Sydney Powell’s Defense

Nope- that’s not what she said. You left out the predicate…

Why did you leave this out?

Not one person following Sidney says she proved anything as a fact. In FACT - we all said that the courts wouldn’t give her her day in court!

She’s right on the money! She’s screaming for a chance to litigate the case.

Talk about someone who doesn’t know the law. Good lord.

Powell literally she said she had proof of wrongdoing, which is false. This damaged the reputation of Dominion, which filed suit. Then she followed that up with “just kidding - end reasonable people knew I was kidding.”

How exactly does she then go back and say what she said was true was false…is actually true again?

1 Like

And what about her new statement says otherwise? She’s arguing she needs the full power of the court to prove her case.

There’s this little thing called discovery and subpoena power.

So let’s say Sidney has credible witnesses that allege x, y, z. Let’s say she even has some documentation and other evidence that suggests their testimony is credible…

She would still need a court to grant her access to Dominion property to prove it.

So what don’t you get. Let’s hear it counsel.

Go.

Are you kidding? After all that you’ve said, after all her accusations, she now literally says:

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,”

How can you read this and still conclude that she has a case alleging voter fraud?

If she thought there was a case and this was just a matter of discovery, why would she feel the need to state this in a defamation case?

Of all the defenses you’ve given for Trump and his BS over the years, this may be the most ludicrous.

It’s just not believable. And I know. I’m a reasonable person. Clearly you aren’t so o guess it makes sense you’re in her camp. :laughing:

1 Like

Why do you guys keep doing this? That’s not the full statement.

Why did you drop this part off bro? It’s exactly what I’m saying.

She’s telling the court - I can prove my case if given the opportunity with the power of the court.

SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS IF/WHEN SHE GOES TO COURT THE SOONER YOU WILL BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NORTHAM…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

I didn’t leave it out. The latter statement isn’t part of the brief, it was her lawyer’s statement to the press. And even the lawyer’s statement says Sydney’s statements were “only claims”.

Dude. Either it’s true or it’s not. She doesn’t get to say it’s true in a presser, say it’s not in a court filing and say it’s true again on Twitter.

How can she make all these claims saying they’re true AND AT THE SAME TIME say no reasonable person would believe they were true?

This is the level you’ve sunk to.

“Indeed, Plaintiffs themselves characterize the statements at issue as ‘wild accusations’ and ‘outlandish claims.’ They are repeatedly labelled ‘inherently improbable’ and even ‘impossible.’ Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support Defendants’ position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process.”

“They are repeatedly labelled ‘inherently improbable’ and even ‘impossible,’” the motion to dismiss continues, referring to the conspiracy theories peddled by Powell, her law firm and her non-profit group Defending the Republic. “Such characterizations of the allegedly defamatory statements further support defendants’ position that reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process.”

“Reasonable people understand that the ‘language of the political arena, like the language used in labor disputes … is often vituperative, abusive and inexact,’” her motion to dismiss argues. “It is likewise a ‘well recognized principle that political statements are inherently prone to exaggeration and hyperbole.’”

Yeesh, how’s that for a full statement?

1 Like

Er go, she’s admitting she’s full of shit.

Look at Storm and GSC. They WANT her to be right SO BAD, they’re willing to latch onto this and defend it.

This denial might be worse than any kind of denial by Trump, and that’s an extremely high bar to clear.

1 Like

Every thing Warden has written is chopped up. None is in full context.

Post the actual filing. Let’s see it.

Because as we’ve seen- your side LOVES to chop and repurpose quotes and take them out of context to spin narratives.

We’ll wait.

Powell: I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!

Also Powell: NO ONE WITH A BRAIN BELIEVES THE THINGS I SAID WERE TRUE!

And Powell again: OH IT’S DEFINITELY TRUE! AND YOU’LL SEE SOON.

Surprised she didn’t throw a “tickey tockey” in there.

1 Like

NEVER HAPPEN…

THEIR TIME IS RUNNING OUT…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING AND SO IS THE END OF SOON TO BE FORMER MODERATOR 51 NOTHING…

I find it hilarious - but expected - that @Stormfront continues to state this, but for some reason refuses to articulate when and how. This includes his apparent belief that Trump will be sworn in this year.

Feel free to articulate Storm. But I know you won’t, because you’re full of shit. And you know it.

1 Like

YOU ARE JUST LOSING YOUR MODERATOR POSITION IMAGINE HOW THE OBAMA MAFIA FEELS?

Why won’t you answer me?

I find it hilarious - but expected - that @Stormfront continues to state this, but for some reason refuses to articulate when and how. This includes his apparent belief that Trump will be sworn in this year.

Feel free to articulate Storm. But I know you won’t, because you’re full of shit. And you know it.

I LEFT THE SITUATION ROOM WHEN THEY STARTED TALKING ABOUT END DATES…

JUST CAUGHT THE YEAR…

YOU GOT A LITTLE TIME LEFT…

NOT MUCH…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…