost her sense of smell. She was treated with a ZPAK only, but she shook the thing in a weeks time save for the return her smell/taste. These sense returned three weeks later.

So, DJ, I think youā€™re in the clear, so you can enjoy my post for years to come whereupon you will be older, hopefully wiser, and might even be honoring belatedly the stunning presidency of Donald Trump.

HE WILL BE JUMPING OFF A BRIDGE WHEN REALITY HITS ALONG WITH DOOMSDAY KANER AND SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAMā€¦