State of the message board

Since I respect all of the posters on this board, and I value your opinions, I am going to poll the group in a democratic fashion…

If you think I am being unreasonable in trying to keep the board a bit less chaotic, please speak up. I encourage all of you to make your opinions known–one way or the other. Know that your opinions will be taken without judgment nor retribution. No hard feelings.

Regardless of outcome I will abide by the consensus of the group. If the consensus is that I am being unreasonable, I promise I will cease and desist in my efforts.

2 Likes

I’m unclear on the steps that you have taken to keep the board less chaotic. That being said I think there is ONE poster who needs to be banned from the board. That poster continues to cause constant chaos and offers nothing of substance to the board. For me, that is my only issue.

2 Likes

I have been trying to passively re-direct threads that do not belong in the general board to the Shelter. I do not have, nor want, mod powers to actively move stuff.

Mainly I am asking the group if you think I am wrong and should stop.

THAT ONE POSTER DIDN’T POST IN HERE FOR YEARS BECAUSE HE DIDN’T CHOOSE NOT TO YET SCROLL DOWN NONE OF YOU POST AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES THAT DOESN’T POST YET YOU ARE CRYING….

No, I don’t think you are wrong in moving the junk posts to the Shelter. I never visit the Shelter so I could care less about it. I’m tired of coming to the board and seeing the crap/nonsense posts overtaking the board. This should be about 'Canes football and not a bunch of garbage posts about conspiracy theories. The other board seemed to have been moderated more strictly than this one and yet this one poster continues to spew the nonsense and therefore needs to be banned in my opinion. If it continues then I will look to find another board.

1 Like

WHAT CONSPIRACIES STORM HAS POSTED FACTS THROUGH EVERY THREAD……

IF THEY ARE “CONSPIRACIES” WHY IS IT NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE THEM?

IT IS A MESSAGE BOARD EMBARRASS STORM……

IT SHOULD BE EASY……

BUT YOU CAN’T AND THERES A REASON……

You’re not wrong at all, 89. Keep fighting the good fight. The situation is ridiculous.

WHERE IS THE CONSPIRACY?

Let’s keep the nonsense out of here!!

2 Likes

Who gives a fuck

It’s not for this message board

Why can’t you take a fucking hint…When you outnumbered about 20-1…Take a hint. Do you need attention that bad you pathetic little cunt?

1 Like

I think most here want to have a refuge from Politics on the football boards.

My opinion is that if it relates to Miami Hurricanes football, it should be on the recruiting board or main football board.

If it’s related to politics or anything that can be considered politics, even if football related, just keep it in the Shelter. Folks can know to go over there if they want to get into back and forth debates where no one will change their mind.

1 Like

THIS MESSAGE BOARD AS ALREADY PROVEN HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR FOOTBALL……

ALL FOOTBALL….

THE SHELTER IS A POLITICAL BOARD……

YOU DON’T GET TO CHANGE THE RULES BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE ONE GUY AND WHAT HE POST….

IF FOOTBALL IS FAKE IT IS WHAT IT IS DEAL WITH IT…….

AND NO STORM DOESN’T GIVE A FCK WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS BECAUSE THEY NEVER CRIED ABOUT IT BEFORE….

IF IT WASN’T STORM NONE OF THESE MOTHER FUCKERS WOULD SAY A WORD AND THE CLOWNS SEE STORM AND THEY JUST PILE ON BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIFE….

YOU KNOW WHAT STORM DOES WITH THE TRASH MOST OF YOU POST?

NOTHING STORM COULD CARELESS IF IT IS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE RULES…

THIS FUCKEN BOARD IS FUCKEN DEAD EVEN DURING THE SEASON….

WE GOT A GUY THAT HASN’T POST IN YEARS AND STORM MADE HIM POST….

WE GOT OTHER CLOWNS THAT NEVER POST AND THEY SEE A STORM FIGHT AND COME RUNNING…

OTHERS HAVE POSTED NFL NO ONE CARED……

RULES DON’T CHANGE FOR STORM….

ALL YOU FUCKS THAT THINK YOU LIKE TYRANNY GET READY YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE REAL TASTE OF IT IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS……

LETS SEE IF YOU KEEP THIS ENERGY THEN….

DON’T BE MAD AT STORM FOR TELLING YOU THE TRUTH STORM ISN’T THE ONE THAT HOODWINKED YOU ALL YOUR LIFE….

STORM JUST TOLD YOU THEY DID….

All your showing is that you’ve never actually played a sport. We’ve already shown in the Shelter how you had no idea how to perform a tackle. Blowing assignments is not evidence of a grand conspiracy. It’s part of playing sports, the human element. ’

You’re a dunce

Yes we would

Anybody who is as fucking stupid and aggressively arrogant about being that stupid would be mocked and clowned JUST…LIKE…YOU…ARE

ALL YOU FUCKS THAT THINK YOU LIKE TYRANNY GET READY YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE REAL TASTE OF IT IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS……

LETS SEE IF YOU KEEP THIS ENERGY THEN….

Ya ya we know…Tickey Tock…Tickey Tock…You goal post moving cunt

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE RULES ON THIS FOOTBALL BOARD?

NOTHING AND AS STORM SHOWED THERE HAS BEEN NFL POST ON HERE……

AND AGAIN THIS BOARD IS FUCKEN DEAD IN THE OFF-SEASON MORE THEN IN SEASON….

SCROLL DOWN YOU CAN GO THROUGH YEARS……

I don’t give a fuck if it’s dead or active

You said people are just bitching because it’s you…I said no, anyone acting the way you do would get the same treatment

Face it…You’re a fucking asshole. A stupid one at that.

1 Like

EXACTLY….

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL ON THE FOOTBALL BOARD WHICH HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON HERE….

89, it seems most everyone feels the same way; it might be unanimous save one.

The real question is, “Where the F is Dallas or whoever is supposedly moderating this board?” An epic failure to do so on his part.

3 Likes